It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon's Pedophile Agenda MUST BE STOPPED

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Annee
AGAIN, has anyone read the original article?

I'm a Pedophile, but not a monster.

I'm attracted to children, but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly would you be willing to listen? Todd Nickerson

www.salon.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I personally believe it is its own orientation. And as other,s hardwired in the brain.

The difference is - - this one has a victim - - IF acted on.

Exactly.

THANK YOU

I think its time we be real and intelligent about this and ALL other sexual orientations, that it seems are hardwired in the brain.

If I accept one, I must accept ALL.

Isn't that what really needs to be done so each can get the medical/psychological care/help they need - - - if necessary?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: Annee
The difference is - - this one has a victim - - IF acted on.

If acted on TODAY.

Homosexuality was an accepted practice for a very long time. Then it was a condemned practice for a very long time. Today it is back to accepted.

Pedophilia was accepted for far longer than homosexuality ever was, and has been condemned for far less time. It wouldn't be a stretch, by any means, to see it become accepted again.

It is a stretch that pedophilia would be accepted again. It is clear who can and cannot consent to sexual relations. It is clear who can and cannot consent to sexual touch. In every state. Children are first. Then comes state laws in regard to the age of each participant. Then comes even more laws in regard to employer/person in authority, if one party is under the influence of alcohiol or a drug, etc even for those at the age of consent.

Pleas don't be silly. There are too many laws, uncountable laws, that would cause pedophilia to NEVER EVER be accepted again.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Read the articles closer. I cannot read it for you, but the wording they use is very deceptive, just like most biased articles online or in print. It has an agenda, if you read it critically.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The only good pedo is a dead pedo, but hey don't judge me, my homicidal tendencies are hardwired in my brain...
edit on 20-5-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If I accept one, I must accept ALL.

Seriously? Now we're accepting pedophiles because some people can't deal with their genitals?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Read the articles closer. I cannot read it for you, but the wording they use is very deceptive, just like most biased articles online or in print. It has an agenda, if you read it critically.

Why should I read Salon.com with a fine toothed comb? They are not the NY Times. Apparently you did and jumped to conclusions. I am sorry you wasted your time. I recommend you don't read each word of The Daily Mail, either.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
The only good pedo is a dead pedo, but hey don't judge my homicidal tendencies are hardwired in my brain...

But they arent, that is why you aren't off on a killing spree. Unless you have the mental illness of a serial murderer and are just keeping it in check.

In that case, you should just be arrested due to 'thought crime'.
edit on 20-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Abysha

I read both of the posts where you mocked heterosexuals.

If you couldn't pick up on the light-hearted sarcasm, I don't know what to say about that. Obviously I don't blame pedophilia on heterosexuals. It was a very self-evident attempt to point out how stupid it was to blame it on marriage equality and LGBT folks. I know you know that.

Again, none of that has anything to do with your very personal remarks towards me. Shame on you.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Pleas don't be silly. There are too many laws, uncountable laws, that would cause pedophilia to NEVER EVER be accepted again.

I don't even want to list the number of times that statement has been made about a social issue.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Psychopathic Sexual Sadists, must be embraced too according to some people logic, accept it they are born that way

edit on 20-5-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

I don't even want to list the number of times that statement has been made about a social issue.

Like which ones? Care to list?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Psychopathic Sexual Sadists, must me embraced too according to some people logic, accept it they are born that way

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Liberal machinations.

It's what Liberalism does eventually. Accept ALL things, because.....

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Again, none of that has anything to do with your very personal remarks towards me. Shame on you.

What personal remarks? That you're transgender? If you don't want people to know don't use your own picture as your avatar.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Mark my words. This isn't the end of this discussion, this is a TEST by sites like Salon and Huffington Post

This is only the beginning. They are going to push hard now.

We're in for a fight to protect children. A huge fight
edit on 016pm3106America/Chicago15CDT06America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Well girls are supposed to get used to seeing penises in the bathroom now.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Like which ones? Care to list?

Slavery
Homosexuality
Women's Rights
Transgenderism
Integration

All things that were EVILLLLL, than normalized, and finally legalized.

You are aware that there are debates going on, right now, in the US, about lowering the age of consent to the 12-13 year old range....right?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Psychopathic Sexual Sadists, must me embraced too according to some people logic, accept it they are born that way

As soon as they commit a crime, they will be dealt with.

But, you seem to think they should be dealt with now.

You have said that you would kill any person expressing pedophilic tendencies.

Therefore, Indigent, you are sentenced to life in jail for the crime of Thought Mass Murder. You will be eligible for parole after ten years and proving to a parole board, and medical intervention, that you will not commit these crimes. If such is found to be true, you will be released to a half way house, no less than 1/2 mile from where you think a pedophile or any male over the age of 18 years who has sole custody of a child may reside.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Well girls are supposed to get used to seeing penises in the bathroom now.

The "Powers That Be"

Are testing us. This is a social test, one of many to come and many tried in the past in other nations.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA, NGOs, the U.N., Google, Interpol....are culling data and watching the experiment, while Pedophile Rings are rejoicing that the 'conversation' is being had.

The Matrix is there, see through it.
edit on 020pm3106America/Chicago15CDT06America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Mark my words. This isn't the end of this discussion, this is a TEST by sites like Salon and Huffington Post

You give tioo much credit to both places. You probably give too much credit to conservative sites as well. An odd mix.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

You give tioo much credit to both places. You probably give too much credit to conservative sites as well. An odd mix.

Huffington post and Salon both make tens of Millions of dollars in revenue and have MILLIONS in readership.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join