It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demonic presence during meditation (spiritual journey)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: sapphireblue

As I answered someone else, meditation does not open up paths to demons, nor do binaural beat music.

If you feel there is something there, there are any number of simple cleasing rituals to be found on the internet. The simple burning of sage or white candles can do it.

What a load of crap!

Burning white sage or white candles..... LOL ........ Stop telling people this, it does not work. It is an old pagan belief.... nothing more.

What are you Wiccan?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hello!!

firstly I dont think you should be apologetic for giving a point of view of your own faith. i would always give an Islamic point of view and I am mature and wise enough to realize this is what people will do. a Christian wouldn't give an atheist view point, a muslim wouldn't give a hindu view point and so on because that's how people function and its completely acceptable to me. moreover I appreciate the concern and time you took out to reach out to me.

what you have stated about the meditation makes sense. I shouldn't have randomly divulged into this thing. however is it also possible that the it was the spirit animal (my own higher self) that showed me what was up so that I can quit the meditiation? the entity didn't appear out of the blue. it was there before. I had been feeling it during meditations. I just "saw" it then.

also I have been praying a lot and I don't feel anything here presently. which brings me to my next point. I slept with lights on and in the morning when I woke up I heard the door creak a little and I recited Ayat ul qursi and clapped my hands thrice and the creaking stopped and I haven't heard anything. ANYTHING. I now realize how quiet the house has been for the past two days after constant recitation of Surahs. there would always be door creaking a little (its always a little ajar) and thakk thuup thaapp kind of small noises in the room which I never paid any attention to. not constantly though. just sometimes.

I have a great belief in Allah and His word and maybe im undermining the demon's powers but I truly feel these entities cant do much if you are strong and keep calling God for help. God doesn't just abandon you when you seek His assistance.

with that being said I will recede my invitation for help just in case and tell it to f*90* off. and constantly pray. I will take your advice but mould it to fit my own faith. As far as Jesus helping non believers goes, both Prophet Muhammad and Jesus were God sent and I truly believe that Allah does come to help for his followers (and even for those who do not believe as they are also His creation). Allah is merciful and kind. it is us humans who have twisted ideologies and weak faiths.

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

the scratching sound is resonance between water pipes, the air infrasound and your minds hearing cortex that links to your sleep state functions. i learned this recently dealing with hearing voices.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

the scratching sound is resonance between water pipes, the air infrasound and your minds hearing cortex that links to your sleep state functions. i learned this recently dealing with hearing voices.

How much did you pay your therapist for this ridiculous theory?

If I was you, I would go back and get a full refund.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
even though im moderately religious im not the one to look for paranormal phenomenon when something like this occurs. BUT there r no water pipes passing through my bedroom and the scratchy voice was quite loud. it was not even coming from the walls. just resonating mid air towards the floor (I have a mattress not bed)

and I remember now 8 years ago there was a table shaking incident. it started swaying. it was winters and the fan wasn't on. my ultra wobbly computer table was still. the windows were sealed. but the glass table kept shaking. I put my hand on it to stop it stopped but started to shake again. it went on for a long time. it kept shaking and nothing else in the room moved. since I was awake since night (it was 10 am) I went to sleep. it had stopped when I woke up. even after many severe earthquakes the table never shook that hard or for that long.

a reply to: sanitizedinfo

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

As I answered someone else, meditation does not open up paths to demons, nor do binaural beat music.

If you feel there is something there, there are any number of simple cleasing rituals to be found on the internet. The simple burning of sage or white candles can do it.

What a load of crap!

Burning white sage or white candles..... LOL ........ Stop telling people this, it does not work. It is an old pagan belief.... nothing more.

