It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demonic presence during meditation (spiritual journey)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hello forum members.

I joined this forum today after stumbling upon it couple of days ago. To begin my journey towards spirituality I have started to meditate. Im a muslim woman and altered the meditation to open the third eye. instead of saying thooohhh I chanted Allah hooo and ensured I had that vibration going through my jaws and forehead. once while listening to binaural beats video I even saw purple and blue lights. My head always felt heavy after these meditations which I assume was because I was doing it right.

Before meditations for third eye I used to listen to memory increasing hypnosis videos and I am also not a novice when it comes to meditation. two years ago I used to meditate but that was simple meditation for peace and calm in which you focus on not letting any thoughts pass your mind but never did I ever feel like someone was watching me. however during these meditations I always felt like I was being watched by a negative entity. Last night something very strange happened. I wanted to check what my spirit animal was and I played this guided meditation (shaman) video. I met my spirit animal (white wolf) and started to talk to him. I believe your spirit animal is basically your own subconscious mind (any information on this is welcome). I told the wolf to watch over me and let me judge people's characters and have a good memory and recall power when I was suddenly consumed by this overpowering fear. I got really scared and started to feel like there was something demonic near me and through my mind's eye saw near my laptop a demon like figure with a red face snickering at me. I was so frightened that I forced my eyes open. I looked around and continued with my meditation.

then after it was over I began to hear this scratching sound in my room. like there were two metals scratching. it wasn't coming from the appliances. I checked the table but there was nothing such scratching with the wooden surface. also paper and books cant make that screeching/scratching noise. it stopped after what would have been three four minutes. haven't heard it again.

Now i want to make clear my intention wasn't to "contact" any spirits or astral entities. I merely wanted to heighten my senses. have a better intuitive and perception power and increase my focus and memory as I truly believe we human beings are capable of achieving much more than we think.

can someone please comment over this incident and help me understand what happened and how to proceed now?

sorry for any grammatical mistakes. English isn't my first language.
edit on 18-5-2016 by sapphireblue because: i wanted to add another important detail

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sapphireblue

You don't want to contact spiritual beings, but you start by chanting out to god, who is the spiritual being?
Mistake one.

You identify the feeling of fear and scratching sounds immediately as demon?
Mistake two.

Meditation ist firstly and mostly a process of cleansing. Instead of shying away you should take it as an invitation to look deeper inside your soul. There is nothing to fear but yourself.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You will need to find a spiritual guy who is experienced enough to banish this negative entity now.

Or you could try praying to Allah. However, if its a jinn then its going to do everything possible to hinder your progress.

Did you get its true name ?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

ok I wanted to connect to God directly and not any other being....

yeah that I did.... but I didn't know what else to think.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I have started to say my prayers (not all five shamefully though) and began to read Quran. im pretty sure that demonic entity hasn't latched itself to me. I feel really relaxed these days and I have this feeling of calm and serenity. if u r a muslim I have been reading Ayat ul Qursi around the house too and four Quls before sleep. where there is name of God there cant be any evil manifestation, that I strongly believe

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

and no I was too scared to make small talk to it

it happened in a matter of seconds really.....

im having second thoughts about the entire spiritualism now.

edit on 18-5-2016 by sapphireblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
hey , welcome
i am also interested in having an OBE, which is why i have visited your thread, quite a few people who have commented on my thread seem to know a lot about this so i will copy n paste this so they can see it and give you advice, but for me the best advice has already been given "there is nothing to fear but fear itself"
all the best!
Regards, Dave.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Whenever anyone opens themselves up to spirits, it's a two way street. Doors go both ways. For your own safety, you may want to cease and desist.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sapphireblue Ive seen the purple and blue lights. They were circular and moving. Pulsing. I have felt the vibrations. I have had entities in my home, and next door at my neighbors home. They even appeared as if in the flesh. Be careful, you may be opening a window into another dimension for them to get through. Ive had them in my bedroom at night walking around my bed creaking the floor with footsteps as well. They scared the crap out of me and my pittbull. Be careful in what you are doing. Only one thing worked for me, and it worked instantly. Ill tell you what it is, and do not mean to offend. I just decided to try it once when I was seeing lights in my room. I said out loud " I command you to leave in the name of Yeshua" and they did. Nothing else ever worked but that. The lights, auoras, and presence were all gone that very second. Ive used that a few times and it always worked. Be careful, and now you have an emergency weapon

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapphireblue

and no I was too scared to make small talk to it

it happened in a matter of seconds really.....

im having second thoughts about the entire spiritualism now.

Yeah, stay away from it,

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapphireblue
I have been reading Ayat ul Qursi around the house too and four Quls before sleep. where there is name of God there cant be any evil manifestation, that I strongly believe

As long as your words come from your heart you shouldn't have any problems.

i hope everything calms down for you because they can go quiet and monitor your thoughts.

If you get tapping on your left side (nerve endings), especially your left shoulder blade then the jinn is expecting to gain access to your host body.

Monitor your dreams as well now. They might try to tempt you in trusting them.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Rapha will strongly disagree and you may feel free to think and believe whatever you wish:

What you maybe experienced is really just a test of faith. God is everything and everywhere especially in the spiritual world. There is no such thing as demons, or jinns, there are all just facets of god.
If you're honest, loving and pure nothing can harm you.
If you're a liar, a thief, or a hater, you will bring your own destruction over yourself.
So the red faced thingy is just a reflection of a stain on your soul. Work on that, face your flaws and ask for forgiveness then let go.
On the long run it will also force you to forgive everybody that ever wronged you, they leave stains just as well.

