It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demonic presence during meditation (spiritual journey)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So, with regards to the thread, you're suggesting that through her trying to contact her spirit animal she contacted a goetic spirit or some sort of Enochian cacodaemon?

So, saying boo can get rid of contacted her but burning sage is totally ridiculous. Right.

Are we here because of assistance, or because of our own ego? Hmmmm.

OK so you read a couple of books...... haven't we all? Actually this subject is a pet peeve of mine.

My point......both saying BOO and burning white sage does the same thing AND nothing more ......... except sage will fill your house full of smoke while your neighbor is calling 911 emergency to report a fire. LOL

Spirit animal ...... I love this term...... it always makes me laugh. Maybe next time she can contact her spiritual bug, her spiritual hamster..... maybe her spiritual cat or dog.....another sign of someone who does not know what they are seeing or how to interpet what they saw due to a lack of information.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

So, with regards to the thread, you're suggesting that through her trying to contact her spirit animal she contacted a goetic spirit or some sort of Enochian cacodaemon?

So, saying boo can get rid of contacted her but burning sage is totally ridiculous. Right.

Are we here because of assistance, or because of our own ego? Hmmmm.
that guy is a hypocrite, i am sure it wasnt a goetic demon i have had some dealings with them and for the most part they dont interact with us unless we try to interact with them

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Yep, exactly my point.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

a reply to: malevolent

Yep, exactly my point.

Like I said....... a fake and wannabe........

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i appreciate people have had experiences in the depth of their unconscious and i appreciate that some peoples experiences are different from each others but do you ever think that maybe you's are all telling the truth and that yous are creating your own experiences with the beliefs you have before you even have the experiences, because at the end of the day you have to give people the benefit of the doubt if you want to learn anything, cause just saying your lying means you have no need to look further into what they are saying, as if you know it all, when no one does.
i for one have never had an OBE but have just started reading about them and hopefully i will have one, but the only reason i am is because im giving people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to believing yous, i want to presonally validate this phenomenon, but even if i did and i was travelling around on a white unicorn i still wouldn't claim to know how it all works cause we are subjective animals who are incapable of thinking objectively through life as a conditioned human being. plus ive heard these spirits tell lies to suit their agenda the little rascals.
keep your mind strong at all times.
Regards Dave.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
people lets not attack each other. remember we humans got to stick together against these entities.

as there is not one way to achieve evil (reading Quran backwards, praying to Kaali for evil, voodoo etc etc) I believe similarly there are many ways to achieve peace.

the sage idea might work for some. the use of herbs (lemon and chilies especially) is engrained in the subcontinent culture to wade off evil. I personally don't have much faith in this but its a common practice especially in India.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
a reply to: sapphireblue

the scratching sound is resonance between water pipes, the air infrasound and your minds hearing cortex that links to your sleep state functions. i learned this recently dealing with hearing voices.

How much did you pay your therapist for this ridiculous theory?

If I was you, I would go back and get a full refund.

why is it when i have a serious reply, someone assumes something and posts it? deny ignorance!

i found out because of techniques i use to block the psycho-acoustics of what i experience. i found i can reduce the vocalizations volume and intensity by using certain materials under sink pipes, on refridgerators (coil resonances-pipes) so its a theory ive developed by a workable solution and repeatable in effect.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapphireblue
even though im moderately religious im not the one to look for paranormal phenomenon when something like this occurs. BUT there r no water pipes passing through my bedroom and the scratchy voice was quite loud. it was not even coming from the walls. just resonating mid air towards the floor (I have a mattress not bed)

and I remember now 8 years ago there was a table shaking incident. it started swaying. it was winters and the fan wasn't on. my ultra wobbly computer table was still. the windows were sealed. but the glass table kept shaking. I put my hand on it to stop it stopped but started to shake again. it went on for a long time. it kept shaking and nothing else in the room moved. since I was awake since night (it was 10 am) I went to sleep. it had stopped when I woke up. even after many severe earthquakes the table never shook that hard or for that long.

