It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon's Pedophile Agenda MUST BE STOPPED

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Too catty
edit on 2020160520161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Abysha

This is why I joked about blaming it on heterosexuality in my first post on this thread.

Yeah that was real classy.

You seem to be fine with this and trying to blame it on straight people. Is that because you're transgender?

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Why do you think I am "fine with this"?! And why are you so obsessed with my genitals?

Jesus, you are really out of line.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Abysha because: sorry

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: reldra
Regardless, I also find your "LGBTQ+P" to be ridiculously offensive. The "P" is a mental disorder in the DSM. None of the others are and that will not change.

Interesting. Since all have been classified as mental disorders at one time or another.

2nd.

The others were corrected. This one will NEVER, EVER be removed from the DSM.

The DSM has changed over time. That's why it has updated and revised additions.

Like some here have said,m including me, give ANY philosophical thought enough time and validation, it will become acceptable through osmosis.

DSM is not immune to this.
edit on 998pm3105America/Chicago15CDT05America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
Pedophilia needs to be denounced at every turn, and any group, person, organisation, or WHATEVER that promotes it in any form needs to be spoken out against.

So, you are not interested in ever finding a solution?

No mental illness has ever made major progress by being shunned outright from society. Quite frankly, we need more pedophiles speaking up BEFORE they become child molesters, not less.

The more that do, the better understanding health professionals get, the better society's odds of finding a better solution.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I just notice a pattern. Instead of condemning a PEDOPHILE you turn the conversation into how heterosexual people are bad. No one is obsessed with your genitals.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I see you are aware.

Yes. They all participate in the conditioning, but they can't be held responsible for what the parents buy and bring into their homes.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Additionally, citing the DSM doesn't mean SQUAT. It's a scientific medical manual of observances and definitions.

It defines Depression, drug use, all mental disorders...in great detail.

And ALL mental disorders, addictions, etc, have risen in SOCIETY since the DSM's inception.

So what then???
edit on 999pm3105America/Chicago15CDT05America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

You sure seemed to enjoy my pro-trans podcast thread, or am I mistaken? This particular one happens to be a video, and not a podcast. Yeah , I am lashing out at Salon for trying to change the narrative surrounding pedophilia. Just as I SHOULD be. If anyone sees this as "okay" or "good" or "acceptable" then they are just flat out bad human beings.

This is the thread you seemed to enjoy. Transgender Podcast

I am not sure if you think that this video is anti-LGBT, but it isn't.

People in the LGBT community have made WAY too much progress to allow the fruits of their activism to be stolen by sick and twisted pedophile apologists. Progressives love to co-opt different groups of people to push whatever the agenda flavor of the week is. I am NOT anti LGBT again, for the record.

Pedophilia needs to be denounced at every turn, and any group, person, organisation, or WHATEVER that promotes it in any form needs to be spoken out against.

I commented on one of your threads in a normal way. Wasn't a bad thread.

I am not sure what it is you want. Salon is not trying to make pedophilia normal. They interviewed someone who states they have those desires. Maybe to show the difference between those that have that mental problem and don't act on it and those that do act on it. You mean to 'boycott Salon', I guess.

I am still thinking why? They had no agenda other than they found people like this and interviewed them. They would call it 'edgy' like Vice interviewing people addicted to krokodil.

No one likes pedophiles, but we can't criminalize thought. As in you know, 'thought crime'.

I see nowhere where Salon or Huffpost finds this to be normal. They simply interviewed people. People have interviewd Charles Manson and let him ramble on ad nauseum.

edit on 20-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   
Wow. There was a thread not too long ago, where somebody asked "What letter was going to be added after the lgbtq stuff, and I said P. Looks like I was right.

That didn't take long at all.

Maybe a month and a half.

I couldn't find the thread.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Wow. There was a thread not too long ago, where somebody asked "What letter was going to be added after the lgbtq stuff, and I said P. Looks like I was right.

That didn't take long at all.

Maybe a month and a half.

I couldn't find the thread.

No one has added it but the OP here.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I just notice a pattern. Instead of condemning a PEDOPHILE you turn the conversation into how heterosexual people are bad. No one is obsessed with your genitals.

No, I was responding to the typical "blame it on LGBT" slippery slope argument as a joke.

Did you read the rest of my post? I totally condemned the hell out of it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
AGAIN, has anyone read the original article?

I'm a Pedophile, but not a monster.

I'm attracted to children, but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly would you be willing to listen? Todd Nickerson

www.salon.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I personally believe it is its own orientation. And as other's hardwired in the brain.

The difference is - - this one has a victim - - IF acted on.

edit on 20-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'm attracted to children, but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly would you be willing to listen? Todd Nickerson

www.salon.com...

I personally believe it is its own orientation. And as other,s hardwired in the brain.

Exactly.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Wrong AGAIN.

Salon entertained TWO articles from this same individual. The OP clearly listed them.

And you should also take a gander at the comments section while you are there. Many SYMPATHETIC posts, following the line that the author/subject, who is the Pedophile, is the 'class victim' in all this.

It's sick pandering. And one that only a Left Wing RAG can pull off or attempt.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I read both of the posts where you mocked heterosexuals.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

www.salon.com...

I personally believe it is its own orientation. And as other,s hardwired in the brain.

And then he wrote this

www.salon.com...

"I'm a Pedophile...YOU'RE THE MONSTERS"

And went into a tirade about the "Right Wing"

Face it, this is the sick machinations of the Left, giving political 'victim' status to a Pedophile sneaking in like they always do.

And it's bizarre how on almost EVERY single thread dealing with children and sex, you are ALWAYS on the side of make excuses for it or posturing in the DEFENSE.

Every....single...time!! Seriously what the F**** is your DEAL???
edit on 005pm3106America/Chicago15CDT06America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

If acted on TODAY.

Homosexuality was an accepted practice for a very long time. Then it was a condemned practice for a very long time. Today it is back to accepted.

Pedophilia was accepted for far longer than homosexuality ever was, and has been condemned for far less time. It wouldn't be a stretch, by any means, to see it become accepted again.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Wrong AGAIN.

Salon entertained TWO articles from this same individual. The OP clearly listed them.

And you should also take a gander at the comments section while you are there. Many SYMPATHETIC posts, following the line that the author/subject, who is the Pedophile, is the 'class victim' in all this.

It's sick pandering. And one that only a Left Wing RAG can pull off or attempt.

I don't look at internet comments other than here. It would drive me insane. he is not the victim of anything, unless someone assaults him for his words.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

It's still absolutely fine in Muslim countries.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Salon, pedophiles.

I'm out of here.

My opinion "only" but pedos deserve a bullet to the head. Sorry, can't think of one redeeming value they can add to society.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join