It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus Ever Really Intend For "Christianity"?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

All you have still is stories. Some stories don't have a known writer. You cannot verify it. And I haven't lied the only thing I've done is disagree with your biblical beliefs.

Its joe by the way I'm old enough to be your father little man.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I Thought Joey was quite fitting for your childish behavior and simple thought process...
You can call me young man if you wish Joey...
but I'm no little fellow...
They have been verified through the years by numerous different finds by many different sources... Which say the same things and are attributed to the same indivuduals...
Have anything else stupid to say Joey?

edit on 13-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I am sure that any and all religion falls short of the expectations of Jesus...
That however does nothing to take away from his intentions...
Nor are the sins committed by man attributable to God...
And the bible also warns of such things...
But Jesus spoke on this with Peter when he told him he was the rock upon which he would build his church... And that even the gates of hell would not prevail against it...
He was eluding to such problems...

Who ever said/stated religious "Dogma" is the way to individual/personal enlightenment. If of this world in gains and profits I could name many. If of the heavens I could name none.
edit on 13-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Jesus is my salvation not my religion...
I would encourage anyone to seek out truth for themselves...
But I believe one must be led down a path before he finds the way...
When left to their own thoughts they are led astray and take a wrong turn and come to false conclusions...
like you do when you say you are God...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

What has been verified? No such thing has been proven. It's words on a page passed down through thusanda of years. Many books left out because they didn't fit the churches purpose. You speak nothing. of truth.

How is my behavior childish yet you are the one falling names. And someone who believes in demon angels mating with humans and a man born of a virgin calling me stupid is ironic and laughable. Young man you've been brainwashed by your church. Enjoy your belief in fables. Ill stick what I can see and observe.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You care to provide your sources for verification ? You have a pattern of making your opinion and say it's a fact an call others liars without providing sources. And you fall me stupid. Your a kid. A child still. I haven't said anything stupid. Only disagree with your fantasy world.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I guess you know nothing of ancient history or the information carved in stone which speaks of such things... From all over the Earth which say the same things funny how they all made up the same things...
I don't care that your limitations make it impossible for you to decearn truths...
When we are both dead and gone Joe if I am right we will both know I am...
If you are right we won't know the difference...
I'm a man Joe I'm 18...
I own my own company...
I am rather well off...
I take care of myself...
And you would not be my equal physically in any manly way...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

And how exaclty would you come to that conclusio? That I'm not your equal in any manly way ? Is that your Oracle psychic abilities clicking in? You have no idea who I am or what I have done. Young guy. I have more experience in combat that you can't even imagine. But really what the hell does it matter to you If you are taller or weigh more than me? Are you tying to make me feel bad or cut mms down. Sorry little guy Its not working.

Back to the point. Show me evidence of the same thing being written all over the world. You have a monopoly on truth nobody does. But you like to state things that dint make sense. aren't even found in the bible and are against modern scientific knowledge so.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Jesus is my salvation not my religion...
I would encourage anyone to seek out truth for themselves...
But I believe one must be led down a path before he finds the way...
When left to their own thoughts they are led astray and take a wrong turn and come to false conclusions...
like you do when you say you are God...

This is a good thing. You have a pinnacle idea form you trust as resonates to your soul being. Your belief that one has to be led is false. One can exist in a state of Gnosis (knowing the truth) without having any dogma by others influencing or attached to a negotiable truth. How does God express Itself other than your existence (perfect ecosystems). How can you deny you are not God as you are ITS perfect expression. It seems to me that Jesus (a fictional character) has sub-planted God as your creator; this could be thought of as VERY insulting to that which actually created you *it was not Jesus did so*.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Call me an idiot

I'm pretty sure Jesus preached love, tolerance, and understanding

I'm also pretty sure he let people choose to follow, not shove his thoughts down people's throats

Perhaps those that choose to follow, could follow appropriately

Just a thought

Cody

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Talk to me about being a man after you've raised children for a few years. You still aren't old enough to buy booze.

I taken guys like you apart without mercy oh I'm a big man who's bigger than you. That's great. The bigger idiots are my favorites. Can't match my speed or physics and angles. Come to Canada young man. Spent a year having a real winter tough guy.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I'm saying you are full of crap Joe or is it GI Joey now?
It makes no difference because I have numerous skill sets and abilities trained to do great damage... The bigger and stronger you are the the harder you try... The more I would hurt you... This is truth...

Anyway before I get myself in trouble with the gods of ATS I'm going to be the bigger person and walk away...

And I don't make things up unless I am supposing at things but then I usually say I am or others know because they are doing the same thing...

Go look up some ancient history for yourself perhaps you can find the connections I'm speaking of... They are not bible texts either by the way but oddly enough the stories match up to many of them in numerous ways...

You are country dumb Joe...
I am Canadian has always said so on my avatar...
And I am an Alberton Joey this proves you to be a liar again as I am of legal drinking age... This however does not make anyone a man...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I cant see avatars I use this on a mobile device. I'm glad you've had training too. I've trained in shotokan , krav maga and hung gar kung fu. Sounds fun to me. I'm not one for force but letting it be used to my advantage.

It still doesn't negate the fact that there is no solid proof of these stories being real. Why does it bother you so much. Maybe because deep down you know you've been reading and basing your life on make believe lies.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I said I'm walking away Joe...
I do not share your thoughts Joey...
you are the one with doubts not I...
Was that you lying to yourself again?
Did you believe yourself as you did?
I'm beginning to see your issue...
I thought you were sticking to what you could see and observe...
Guess that was another lie?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Despite all of that vitriol; I would like a reply.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Its okay I would like walk away if I were you too. Posting your opinions without evidence. Silly beliefs in fallen angels breeding with humans creating a race or giant demon people. Then calling me stupid and liar. You've humiliated yourself quite nicely.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Did I have harsh words for you?

Am I angry with you?

Did you create the Universe?

Despite knowing the answer...

I would like a reply...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Its okay I would like walk away if I were you too. Posting your opinions without evidence. Silly beliefs in fallen angels breeding with humans creating a race or giant demon people. Then calling me stupid and liar. You've humiliated yourself quite nicely.

Fallen Arch Angles you mean (not angels) just a metaphor for creation. The giants were not evil demons; they are mummified with a gold coating and exist in proof (one is a female 19 ft the other is male 21 ft tall; existing within Tibet) in a sacred burial cave. I can give you details if needed. There was a race of human giants existing in our past.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Did I have harsh words for you? Am I angry with you? Did you create the Universe? Despite knowing the answer... I would like a reply...

It took me asking you (for your exact eyeball attentiveness) to reply to one that bothered to reply to your post: to get this ribald/course/untidy response. Enough said.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

That is not an answer to my question though is it?

Listen I like you just fine...

Sorry to offend you...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join