It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If even one story is true he's guilty. And we know from his own enormous month that he's insulting to women. An over 70% disapproval rate from women is nothing to brush off or call trivial. What if he called your wife or mother a fat Ass? What if he said to them that flat chest makes it very hard for you to be a ten? What if he said your 5'2"daughter was the perfect penis height. Or as he said come up to you know where.
In his own voice, on video.
I don't have to link that do I? Because we all know I can.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If he can cut my taxes and turn around the economy he can dress in leathers and hump goats for all I care.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You really don't want to get into this. Your pal Hillary threatened, harassed, and hired private detectives to follow around the many women that Bill violated. The things Bill did are 1200% worse than the things implied about Trump. Bill even flew on a plane with a known pedo, multiple times, leaving behind his secret service, to party on an island were it has been proven the parties were with underage girls. Hillary enabled Bill's behavior.

The Times article was nothing but a hit piece created by contacting every woman they could find who had anything to do with Trump, and then picked out a few quotes taken out of context to spin the story the way that they wanted it to sound.
edit on 5/19/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The man can't commit to the same viewpoint for twenty four hours. How is he ever going to do this?
I know. It's gonna be great. It's gonna be hugh but I ain't gonna tell ya. But it'll be great. Wave little hands in the air.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why did 5 of the women come forward on the news all week and say that its not what they said ? This article was shot down before it aired. Ofcourse, i wasn't present, but those women were and they said he was a gentleman.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And here is trumps own filth in his own voice.
www.nytimes.com...

I love this ad!

edit on 5192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MEDIKATED

Not always and that's the issue. He is not always nice when it comes to women. 70% of women agree with me.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not always and that's the issue. He is not always nice when it comes to women. 70% of women agree with me.

Sounds a lot like a whine to me.

It is a shame that the stronger of the sexes can't find some big girl panties and pull them up.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Does it? Yours sounds like a distraction from the subject of Trump and his blatant disrespect for women.
edit on 5192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Ooooh, he disrespected me.

Like guys don't ever get disrespected.
We just don't whine about it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

What on earth? Focus . This isn't about you. This guy is running for president and he totally disrespects women. As a group

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

What on earth? Focus . This isn't about you. This guy is running for president and he totally disrespects women. As a group

No, I am talking about a whining woman acting powerless here.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Honestly, who cares what you and 70% of women who never met the guy think? As the other person said, the people that actually HAVE met the guy say he's fine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join