It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn Jenner considering ‘de-transitioning’ ‘in the next couple years,’ author claims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Jenner became the poster boy/girl of the transgender experience (if that is the right word). It looks as though he/she may become the poster person for why minor children (or their parents) should not be encouraged or pushed to go all the way over to the other side, if they are ...in some current time frame...finding themselves identifying with the gender opposite.

Halperin said while doing research for his book “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America’s Royal Family,” several sources indicated Jenner is unhappy. “One source confirmed to me Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’ hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner,” Halperin told the entertainment website.

Sex change regret...I wonder what percentage of people, who go through the full medical procedure, have serious misgivings after the fact.

The biographer said Jenner, 66, is allegedly interested in transitioning back for relationship reasons. “She’s still into women and wants to meet the right one,” Halperin stated.

This is a little mind warping...but maybe I have just not caught up to the overall anything goes modern mindset. He was a man who was attracted to women, but wanted to be one himself. So he changed sexes, but (now) she does not want to be with women as a woman...so she (currently) is transgender personally but does not want to be in a same-sex relationship. So, she is thinking about going back to being a man.

“She’s thrilled she has raised awareness about how transgender people have long been discriminated against but I think there’s a chance she’ll de-transition in the next couple years,” the writer said. “I don’t think it would surprise anybody in her inner circle. It has been much harder than she anticipated. My heart goes out to her and I know her true friends will be there to support her on whatever path she chooses.”

Jenner He Said, She Said

It must be hellish to be living in such a state of constant confusion as to who/what you are comfortable being...

+60 more 
posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I'm so sick of hearing this name. Being given all these interviews and covers of magazines, that's great. She is "so brave" Yet she killed someone in a car accident and faced no consequences. I have a hard time when people glorify this character (and the other idiots in that family) and overlook normal people in their every day life who are nice, hardworking, kind people who actually deserve respect and compliments. Not a fan of Caitlin Jenner, not a bit

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sounds like Dave Chapelle and Bruce need to link up for a trip to Africa.

I had a small small taste of the good life during my short stint as a successful fighter and it was total chaos in hindsight.

You don't know what that can do to a person and it's not cut out for everyone just ask around.

+10 more 
posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This thing is almost comical.

The publicity, the glitz, the glamour, the ridiculousness of it all...

I'm usually of a fairly liberal mindset, but I can't even bring myself to relate to this type of nonsense.

Just because the technology exists does not mean it should be implemented, just cuz.....

+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I feel a deep sadness for this man/woman. That article said that he/she looked in the mirror after facial reconstruction and asked, "what have I done to myself?"

His psychological health must be tenuous. How do you go from a well respected handsome medal-winning male athlete to a Kardashian crazy world of weirdness where reality is a blur of mishmash identity.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
First of all, I get suspicious when it's "a source said". Nothing from Caitlyn directly? I'm not believing it until I hear her say it.
Secondly, I have trouble believing Caitlyn didn't come across this issue in therapy before she transitioned.

For now, I call BS on this story.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I feel a deep sadness for this man/woman. That article said that he/she looked in the mirror after facial reconstruction and asked, "what have I done to myself?"

His psychological health must be tenuous. How do you go from a well respected handsome medal-winning male athlete to a Kardashian crazy world of weirdness where reality is a blur of mishmash identity.

I'm not taking any second hand spewing about Jenner.

If it isn't visually recorded from her own mouth - - - I'm not accepting it.

I've never seen the show, but I did see an interview. I like that she said "This is my story, it's about me, and only me. I am not a spokesman for anyone else".

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

so bloke with a book to sell is making an unevidenced claim - thats never happened before

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Secondly, I have trouble believing Caitlyn didn't come across this issue in therapy before she transitioned.

For now, I call BS on this story.

Me too.

And anyone that's cared to actually follow this, (not just the sensationalism) knows she had these "feelings" all her life. She did not all of a sudden decide to be a woman.

edit on 12-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Whale...

A rep for Caitlyn Jenner slammed the report from TheWrap, telling the Daily News, "Not worth commenting on such an idiotic report. Of course it's not true."

Who knows.

CBS

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Right. And she already knew who she was attracted to before she transitioned. She's always been attracted to women. She knew that wouldn't change. I think a spokesperson for her has already come out and said this claim is a bunch of bull.

I hate these BS stories. Just more fodder for the transphobes.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Tragic figure of our times, and not just the transgender issue but the sickness of fame, idolotry and self-obsession.

Very sad for him as a person but also for our culture. He was a pawn in a mission of distraction - do we all really care which bathroom a tiny fraction of people use? What about child abuse? Urban violence? Economic collapse? Don't we have much bigger fish to fry?

Sad. All around.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'm sure when the time is right monetarily, Jenner will write her/his story.

Right now the way things are, he/she is a money machine. Mix it all up with the histrionics of the whole Kardashian family and you have fodder for generating money for a long long time.

When that begins to wane, he/she will come out with his/her own tell all book, and we can wonder if his/her words are truth or are yet another money-making scam for shallow-minded pop culture fanatics to ingest.

edit on 12-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

As an older woman I know how tedious and time consuming applying makeup and straightening your hair everyday can be so I gave it up. But I'm not in the public eye like Caitlyn is and I was wondering when Jenner would would finally get sick and tired of the whole "well put together female" rigamarole.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

I'm sure when the time is right monetarily, Jenner will write her/his story.

Why shouldn't Jenner take this opportunity to transition publicly telling her story and getting paid for it.

She should do it for poverty?
edit on 12-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

this is a non issue the whole thing is designed to keep you distracted, no one should care about jenners or kardashians

+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Right, it's a mental illness. Mentally ill people do mentally ill things.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

As an older woman I know how tedious and time consuming applying makeup and straightening your hair everyday can be so I gave it up. But I'm not in the public eye like Caitlyn is and I was wondering when Jenner would would finally get sick and tired of the whole "well put together female" rigamarole.

LOL, as I walk to the store in my Pikachu jammie pants, old comfy hoodie, and baseball cap.

Time for a haircut, its 2 inches long, sticks straight up after swimming. What's more important? Hair or swimming? Swimming, of course.

It cracks me up, some women in my water aerobics class are in full makeup, jewelry, hair done, etc. Don't dare splash them for fear of the "evil eye".

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I haven't heard this, it might be only a rumor. But so what? If she does transition back, what difference does it make? It's an individual who wanted to satisfy a lifelong fantasy, and she did. She has the right to change her mind, and if she's changed her mind, then ain't nobody's business but her own. If this is true I guess she has been on a rollercoaster ride emotionally, and I wish her the best in whatever lifestyle she chooses.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

By getting millions of dollars from The Vatican channels throughout Hollywood (a Masonic name)...

Vatican started Gay agenda...
edit on 12-5-2016 by Granite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join