What are you Wiccan?
i agree the answers to this thread are crap, All of yours are included. you fear something so it is "demonized" and called a demon and yet you worship and praise a god thats the same thing, just another daemon. i could care less what your beliefs are how dare you try to call into question about anothers belief. and btfw sage does help to purify the area where its burned, also there are other things that can help. i dont feel like helping any of you though. DeathSlayer your ignorance is showing try to think before you speak again

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

things like that happen before you just jump to the conclusion that its a supernatural event try looking for all the normal reasons as to why it occurred. as for your description of your so called demon perhaps you only saw what you wanted to see? you did say you were only starting to meditate therefore you didnt see what was really there

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I think there's a lot of good advice. Maybe the spirit was already there and you just met it? Maybe it's in your mind? Some people tell you to get out because you might get bit...I personally think that our ventures into the spirit world are akin to when we were our long long ago small mammal ancestors - we're in a world that is dangerous, there's all sorts of things that can eat you, but it's just as beautiful of a world as ours is today. The difference between the world then and the world today is that today we have mastered the physical world. But I think we're all mostly infants in the spiritual realm, and I do think the spiritual realm is dangerous. However I think it's a danger we need to face in order to evolve spiritually, but it's not always fun.

What a load of crap!

What are you Wiccan?

Getting rid of negative entities is a matter of belief. It's about working that way down into the deep self below your conscious where your power lies. If believing burning sage does it, burning sage does it. I've astral projected and met demons and tried using Christian rituals to get rid of him which did nothing, and eventually it was just the force of my own will that worked. I don't suggest Christian rituals aren't effective, I'm sure they are if you're Christian.

ETA: When I say belief, I don't really mean conscious belief, like believing it's going to rain today. I mean of the sort of belief that you hold deep down before conscious thought enters the picture.
edit on 19-5-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

What a load of crap!

What are you Wiccan?
i agree the answers to this thread are crap, All of yours are included. you fear something so it is "demonized" and called a demon and yet you worship and praise a god thats the same thing, just another daemon. i could care less what your beliefs are how dare you try to call into question about anothers belief. and btfw sage does help to purify the area where its burned, also there are other things that can help. i dont feel like helping any of you though. DeathSlayer your ignorance is showing try to think before you speak again

You knowledge is that of a child. You have no idea about what you speak and I would never teach someone with your attitude.

I personally think that our ventures into the spirit world are akin to when we were our long long ago small mammal ancestors - we're in a world that is dangerous, there's all sorts of things that can eat you, but it's just as beautiful of a world as ours is today.

You helping others? Even a bigger joke! Buddy you need help.

Dealing with spirits really has NOTHING to do about religious beliefs.....

This is why I know you are fake and nothing more than a wannabe.

edit on 19-5-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

is that so, you have anything more to add? maybe you dont know as much as you think stop trying so hard you might hurt yourself. "I personally think that our ventures into the spirit world are akin to when we were our long long ago small mammal ancestors - we're in a world that is dangerous, there's all sorts of things that can eat you, but it's just as beautiful of a world as ours is today." and just so you know that quote you included wasnt mine but your not the sharpest tool are you? damn right i wont help you its more fun to watch you all struggle and try to find the answers out, your idiocy amuses me. continue on
edit on 19-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

What a load of crap!

What are you Wiccan?

You knowledge is that of a child. You have no idea about what you speak and I would never teach someone with your attitude.

I personally think that our ventures into the spirit world are akin to when we were our long long ago small mammal ancestors - we're in a world that is dangerous, there's all sorts of things that can eat you, but it's just as beautiful of a world as ours is today.

If dealing with spirits has nothing to do with religious belief, why do Hindus see Yamatuts when they die? Why do Christians see Christ?

Your problem is that you've had experiences which have probably worked for you. You make the self centered and illogical jump to conclude that your personal experience must be THE experience and any others are wrong. I've had successes, you can call me a wannabe or fake or whatever you want, the lady doth protest too much.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

is that so, you have anything more to add? maybe you dont know as much as you think stop trying so hard you might hurt yourself. "I personally think that our ventures into the spirit world are akin to when we were our long long ago small mammal ancestors - we're in a world that is dangerous, there's all sorts of things that can eat you, but it's just as beautiful of a world as ours is today." and just so you know that quote you included wasnt mine but your not the sharpest tool are you? damn right i wont help you its more fun to watch you all struggle and try to find the answers out, your idiocy amuses me. continue on

Maybe you were indeed a monkey in your past life, maybe a small bug..... this is funny stuff. Maybe your entire family comes from the monkey. I was made in the image of the creator and according to you, you were made in the image of a small mammal. You sound like an indoctrinated school teacher who teaches biology where men and women came from apes.

