It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

More hit pieces from the media that can be proven wrong with facts like this is one of the reasons he won the primary.

They still haven't learned their lesson, lets watch and see them help him into the white house as well.

edit on 5/16/2016 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What did he do illegally? Nothing. And as far as the woman, she was trying to squeeze them and she lost. It happens all the time but suddenly he is kicking old ladies into the street. If she would have settled with the original offers she would have retired to Miami....she had a choice. They all did. She was greedy and lost.

He likes hot women. What is wrong with this?????

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
Here you go:

Bill Clinton has always treated women in a disgusting manner, and when he was initially running for President, his wife Hillary ran a “war room” to crack down on so called “bimbo eruptions.” This was the name given to the countless stories of infidelity and sexual assaults committed by Bill Clinton over the years. Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

It is an old story.
Hillary ran the Bimbo Eruption Squad.
Remember when the Clinton people were running around calling Bill's victims 'trailer trash on national TV????

It set back feminism 20 years.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

True. Men have been objectifying women forever.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

All those stars. I guess everyone forgot the impeachment. Or maybe they thought that wasn't a punishment.
I think it put some tarnish on his legacy. So you guys who think he got away with this what do you think should have happened to him? What would be a just punishment?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Model featured in Trump 'hit piece' slams NY Times, says her story was 'spun'

A former model who was featured at the center of a lengthy New York Times report that assailed Donald Trump’s treatment of women said Monday that her account was taken out of context, misquoted and “spun” by the Times in order to portray the Republican presidential candidate in a negative light.

“They spun it to where it appeared negative. I did not have a negative experience with Donald Trump,” Rowanne Brewer Lane told “Fox & Friends.”

edit on 5/16/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

LOL between you and Xeunchen he's gotten more votes than there are people in the U.S..
I hate to tell you but this same act isn't going to cut it in,the general when he has to answer tough questions debating Hillary. But I've already heard rumors that he won't debate her. Because he's scared to.

No debates, no tax returns. Hey just take me at my word I know stuff.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That doesn't tell me anything. What did she DO??? Besides 'stand by her man'?

link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No they weren't. No one was glorifying what he did. No one.
Well maybe Saturday night live but no sorry they weren't whooping it up over this.

link   

I can't WAIT for Trump to debate Hillary. No one has challenged her adequately up until now. He will ask her the tough questions. And in a debate she will not be able to laugh them off like she usually does.

Getting her buddies at the NY Times to manufacture lies is not going to help her.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It is well known that Hillary harassed, demeaned, and threatened the women who accused Bill.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

A 1998 interview confirms allegations by leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump that Hillary Clinton was involved in attacking women who accused her husband, then President Bill Clinton, of assault and other sexual improprieties.

In the interview, Hillary said those accusing and investigating her husband “would have a lot to answer for” and that their backgrounds would be investigated.

It is commonly believed by Clinton victims that Hillary was behind the siccing of private investigators on the many women who accused her husband of rape, sexual assault or infidelity in the 1990s.

Hillary Clinton revealed her hidden hand when she menacingly issued a clear warning of intimidation to her husband’s accusers (and those who would pursue their charges) on the nationally broadcast Today Show in early 1998 in the days after the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke.

The Today Show interview with Matt Lauer on January 27, 1998 is famous for Hillary’s claim that a “vast right-wing conspiracy” was behind the allegations of an affair between her husband President Clinton and White House intern Monica Lewinsky. (Transcript source.)

“This is—the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president. A few journalists have kind of caught on to it and explained it. But it has not yet been fully revealed to the American public. And actually, you know, in a bizarre sort of way, this may do it.”

Later in the interview, Hillary bluntly issued her threat:

“I think we’re going to find some other things. And I think that when all of this is put into context, and we really look at the people involved here, look at their motivations and look at their backgrounds, look at their past behavior, some folks are going to have a lot to answer for.”

edit on 5/16/16 by BlueAjah because: added link

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Like he said. He could murder someone and people will still vote for him.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

And more from the same article:

Less than two weeks later, on February 8, former high level Clinton White House operative George Stephanopoulos said on the ABC News Sunday morning talk show This Week that the Clinton administration was threatening to go scorched earth on Clinton’s accusers and investigators by employing the ‘Ellen Rometsch strategy’ should they not back down.