a reply to: sanitizedinfo

ive experienced things changing state. my cigarrette tubes i use to roll cigs were bending, flipping and crushing in the box as it sat, i had a recording on an old phone of it. And i found a friend she told me her bought cig pack was flipped in the box in her POCKET! she told me she has a demon protecting her. Demons seem to not like certain resonances but still use them, so maybe they are doing resonance work? but there are green stones i bought and placed around my yard. since then its been peaceful.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
heres another thought, deathslayer and malevolent, you are both being quite confrontational and negative towards each other and have very negative names, malevolent speaks for itself and death and slayer a double negative, i think you should look more at the Law of Attraction, because you may not be able to materialize a ferrari or any thing else materialistic but you sure can attract other negative and positive energies that i believe, can control your way of thinking, our unconscious i believe is getting subliminally bombarded with negative things from the MSM, Cigarette pack warnings, Brexit, Trump, Hilary, people with tumors. all with negative connotations, our unconscious only knows the thing , like love, ill, betterment, strength, death, cancer, joy. the unconscious for example would see the comment of not afraid as just afraid.
its like that little ol religous lady said.
i wont go to an anti-war rally but invite me to a peace rally and i will be there.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapphireblue
people lets not attack each other. remember we humans got to stick together against these entities.

as there is not one way to achieve evil (reading Quran backwards, praying to Kaali for evil, voodoo etc etc) I believe similarly there are many ways to achieve peace.

the sage idea might work for some. the use of herbs (lemon and chilies especially) is engrained in the subcontinent culture to wade off evil. I personally don't have much faith in this but its a common practice especially in India.

No human mortal can control ANYTHING in the spiritual world or make demands or commandments unless God is standing right next to you. AND IF HE stands next to you, you will see the fear (and feel it) in its eyes. ONLY at this time will you have the power to expel ANY and ALL spirit.

Evil is NOT scared of ONE single human being.

Once you understand the term both mentally and spiritually, Fear the Lord God, you will be given wisdom and understanding. Everything else is counterfeit.

God is not some myth or superstition HE....... NOT SHE..... is very alive and well.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I have always been a bad judge of characters and had no intuitive powers due to which I was deceived and backstabbed many times

this is what I will touch briefly.

you maybe think a bit too much, and there is nothing wrong with that.
but our thinking is in the way for intuition to realize in our awareness.
so than just shut up internally and let the flow of thoughts just pass by (don't identify with any thought), eventually you should realize the difference between intuition and your own thoughts.

there is nothing mystical or any special powers.
I imagine you were a kid once, were all you had was your intuition.

with purification of body and mind, intuition can be very helpful....again.
how you will get around purification is your own choice and there are many options.
Mantras being just one of them and they can be very helpful for some time.

good luck with your meditations and whatever happens during meditations, don't fret, just learn to observe. When I got scared in meditation at my beginning stages, I just relaxed myself down again, like this...

hey duuude, you are just sitting in your bed, how can that be scary?
than I chuckled and continued if I felt like it...
hah

remember, that our mind can be best friend or best enemy at the same time.

edit on 1463655479557May575573116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
heres another thought, deathslayer and malevolent, you are both being quite confrontational and negative towards each other and have very negative names, malevolent speaks for itself and death and slayer a double negative, i think you should look more at the Law of Attraction, because you may not be able to materialize a ferrari or any thing else materialistic but you sure can attract other negative and positive energies that i believe, can control your way of thinking, our unconscious i believe is getting subliminally bombarded with negative things from the MSM, Cigarette pack warnings, Brexit, Trump, Hilary, people with tumors. all with negative connotations, our unconscious only knows the thing , like love, ill, betterment, strength, death, cancer, joy. the unconscious for example would see the comment of not afraid as just afraid.
i wont go to an anti-war rally but invite me to a peace rally and i will be there.

I am glad you brought up my ATS name....... so you think my name is a negative? Can you tell me what Deathslayer means to you?

Now the word malevolent is a negative word. Definition of malevolent: having or showing a wish to do evil to others.
"the glint of dark, malevolent eyes" synonyms: malicious, spiteful, hostile, evil-minded, baleful, bitter, evil-intentioned, poisonous, venomous, evil, malign, malignant, rancorous, vicious, vindictive, revengeful, vengeful, pernicious;

EDIT LATER: I know of at least one time when Malevolent contacted the other side and spoke out my ATS name whether he wanted to or not is unimportant except that he communicates with spirits. I fight them..... big difference. Does Malevolent know about what he talks...... yes and does he hide truth....yes.

Now Deathslayer appears to maybe have something to do with killing death? Have clinically dead people ever came back to life? Are there not numerous statements in religion that discusses this as well? Have you ever seen the dead rise? Death to death which one day will become reality. I have died (NDE) and know what is on the other side. I have met God on more than one occasion and so have millions of others......have you? I don't have the LUXURY you have with faith for I have seen and heard.