What you personally think? You should keep these type of thoughts to yourself. It makes you look silly and possibly psychotic.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Yes, it's me who's coming across as silly and psychotic. Well done.

PS My name isn't Malevolent

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Maybe you were indeed a monkey in your past life, maybe a small bug..... this is funny stuff. Maybe your entire family comes from the monkey. I was made in the image of the creator and according to you, you were made in the image of a small mammal. You sound like an indoctrinated school teacher who teaches biology where men and women came from apes.

What you personally think? You should keep these type of thoughts to yourself. It makes you look silly and possibly psychotic.

wow that was something special. after that response the only one silly and looking like a #ing joke is you. what you bitching about has nothing to do with me. just to add yes i am psychotic, most people are they just dont realize it
edit on 19-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

What a load of crap!

What are you Wiccan?

If dealing with spirits has nothing to do with religious belief, why do Hindus see Yamatuts when they die? Why do Christians see Christ?

Your problem is that you've had experiences which have probably worked for you. You make the self centered and illogical jump to conclude that your personal experience must be THE experience and any others are wrong. I've had successes, you can call me a wannabe or fake or whatever you want, the lady doth protest too much.

I did not know I had a problem. According to you I have a problem? And what makes you the authority that I have a problem? Are you a licensed psychiatrist or psychologist? If not then you can NOT evaluate that someone has a PROBLEM.

ANYONE can scare off a low level demon (evil spirit).... most of the time they will run for the hills but not all. You can even say BOO and scare some away..... so what you have to offer is nothing.

So tell me your extensive study and practice of exorcising and/or fighting spirits.

I will wait for your extensive and detailed comments on your expertise of the spirit world.

My experiences do not only come from my life but from many others...........
edit on 19-5-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

wow that was something special. after that response the only one silly and looking like a #ing joke is you. what you bitching about has nothing to do with me

Those were your words.....not mine.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

Yes, it's me who's coming across as silly and psychotic. Well done.

PS My name isn't Malevolent

Sorry I got confused there.......

I am not trying to belittle anyone but this subject happens to be an area of expertise that I have been taught by religious and mystics individuals.

The spirit world is no game and it is off limits to mortals however if you climb over that fence and failed to see the sign before entering...... well sometimes you have to pay for your misdeeds and no help will come to your aid.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

So, with regards to the thread, you're suggesting that through her trying to contact her spirit animal she contacted a goetic spirit or some sort of Enochian cacodaemon?

So, saying boo can get rid of contacted her but burning sage is totally ridiculous. Right.

Are we here because of assistance, or because of our own ego? Hmmmm.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

wow that was something special. after that response the only one silly and looking like a #ing joke is you. what you bitching about has nothing to do with me

Those were your words.....not mine.
you are a waste of both my time and the flesh you were born in. when you get over your alzheimer or what old age thing that causing you issues including your ignorant im always right ego, ill speak to you then otherwise you are a waste of human and useless

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Rapha will strongly disagree and you may feel free to think and believe whatever you wish:

What you maybe experienced is really just a test of faith. God is everything and everywhere especially in the spiritual world. There is no such thing as demons, or jinns, there are all just facets of god.

Lol.

If the Matrix is true then the machines will show themselves to their human prisoners in a form that creates maximum fear.

Hollywood shows this in the childrens film 'Monster Inc'.

So if the human target is religious then its demon / jinn / negative entity.

If the victim believes in aliens then they will see a black eye gray alien that will prod them.

If they believe in other realities then the Matrix will probably throw a 'Black Hat Shadow Man' at them.

If they are atheists, then 'they' will show up as a nasty bill or mechanical break-down that costs lots of Matrix (Monopoly) money.

@OP. Stay positive. Have a healthy diet. Ignore all doom-porn on mainstream media and if the entity shows itself again; laugh in its face. The machines in this Matrix have no intention of killing off their little battery units - humans.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join