It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demonic presence during meditation (spiritual journey)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

I can understand that. There are people I have encountered that I wouldn't want to know better, as well.

More than you might think, based on my beliefs.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I can understand that. There are people I have encountered that I wouldn't want to know better, as well.

now im curious it might be too much to ask but would you explain? in return ill try to tell you more if you want.

ill tell you a story that isnt really relevant i had this kid that knew i was into witch craft and such, he was a few years younger than me following me around all day i finally spoke to him when he approached me and begged me to teach him what i knew. i told him that its all in your head and let. never spoke to him again. i dont like to teach others i learned on my own so i feel its not a game or anything you can just back out of because you dont want to do it anymore for whatever reason

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
yeah its alot to ask of you after i said i would not like to share myself so sorry im selfish like that i guess
edit on 31-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

now im curious it might be too much to ask but would you explain? in return ill try to tell you more if you want.

ill tell you a story that isnt really relevant i had this kid that knew i was into witch craft and such, he was a few years younger than me following me around all day i finally spoke to him when he approached me and begged me to teach him what i knew. i told him that its all in your head and let. never spoke to him again. i dont like to teach others i learned on my own so i feel its not a game or anything you can just back out of because you dont want to do it anymore for whatever reason

Not too much to ask. I wouldn't bring it up, if I wasn't willing to discuss it. You stated that one can make things happen if they are in agreement with nature, or something close to that. For me, it's a faith issue. We are told that it's possible to move a mountain, if one simply believes. We are also told to pray that God's will be done. So, if one asked in accordance with God's will, and had enough faith, they could do amazing things! I firmly believe that we can do more with our minds than some prefer to accept. Not sure what you mean by "backing out", though. I can do, or not do, whatever; no obligation to continue anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My spirit animal is a dung beetle.

...not one of those 'oh so common' spirit animals like a white wolf, unicorn, dragon, hawk, eagle, lion.....kind of spirit animals.

My spirit animals rolls up balls of dung to ward off evil and protect me. Fear him.

Hearing voices is an auditory hallucination.

www.mentalhealth.org.uk...

Also, talking to GOD can be a sign of a mental health problem.

en.wikipedia.org...

An out of body experience can also be a mental health disorder.

www.mind.org.uk...-F1HQUXIU

The thing is, crazy people don't know they are crazy. They don't even question it.

Just offering a different view on having a Demonic problem during your meditation.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

mister u just called the entire forum crazy

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapphireblue

Don't talk to me. I am a squirrel.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
My spirit animal is a dung beetle.

...not one of those 'oh so common' spirit animals like a white wolf, unicorn, dragon, hawk, eagle, lion.....kind of spirit animals.

My spirit animals rolls up balls of dung to ward off evil and protect me. Fear him.

Hearing voices is an auditory hallucination.

www.mentalhealth.org.uk...

Also, talking to GOD can be a sign of a mental health problem.

en.wikipedia.org...

An out of body experience can also be a mental health disorder.

www.mind.org.uk...-F1HQUXIU

The thing is, crazy people don't know they are crazy. They don't even question it.

Just offering a different view on having a Demonic problem during your meditation.

You can't control disorders. If you consciously generate an out of body experience it's not a disorder.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

originally posted by: sapphireblue

Don't talk to me. I am a squirrel.
nah lets just say your a douche instead

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Not too much to ask. I wouldn't bring it up, if I wasn't willing to discuss it. You stated that one can make things happen if they are in agreement with nature, or something close to that. For me, it's a faith issue. We are told that it's possible to move a mountain, if one simply believes. We are also told to pray that God's will be done. So, if one asked in accordance with God's will, and had enough faith, they could do amazing things! I firmly believe that we can do more with our minds than some prefer to accept. Not sure what you mean by "backing out", though. I can do, or not do, whatever; no obligation to continue anything.
i see. well we are different but you might have the same idea, keep at it

i said its not a game because of personal experience with people

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Definitely not a game, and not even something I could discuss with some. Gotten enough odd looks for other things, over the years! Sometimes, caution and discretion are better.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Definitely not a game, and not even something I could discuss with some. Gotten enough odd looks for other things, over the years! Sometimes, caution and discretion are better.
there are very people i can to about that too

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join