It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn Jenner considering ‘de-transitioning’ ‘in the next couple years,’ author claims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Why isn't Jenner in jail for manslaughter?

Are you judge and jury?

Decision by district attorney. Person who actually has the authority.
edit on 12-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It went to court. It was determined to be an accident.

Whatevahs ... It was playing with a phone, caused an accident, someone died, and a sympathizer didn't pursue the matter. Can anyone else spell Double Standard?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It went to court. It was determined to be an accident.

Whatevahs ... It was playing with a phone, caused an accident, someone died, and a sympathizer didn't pursue the matter. Can anyone else spell Double Standard?

I've driven that road.

The road itself is an accident waiting to happen.

You only heard about this accident because it was Jenner.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Interesting. So you have no science to back up your claim, and you claim the scientists and researchers don't know what they are talking about regarding gender identity.

Hard to debate that attitude using reason.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

NO!

Each person defines themselves.

Each person makes of themselves what they will -- regardless of their sex organs.

Most will choose either female or male.

Most are either male or female, as determined by one's body parts... perhaps they did in fact choose their gender in another realm before birth. But they cannot "choose" after the fact. They have what they have.

But, there will be a percentage undefined.

Yes, they are called androgynous or hermaphrodites, and still others who are born with one set of parts which transform into the other set of body parts.

Sexual organs are physical packaging, that's all.

Exactly!

Who we are is determined by the brain.

Who we are is determined by what we do and what we make of ourselves. I can choose to be selfish or unselfish... lazy or not... a butcher or a baker or a candlestick maker. None of it is determined by what's between my legs. It is a combination of mental/physical/emotional and spiritual beliefs and efforts.

If you had an accident and your physical sex organs were gone - - - would it change who you are?

Of course not! Exactly my point!!! Each person makes of themselves what they will -- regardless of their sex organs.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

If Jenner was just an Olympian, we'd be talking about how he spends his time in lock-up. Because it's a he/she now, we're talking about more sexual disfigurement.

Why don't you send it a note and suggest it consider becoming the first surgical hermaphrodite?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't know, the guy is 66 don't most males have significantly lower testosterone in their 60s than early adulthood? Maybe he didn't start off with levels all too healthy, and they dipped too low. No clue, but I think anyone receiving that much negative attention for a life-changing decision would have second thoughts no matter what the action was.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Interesting. So you have no science to back up your claim, and you claim the scientists and researchers don't know what they are talking about regarding gender identity.

Interesting. You have no more or less science to back up your claims, and you ignore the claims of scientists and researchers who come to different conclusions... consensus and all that.... then gloss over the fact that science cannot and therefore has not proven anything... and basically make up definitions of words as you go along.

And, just to be specific, I am not suggesting that scientists and researchers don't know what they are talking about; I am outright stating that scientists and researchers and others are knowingly and deliberately extorting and exploiting a serious legitimate issue for their own benefit.

Hard to debate that attitude using reason.

Indeed. I know that feeling.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If Jenner was just an Olympian, we'd be talking about how he spends his time in lock-up. Because it's a he/she now, we're talking about more sexual disfigurement.

Why don't you send it a note and suggest it consider becoming the first surgical hermaphrodite?

Ooh dropping "it's" like the word is going out of style. Aren't you just a clever albeit foul mouthed thing. I can feel your hatred and anger through the screen. Have you had your blood pressure checked recently?

edit on 12-5-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

its funny every time i make a valid point here on ats that doesnt line up with whomevers point of view, all the sudden my grammer is the most important thing, you obviously could understand my message so no need to correct my grammer.

i post on this thread cause maybe...just maybe someone that starts reading this thread will see my post and come to the realization, "wow ive wasted alot of time on stuff that doesnt matter in this life, im gonna start putting my energy elsewere"

If one person changes on their point of view on non issues such as this our world could possibly start being a better place. because you know how these things go...........

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Your ignorance is showing.

Surgery is not a requirement for Gender Dysphoria - - it is a personal choice.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

If there wasn't this constant circus of abuse and torture thrust into these peoples lives by the ignorant society around them

wow that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard, bleeding heart much????with no facts to back it up?
mr jenner has never been tortured or abused.

you want to see abuse and torture go check whats going on in Africa and some parts of the middle east or even some american orphanages, trans are not the only that face adversity, so stop with the drama..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChuckNasty

a reply to: mobiusmale

If he does want to change genders, then so be it. Leave the guy alone.

Not like he ever went through the actual procedure anyways. Getting boobies and wearing dresses isn't transgender..it's being a queen.

You are wrong.