The ‘Ellen Rometsch strategy’ involved blackmailing into silence Clinton accusers, investigators and political opponents by threatening to expose their backgrounds if they did not back off.

During and after the Lewinsky investigation that led to Bill Clinton’s impeachment for perjury and obstruction of justice, numerous women accusers were publicly or privately persecuted while several high-ranking Republican congressmen were exposed as adulterers for supporting Clinton’s impeachment–leading to the tumultuous resignation of Speaker-Designate Bob Livingston who was set to replace Newt Gingrich who resigned before his own adultery was exposed.

The intimidation campaign threatened by Hillary Clinton worked.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Actually, they didn't misquote her. Her claim is that the article gave the impression that she had a negative experience with Donald Trump and that she didn't. Essentially that she felt that piece was misleading. I've read the article, I assume you have as well — is there any part you can point to where they quote her or paraphrase something she said that would indicate that she felt that she had a bad experience with Trump?

The account is factual and the details speak for themselves. Whether or not she was offended — and obviously she wasn't, she went on to date him — some people will see it as sleazy. That's really for the read to decide don't you think?

I think it's interesting that she said in the Fox News video that she has a manager. What are people paying her for these days? Interviews about Donald Trump?

EDIT:

Boom. There's another interview. She was just on CNN. At the end she was saying that she's expecting the Trump campaign to contact her to "thank" her in the near future. lol
edit on 2016-5-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

There were four charges and 2 were brought forward. It was for lying about Lewinski and his sexual harassment case with Paula Jones. Clinton was a disgrace. He did not even try to cover it up. If Hillary wants to stay so they can be a power couple, that is fine but more than likely it is because her and Huma like to 'hang out'....

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

So basically how males treat each other in the every day barracks life in the military. They want equality right?

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If his debate performance is anything like any of the other performances, he's going to get wrecked unless he just goes straight to the personal attacks. He wouldn't stand a chance debating her on the issues, he couldn't hold his own on the issues against the other GOP contenders.

That might pass muster with morons but lets not pretend that this clown has any sort of command of the issues. What he has is a certain bravado, a way of talking in circles and supporters who are eager to gloss over his shortcomings.

Unfortunately for Clinton, the voters on "the other side" are a little more discerning and expect the people lying to them to at the very least sound like they know what they're talking about so she won't benefit from the same outlandish benefit of the doubt.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

C'mon now....you are MUCH smarter than this. You know that it is very, very well known how Hillary has been going after the 100's of side women he has had. Standing by your man once because of indiscretion is one thing...Bill is a predator and she is an enabler.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

The NY Times has a hard on with bringing down Trump, just as the same can be said about Fox News and Hillary. The truth lies somewhere in between. That being said this hit piece by the Times will result in about 30,000 more votes for Trump.

This is the election cycle that bears the rotten fruit from two decades of a strategy to polarize the electorate.

I'd strongly prefer a rational debate based on merit and substance, but the truth is if we are to cleave the country along the culture-war divide, conservatives will lose. That is a mathematical conclusion, not an ideological or emotional one.

Trump will lose this election and the country will be more divided than ever before..

Where-as if we made our elections about substance, we would have much better candidates to choose from than Trump and Hillary. Good men and women want no part of this sh*&-show and that is due in part to the electorate being so brain-washed by the false-flag culture war that we have no interest in good men and women as candidates.

Count the number of trans-gender people that you know and explain to me how they effect your job, income, health or family...and then tell me why anyone should give a crap what rest-room they use..

A little exhausted with my country this AM.

edit on 16-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There were four charges and 2 were brought forward. It was for lying about Lewinski and his sexual harassment case with Paula Jones. Clinton was a disgrace. He did not even try to cover it up. If Hillary wants to stay so they can be a power couple, that is fine but more than likely it is because her and Huma like to 'hang out'....

Ridiculous.

You think Trump and Melania would be together if he wasn't rich? Hell no you don't and neither does anyone else yet I have yet to see you calling her a gold digger.

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both philanders. I personally could care a less about philandering but here again, you seem to have arbitrarily different standards for the Trumps and Clintons — Bill is a "disgrace" for his indiscretions and lying and Donald Trump is unfairly maligned for his lying and indiscretions? If that stuff matters so much to you, it's not too late to throw your support behind Bernie who has no scandals and isn't noted for his lying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join