I say to everyone be careful of malevolent because he belongs to the dark side. I have had it out with him on a few occasions and will not back down to the lies he spreads on ATS. He will lead you down the path of the occult. If you can not see the difference between what he says and what I say might be because you have not been trained. I am not a rocket scientist so I no nothing about that. I am however a demonologist and I do know because I have been trained just like you have been trained at your job.

Yep its a job...... and not a glorious or well paid job at that. Actually I make NO money so why do it? right? And if I need to elaborate why ...... well then back we go into the rabbit hole.

There is a reason why thousands of exorcisms by the Catholic church, other religions, and selected people do not release their video and audible files to the public or teach spiritual secrets which IMO should remain secret because of people like malevolent who ATTEMPT to practice a forbidden study.

However I will share.....one that makes many giggle at occultist...... almost ALL books on any occult practice including most grimoires have internal misquotes and mistakes originally written in by its author so if a wannabe got his greasy little hands on it nothing if anything would work.

edit on 19-5-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
alright, so these two dudes are just going to fight for the entire thread. . . .

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Hi SapphireBlue,

Your experience reminded me of the first time my daughter tried to meditate. She too felt a negative presence while meditating and has since never tried it again.

For her, I went ahead and smudged sage, lit some white candles, and said prayer associated with binding and commanding. Why bother with an exorcism when a pact hasn't been made or entered into?

The most important thing about any measure you take, is your belief in the measures you are taking. My daughter never had any recurrent episodes because she believed the actions we took would resolve the matter. Which it did.

I think the measures you are taking will also drive out any negativity in your house. Good luck.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Sounds like the over powering fear you experienced might of been just overwhelming anxiety, and might have been a shock, or a rocking of the boat(Psyche), then a spirit, due to having an increased awareness. It can happen, and can get a lot worse if ones not prepared for it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Sounds like the over powering fear you experienced might of been just overwhelming anxiety, and might have been a shock, or a rocking of the boat(Psyche), then a spirit, due to having an increased awareness. It can happen, and can get a lot worse if ones not prepared for it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I am glad that things seem to have settled down, and that you are planning to be more cautious. Medication of that sort can lead to all sorts of problems, from all I have read over the years!

Praying to God is always the best, first defense against evil. I believe He helps those who seek Him, even if every little detail isn't perfect. God knows we aren't perfect, and that we will make mistakes, after all.

I don't understand the need for some sort of "spirit animal" myself. If you know something, you know it, and if God shares knowledge, it's from Him. Why a need for anything else? Again, there is a risk inherent in such a thing. We cannot know to whom we would speak, in such cases. A demon could easily pretend to be something else. Likely would, if you think about it. They are deceitful by nature. I believe God sent you a warning, allowing you to see this thing, so that you would know of the danger.

He does indeed care for people, even for those that reject Him!

The purpose you stated for your meditation was to be able to do more to help others, I believe? I'd say that you need no meditation for that; that is something we can all do, at times in our lives. That is pleasing to God. Jesus even stated, "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." If we live our lives seeking to help when we can, we can all shine the light of God in this world.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Davg80

I am glad you brought up my ATS name....... so you think my name is a negative? Can you tell me what Deathslayer means to you?

Now the word malevolent is a negative word. Definition of malevolent: having or showing a wish to do evil to others.
"the glint of dark, malevolent eyes" synonyms: malicious, spiteful, hostile, evil-minded, baleful, bitter, evil-intentioned, poisonous, venomous, evil, malign, malignant, rancorous, vicious, vindictive, revengeful, vengeful, pernicious;

EDIT LATER: I know of at least one time when Malevolent contacted the other side and spoke out my ATS name whether he wanted to or not is unimportant except that he communicates with spirits. I fight them..... big difference. Does Malevolent know about what he talks...... yes and does he hide truth....yes.

Now Deathslayer appears to maybe have something to do with killing death? Have clinically dead people ever came back to life? Are there not numerous statements in religion that discusses this as well? Have you ever seen the dead rise? Death to death which one day will become reality. I have died (NDE) and know what is on the other side. I have met God on more than one occasion and so have millions of others......have you? I don't have the LUXURY you have with faith for I have seen and heard.