Gender is in the brain, not the packaging.

No surgery or physical alteration is required to be transgender.

Thought science has proven, without a doubt, that gender is genetic.

In this case, Caitlin is genetically male.

....it is a scientific fact.

You have gender mixed up with sexual organs.

Gender is in the brain.

Sexual organs between the legs.

Gender Dysphoria - - - Gender does not match physical packaging.

Even the Olympics doesn't use chromosome testing anymore. Haven't for years actually.

You are getting a brain chemical disorder confused with gender.

Gender is and always will be genetic.

In Caitlin's case, he is a woman trapped inside a man's body. He took action to fulfill his dreams. Genetically, he'll always be male.

If he wants to change his mind, then so be it. But, still a male either way.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

If the medical world could solve the problem of gender dysphoria in some other way, don't you think they'd be doing it now? If therapy would be all it takes to help the person accept themselves as they are physically, the psychiatrists would be jumping at the chance to "cure" for lots of dollars. They don't do this because they know it just doesn't work. It's been tried.

If you have the magic solution, that's great, but just telling people with gender dysphoria to "get over it" and choose not to have gender dysphoria just ain't gonna work.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

If the medical world could solve the problem of gender dysphoria in some other way, don't you think they'd be doing it now? If therapy would be all it takes to help the person accept themselves as they are physically, the psychiatrists would be jumping at the chance to "cure" for lots of dollars. They don't do this because they know it just doesn't work. It's been tried.

If you have the magic solution, that's great, but just telling people with gender dysphoria to "get over it" and choose not to have gender dysphoria just ain't gonna work.

Sounds like Homosexuality.

"It's a choice"

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think Bruce/Caitlyn was confused and was unhappy. Unfortunately I think she/he is STILL confused and unhappy. I watched (don't ask me why) an episode of Keeping Up with the K's, when she/he was "in process." He/she was sitting around with Kim and, I think, Khloe. They were talking about the whole thing. And Kim was asking him/her about his/her sexual leanings. She said, basically, so you felt you were a woman trapped in a man's body? (Yes.) But you were attracted to women? (Yes.) So when you were with my mom, were you a lesbian? And will you be a lesbian when you are finished with the gender-changing process?

Seriously, the look on his/her face seemed (in my opinion) to be absolute dumbfoundedness (probably not a word, sorry). I'll rephrase. He/she looked completely gob-smacked, like "WTF?? Was I? Am I?" Like it had never even occurred to him/her.

I feel bad for anyone who is that confused about who they truly are. I'm sure she/he felt desperately compelled to do SOMETHING. I just can't help but think that it was the wrong something...
edit on 12-5-2016 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It indicates a deep unhappiness with the self in general, not necessarily with any one part of it. Of course, if you were living with the Kardashian harpies, I imagine that would tend to engender a deep dissatisfaction with life, the universe, and everything in it.
edit on 12-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

If he does want to change genders, then so be it. Leave the guy alone.

Not like he ever went through the actual procedure anyways. Getting boobies and wearing dresses isn't transgender..it's being a queen.

You are wrong.

Gender is in the brain, not the packaging.

No surgery or physical alteration is required to be transgender.

Thought science has proven, without a doubt, that gender is genetic.

In this case, Caitlin is genetically male.

....it is a scientific fact.

You have gender mixed up with sexual organs.

Gender is in the brain.

Sexual organs between the legs.

Gender Dysphoria - - - Gender does not match physical packaging.

Even the Olympics doesn't use chromosome testing anymore. Haven't for years actually.

You are getting a brain chemical disorder confused with gender.

Gender is and always will be genetic.

In Caitlin's case, he is a woman trapped inside a man's body. He took action to fulfill his dreams. Genetically, he'll always be male.

If he wants to change his mind, then so be it. But, still a male either way.

I am not confused.

Gender is in the brain. The brain tells you if you are male or female (or anywhere in-between).

Gender is not your physical parts.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Your ignorance is showing.

Surgery is not a requirement for Gender Dysphoria - - it is a personal choice.

Ignorance?

I seem to remember you, a few weeks ago, arguing four and five year olds can make decisions on what gender they identify with to the point, decisions on surgical changes should be up to the barely removed toddlers who have about a year of experience in wiping their own rears.

Yet here we have a 66 yr old who apparently after decades on this planet can't make up his damn mind. And yes, it's a he as he was born with a twig and berries.
edit on 12-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy

I feel bad for anyone who is that confused about who they truly are. I'm sure she/he felt desperately compelled to do SOMETHING. I just can't help but think that it was the wrong something...

You do know that Jenner has always felt she was female inside, right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join