Besides the past life talk this, is a very worthwhile read.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Those sounds are physically things being manipulated by the demon. You were seeing a demonic face. No, am not being sarcastic or an ass hole. This happens to me all the time I even think something.
You're correct on every human being capable of transcending into something greater, but the mindset that's instilled in the masses. It's a gaint vortex of negative energy that makes it harder for the light to shine.

True meditation is not visual, audible, or tangible. It's kundalini and that's sexual energy being harvested or distilled, traveling up the spinal cord up to the pineal gland. It converts into "honey" which then makes oneself enlighten.
The "milk" that is talked about in the Bible is that substance, hence the name of God, "Father" because it's his "children" in his "image".
Yes, what you experienced was a small amount of enlightenment and power of that force.

Yes it is achievable, and not hard to do. Becoming celibate for a, period of time, would make oneself have more control and resist temptations. Once that is complete, a minimum of 50-100 days of diaphragmic breathing is required. This is the prime as it pumps up the sexual energy (in your case, cervical fluids which come out as "period") and sends it traveling up the spine, up to the pineal gland.
Once it is all done, you won't feel ego, you won't feel stress, you won't feel earthly temptation irresistible.
Although, once at that stage your brain wants to go back to its old ways. So it's like the "devil" in a way which will always tempt you until you surrender.

Sorry for the long post. I just wanted to clear what real meditation is, as many people assume it's imaginary and all a trip. Those headaches are actually too much blood going to your brain. Your thought energy (which becomes converted to heat) heats up your brain.

If you want more protection, I strongly advise you to make a circle with anything that can coil into a circle. You don't need a stick and sand. This provides you with protection. Salt, will prevent intruders as it used in alchemy. Once you're in the circle, make it a shield as big and wide as that circle. Imagine it protecting you 360 and mother earth is your guardian.
Next, key is grounding. Imagine roots grow from the top of your head down to your whole body and into the earth. As it pierces into her heart and connect with her. Send any negative energy there and she will burn the impurities and send it back up for positive feedback.

This is done for protection and healing. The other meditation I spoke earlier, is to become enlightened.
I don't know too much on spirit animals, but if you are a white wolf. Then, i don't know.. 😃.
In the kundalini meditation, once you are enlightened, then you can connect to the source or "God" as this actually is the way to surpass the test of God. He never intended for his "children" to always be children. He wanted them to grow spiritually as you said we are capable of becoming something greater.

As for the demon thing, it will come back but don't be afraid. Demons cannot harm you. If they do, ignore them. Fear and being afraid are conditional systems made in order for children to obey their parents rules. (Ex.) Going to bed early, not lying, not eating junk food or whatever the case may be. (End of ex.)
It can be deconstructed in order to become more self aware and stronger. Not letting anything feed of your fear and using that, against you. You're strong. Everyone is.
Peace.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
God created other beings. Many. Some went AWOL and disobeyed. Their bodies died as stated by God. "Now you will die like men". Their spirits remain. She saw one of their spirits. They are not God , or a part of God, or a part of her. I do respect you, but this is a very serious subject. She could be in danger. Please be very careful in your advice

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
O just tell it to go F itself in the name of Christ...

Hell, it scares Aliens from what I read.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I assume you're talking to me?
Look it is either god exists and is almighty, or it is, he is just a lie we tell ourselves.

You're subscribing to archons and nephilim I guess?
Trust me that's all bullsh*t.
Well at least the greater parts of it.
What is really dangerous is to project ones own fear and history of feeling powerless on to something operating only and exclusively in the mind.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Salam sister, Stop meditating. I also had to deal with demonic encounters for a great period of time after meditating. It went so far I even experienced physical contact, I'm not kidding. But the demonic nightmares were the worst thing, so many sleepless nights due to those nightmares. I'm glad you also know the most powerful weapon that is gifted to us by God; ayat el kursi... Oh man I burned a lot of them with verse after waking up from my nightmare. It was as if they were still in my body after waking up from those crazy demonic nightmares. As soon as I recited ayat el kursi, I literally couldn't breath for +/- 6 seconds while feeling extreme pressure in my chest.

As long as you have ayat el kursi they will flee from you, haven't seen 'em for while now lol. I once wrote a thread about this experience you should check it out: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on EWednesdayAmerica/Chicago2016-05-18T16:26:35-05:0031Wed, 18 May 2016 16:26:35 -0500262016-05-18T16:26:35-05:00MayAmerica/Chicago by ElectricFeel because: typo

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: [post=20742318]visitedbythem[/post

Trust me that's all bullsh*t.

And who are you child? You kind of lost me at "Trust me"
Kids these days.......

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
ok people you have scared me enough to never let go of my prayer mat and Quran.

and thank you sooo much for all the replies. you guys have been really helpful. as far as the return of the demon is concerned I believe as long as I pray to God it wont harm me. the Surah (Ayat ul Qursi) I mentioned is specifically to keep bad entities away. I have been saying it several times since yesterday and the house seems clean.

however I feel like maybe I shouldn't proceed with this meditation.

im a good person basically. I do not harm people. im helpful and kind towards animals and people. the only reason I wanted to open my third eye was to develop a better perception and powers to help people and myself. I have always been a bad judge of characters and had no intuitive powers due to which I was deceived and backstabbed many times. all I wanted was to protect myself by connecting to my higher self and help people who genuinely need it.

is there any other way this goal can be achieved?

also if the demon is smart it wouldn't linger around much because the more I feel threatened by it the more I will connect to Allah for protection as a jinn or demon can do these little scratchy things and play around but it cannot snatch my soul. "And to Allah we shall return". the last thing a devil wants is a person stuck to prayer mat and a Holy Book.

thank u again for all the replies

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I am gods child.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join