It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon's Pedophile Agenda MUST BE STOPPED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

for bringing attention to this!

Saw it yesterday and thought to myself, "War is coming if they even try to justify this as some form of human right.".

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Abysha

It is about the push to normalize alternate sexualities as normal and natural. Remember the "it's found in nature" argument? As far as that goes, pedophilia can be found in nature. Sea otters are natural pedos.

The "it's a part of nature" argument was only used in response to the constant accusation of "it's unnatural". Homosexuality is normal on its own merits and there wasn't any rational arguments against it (I said rational, mind you).

So yeah, pedophilia is probably found in nature all the time. It doesn't mean there aren't any victims.

originally posted by: ketsuko
As far as gay marriage goes, it's opened to door for polygamous and polyandrous marriages because it's about two people who love each other and not a man and a woman joining their lives to rear children. And if it's only about people who who love, then why stop at just two? Isn't that discriminating against all those group marriages?

Exactly what do you have against group marriages? The institution has been around before Judaism even existed and it included more than just a "man and woman". Again, a "slippery slope" argument isn't scary unless there are victims. Personally, I would love to be able to marry our boyfriend someday but I know it won't happen anytime soon because of people monopolizing their personal brand of marriage.

Again... NONE of that has ANYTHING to do with pedophilia. At all.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Wait, so you're saying the LEFT wants Pedo's to freely have the same rights as gay people? Umm, this is so not true but I'm not surprised a conservative ignores facts.

Salon sucks, and to be honest I never see anyone create a thread here using them as a source. I'm sure someone has but they are the minority. When the Huff Post, MSNBC, the TYT, CNN, etc all start advocating the right for pedo's to molest kids then you might be onto something.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Wait, so you're saying the LEFT wants Pedo's to freely have the same rights as gay people? Umm, this is so not true but I'm not surprised a conservative ignores facts.

Salon sucks, and to be honest I never see anyone create a thread here using them as a source. I'm sure someone has but they are the minority. When the Huff Post, MSNBC, the TYT, CNN, etc all start advocating the right for pedo's to molest kids then you might be onto something.

No, I said STORIES such as this.

Pay attention.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Both Huffington Post AND Salon ran the piece.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The CEO of Salon used to be a high ranking employee of Huffpost. Checkmate. TYT are propagandists scumbags on top of it. Race baiting division tactics is all you see from them. I am not right wing. I will come after the right wingers too when it is needed.

Salon CEO used to work for Huffpost
edit on 20-5-2016 by Winstonian because: Added link for ownage proof

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The unnatural argument was used because in terms of pair bonding, it isn't a natural expression of what is meant for a sexually reproducing species. Almost every example of homosexual behavior in nature is dominance and hierarchy related or similar and has nothing to do with animals wanting to hook up as a mating strategy which is the expression we see in humans. So we are either misunderstanding the behavior we are seeing in humans (i.e. natural behavior misconstrued to be something else) or it is an unnatural behavior - something we are not mean to do that is expressing itself for some reason.

Modern twin studies tend to show that something happens after birth that has an impact on us helping make us homosexual. Otherwise, the incidence of identical twins who are both gay would be far higher than the less than 20% it tends to be in every major study.
edit on 20-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This story came out, just as the 'conversation' about Transgenders and bathrooms did.

Slick, very slick.

I KNEW this would try to inch it's way in. And I called it multiple times.

Create the atmosphere, and these sickos will sneak through the back door, literally.

I've said time and again that there is NO stopping the deviance of these people. They wait and wait until the right moment to strike, and that is when the 'conversation' happens, then they push. Like every Special Interest group in existence.

They'll attack now, with the help of Mostly SJW Liberals AND some Conservatives, to generate sympathy and game the system
They spend every waking hour thinking of it.
edit on 965pm3105America/Chicago15CDT05America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The guy in the video has a deep mental problem. It will never be thought of as normal. It will always be a crime to abuse a child. I am surprised this guy talked about his mental problem publicly. He could cause others to want to kill him, though he hasn't acted on his horrible desires.

I have been watching the TV show "The Family". In it, Andrew McCarthy plays the role pf a pedophile. Once incarerated for taking a missing child, it was found he wasn't the culprit and he was released after some years. At one point, he pieces together who the culprit actually was and tells the police.

The father who had lost his son, visits Mccarthy, who lived across the street. He asks," How could you or anyone be this way? Aren't you a monster?" Mccarthy answers, "Have you ever seen a woman you wanted but couldn't have?" The man answers yes. McCarthy asks, "Did you rape her?" The father answers, "Of course not, that would be horrible." MCCarthy asks "Did it ever cross your mind?" The Father states, "I don't know, maybe, but would never do it". Mccarthy states, that is the difference. Neither of us are monsters.

Regardless, I also find your "LGBTQ+P" to be ridiculously offensive. The "P" is a mental disorder in the DSM. None of the others are and that will not change.
edit on 20-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

A magazine interviews someone similar and it is an agenda? No, it sells ad clicks.

I wonder what your podcast gets out of it?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Regardless, I also find your "LGBTQ+P" to be ridiculously offensive. The "P" is a mental disorder in the DSM. None of the others are and that will not change.

Interesting. Since all have been classified as mental disorders at one time or another.

2nd.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Famous last words.....

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Good, you should be offended. I would be offended too if someone was trying to add a P to the end of it, because that is exactly what is going to happen. The MSM has already been using the LGBT community for it's own means for a long time, and now it is time to use them some more, on the backs of "virtuous pedophiles."

If you read the narrative to these stories, they are trying very hard to normalize it. If you are offended, let Salon know. Let all of these other leftist outlets shoving these stories on us how you feel about it.

Mark my words, these same publications will be adding a P at the end at some point. It won't be today, maybe not tomorrow, but it will happen.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Interesting. Since all have been classified as mental disorders at one time or another.

2nd.

The others were corrected. This one will NEVER, EVER be removed from the DSM.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The others were corrected. This one will NEVER, EVER be removed from the DSM.

If it has happened before, it can most certainly happen again. And, yes, cultural acceptance of pedophilia has happened before.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Good, you should be offended. I would be offended too if someone was trying to add a P to the end of it, because that is exactly what is going to happen. The MSM has already been using the LGBT community for it's own means for a long time, and now it is time to use them some more, on the backs of "virtuous pedophiles."

If you read the narrative to these stories, they are trying very hard to normalize it. If you are offended, let Salon know. Let all of these other leftist outlets shoving these stories on us how you feel about it.

Mark my words, these same publications will be adding a P at the end at some point. It won't be today, maybe not tomorrow, but it will happen.

It's NOT going to happen. No matter what they name their online community. I am just sorry I looked at this in Youtube giving you a 'view' on the counter. Your podcast is nonsense.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Famous last words.....

Thanks, if you want my last words on this to be famous. LOL. It is just the truth.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

It's the MSM that wants to do this? You are delusional.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

its not a sickness it the devil incarnate

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Stories? As in plural, because I only see this ONE story.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

This is why I joked about blaming it on heterosexuality in my first post on this thread.

Yeah that was real classy.

You seem to be fine with this and trying to blame it on straight people. Is that because you're transgender?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join