I say to everyone be careful of malevolent because he belongs to the dark side. I have had it out with him on a few occasions and will not back down to the lies he spreads on ATS. He will lead you down the path of the occult. If you can not see the difference between what he says and what I say might be because you have not been trained. I am not a rocket scientist so I no nothing about that. I am however a demonologist and I do know because I have been trained just like you have been trained at your job.

Yep its a job...... and not a glorious or well paid job at that. Actually I make NO money so why do it? right? And if I need to elaborate why ...... well then back we go into the rabbit hole.

There is a reason why thousands of exorcisms by the Catholic church, other religions, and selected people do not release their video and audible files to the public or teach spiritual secrets which IMO should remain secret because of people like malevolent who ATTEMPT to practice a forbidden study.

However I will share.....one that makes many giggle at occultist...... almost ALL books on any occult practice including most grimoires have internal misquotes and mistakes originally written in by its author so if a wannabe got his greasy little hands on it nothing if anything would work.

well damn you outed me lmao, seriously i wish i could get a dollar for everytime some dip# explained my name. as for the whole "EDIT LATER: I know of at least one time when Malevolent contacted the other side and spoke out my ATS name" thing you are not important enough for me to be bothered with out side of ATS, try to keep your self importance in check you know nothing about me. i am not here to teach the occult or lead or as you put it mislead anyone i will give my opinion based on my experiences if and when i feel like it. "I say to everyone be careful of malevolent because he belongs to the dark side." yep i sure do, maybe i might even be a demon in a human body for all you know, seriously though get over yourself. you say your opinion like its a fact and when others disagree with you then well your a douche. i dont care if we agree we all have our own thoughts and opinions, lets try to debate like adults now
edit on 19-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)
"However I will share.....one that makes many giggle at occultist...... almost ALL books on any occult practice including most grimoires have internal misquotes and mistakes originally written in by its author so if a wannabe got his greasy little hands on it nothing if anything would work." since you seem so full off yourself i will give you some info whether or not what you presume to be misquotes and and misleading are not to those who know what they are doing and another thing most grimoires are just a guide, the practitioner can make changes in it to suit the way they would want to use it to for any spell or ritual. now you are being misleading or you really are just ignorant. which is it?
edit on 19-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I am glad that things seem to have settled down, and that you are planning to be more cautious. Medication of that sort can lead to all sorts of problems, from all I have read over the years!

Praying to God is always the best, first defense against evil. I believe He helps those who seek Him, even if every little detail isn't perfect. God knows we aren't perfect, and that we will make mistakes, after all.

I don't understand the need for some sort of "spirit animal" myself. If you know something, you know it, and if God shares knowledge, it's from Him. Why a need for anything else? Again, there is a risk inherent in such a thing. We cannot know to whom we would speak, in such cases. A demon could easily pretend to be something else. Likely would, if you think about it. They are deceitful by nature. I believe God sent you a warning, allowing you to see this thing, so that you would know of the danger.

He does indeed care for people, even for those that reject Him!

The purpose you stated for your meditation was to be able to do more to help others, I believe? I'd say that you need no meditation for that; that is something we can all do, at times in our lives. That is pleasing to God. Jesus even stated, "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." If we live our lives seeking to help when we can, we can all shine the light of God in this world.

ever seen a movie where a bunch of friends stupidly try playing with Ouija board and they think its all in fun and games. im ashamed to admit that's what I (Stupidly stupidly) did with the spirit animal meditation. I thought it was like taking one of the "which LOTR character are you" on internet. :/ I thought spirit animal was like finding your zodiac or memory increasing hypnosis video with no negative effects. and there were so many videos with hundreds of people commenting. what I should have realized that not all of them were also trying to open their third eye. I WILL NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THESE YOUTUBE VIDEOS AGAIN. THEY ARE POWERFUL STUFF.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
DEAR GOOD PEOPLE OF ATS

Thank you so much for all the help, support and concern you showed me. Seems like there are still plenty of good people out there. After the aforementioned incident nothing else has taken place and I still feel much at calm. I have also learned my lesson to not involve into things randomly, things that I do not fully understand.

As I have read on this forum and this thread as well that the world is seeing more and more demon attacks and I feel Satanism is being more revered than ever it is not wise to take this path not unless one feels strong enough to deal and fight these bad spirits or games of your own mind even (doesn't matter what you believe. they are both bad news).

I have taken your suggestions and followed them. thank you again for all your assistance and knowledge that I now possess because of you all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join