It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Careful who you're calling a moron while you're sitting there with support for Clinton.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

But Trump was a relatively minor celebrity in 1985, known mostly in the New York City area as a real estate developer.

And to the rest of the intelligentsia in the nation as a "small fingered vulgarian," thanks to Spy Magazine.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is your daily reminder that the new York Times is owned by Mexican Billionaire and NAFTA profiteer Carlos Slim

Here, watch video.

edit on 1620160520161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: matafuchs

Donald Trump lies constantly.

Yes, Donald might have lied constantly as a regular citizen. Hillary's been lying her whole political career. Just don't fly to Bosnia with her as you might come under sniper fire like she did or don't ask her about Benghazi, you might have to sort through the various iterations of how it occurred.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Exactly. I dismissed the article as soon as I saw the source. But, for the heck of it, I finally read it.
It made me laugh a bit that they pushed this as so damning.
As a woman, I don't honestly see anything horrendous in this article.

I think that they should do a companion piece on Bill Clinton, including his activities flying around with known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein to locations where there were "parties" with underage prostitutes.
Read this carefully - www.breitbart.com... and then compare it to the article NY Times ran on Trump.
Then add to that all of Bill's other offenses, including how Hillary threatened the women Bill offended against.

Hillary really better think carefully before engaging in a battle regarding who is more offensive to women.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

You might want to see this Model says The New Times spun her story

and another here

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The past doesn't matter as much is what he wants for the future.

If he has no desire to change for the better, then obviously that's a bad thing.

But what really matters is what's in his manifesto.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

....AND YOU BELIEVE IT?!? WOW I bet you believe he is a racists and hates mexican people too. Go back to sleep man.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

"CALL FROM UNAVAILABLE"--- Gosh ah mighty damn---Id watch me 24/7 if I were you as well.
I really don't think anyone truly knows what a Trump card is

The Cabal----that shadowy group that doesn't exist decided Hillary will be president about 3 years ago.----No mystery.
It truly pays to be simple minded and not be degreed but at least some of you look impressive---I'm not that good at being a con and say inappropriate politically incorrect stuff all the time on Fakebook

I really need to get back to my GTA5 game----got a new nude mod I'm working on for the female genitalia---Did you know Mr Hauser banned his own name as a TOS violation when using the social club movie upload feature. These LLCs are extraordinary and quite entertaining in the world of capitalism. They can get rather touchy and staunchy here as well. Think its that whole left right and wrong paradigm humans get themselves mixed up in.

edit on 17-5-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
When it was good ole Billy boy, they all painted him as a true good old boy, for doing these same type of things.

Are you serious??? Clinton was impeached! You're rewriting history!

And the point is what ?

The left loves his cheating snip.

And he's now worth over $100 million.

Impeachment don't mean squat.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That is provocative what he wrote. But if you read further on www.mrctv.org... he goes on to talk about how men and women have become separated from each and have broken their bonds with each other, just like we talk about on ATS 40 years later.
edit on 17-5-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Young, successful men with money like beautiful women. Shocking. Tell me something I don't know.

Whether it's successful businessmen, lawyers, politicians, athletes, movie stars, etc, they love going after and celebrating beautiful women.

What's more telling here is the story completely backfired. 50 women interviewed, only six mentioned in the article. The centerpiece immediately came out and disputed the implications of the article.

Atrocious journalism all around and it's actually a real positive sign for Trump that with all the digging the NYT did, this is the best they could dig up.

If they put a fraction of that effort into digging into Hillary's past, far more would come out. They won't however, hence why it's atrocious journalism with bias/agenda dripping off it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yep i read his actual article and found id thought provoking. Backfire there LOL just makes me like Bernie more.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The article in the OP was written by a feminist.

As a woman, I have always thought that most feminists just go way too far in what they consider offensive. There is a difference between being a strong confident woman, and being a b*t*h that is aggressive to men and hunts for derogatory remarks in everything they say.

For example, today I went through a drive-through. The older gentleman who served me at the window said "sweet tea for a swee-ty", as he handed me my drink. I just smiled kindly and said thank-you. And for some reason this thread came to mind. I think the author of this article would have been offended by that innocent remark.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The New York Times's credibility is in the cellar, but only for the short-term. What's the best way to keep it there..beyond the next 5 or 6 news cycles?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I wonder what the "There is no such thing as right and wrong" crowd will say about this."

They'd probably say, "Coming from the NY Times may as well have come from Hillary's PR team..."

It looks like Trump is a prototypical asshole.

Well duh.

Who wants a nice guy to run their company or the country? I want someone who gets things done, and with America's interests first....not because some Saudi prince or Chinese official, or Wall Street backer donated millions to the person's campaign.

edit on 18-5-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Last night there was an interview with another one of the women in the Times article, not the first one who came forward, I think a beauty pageant winner. She also said that the Times totally misquoted her, and that she has nothing but respect and admiration for Trump. She said he helped her get her career started by making phone calls for her after she won the pageant, and that he has helped many other women. She said he is just a really nice guy who wants to help people.

There are other women who were approached by the Times, but were not in the article, because they did not say anything "useful" to attempt to use against Trump. They said at least 30 women were interviewed, and about 6 were used in the article.

They said the Times is attempting to contact every woman who ever had contact with Trump to try to dig up dirt.

Hillary hit team in action. Her people are vicious.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
The left has gone off the deep end and I don't think they're ever coming back.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Hillary hit team in action. Her people are vicious.

Fair enough, Donald can be too. Going to be ugly, hehe...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Not illegal. Just what we call bad form. I was raised that you don't boast about yourself. Being conceited is not an admirable trait. How is anyone defending this and not insulting their own upbringing at the same time.
Well mom you don't know a thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join