It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No proof but I thought this video was interesting. The website with the wrongly spelled "LooneyToons" domain name was registered 2 years before the one with the correct current spelling(LooneyTunes) but connected to the same company.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
Yes, you are right. But the point is many are taken aback by how close it is as they think there should be a much larger expanse of water separating the land.
This is what he meant by "touching". From the zoom it looked like it may as well have been one piece of land. Not what was remembered, even from a further out zoom.

Don't you think this is a case of bad geographical memory?
After all the Messina Strait has been mentioned for thousands of years, it's nothing new.

I just messaged a few friends/family members who still live in Italy, and they can't believe that some people think Sicily was further away.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE I have talked to about this remembers Australia being a lot more far away from other land than it appears to be now.
I think this may be more than bad geographical memory. What? I do not know.
Do you not find it odd that people seem to be misremembering the same exact things independently? People who haven't been influenced by Internet memes or even heard of the Mandela Effect.

Your Italian family and friends can't believe that some people think Sicily was further away?
That's absolutely fine.
But here's the thing...
People do...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I don't know which study it is, but there were people tested watching that single clip from Star Wars. The clip said "no. I am your father". Over HALF said that it said "Luke. I am your father" within a minute of watching the same clip.

Because that is how they always remembered it. You could say it shows how strong the memory is if they still say that after watching the "correct" version.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

I don't know which study it is, but there were people tested watching that single clip from Star Wars. The clip said "no. I am your father". Over HALF said that it said "Luke. I am your father" within a minute of watching the same clip.

Because that is how they always remembered it. You could say it shows how strong the memory is if they still say that after watching the "correct" version.

But that just proves my point even more. If they can watch it and STILL make the same mistake then it confirms memory is fallible.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Or it means their memory is real and correct and the movie changed....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Or it means their memory is real and correct and the movie changed....

If they just watched a 10 second clip, then got asked what was said, they get it wrong, that means they remember wrong.

"Luke, I am your father" had been going around sins shortly after the film. It's a well known phrase. It's still wrong, but it's great for marketing.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

my rib cage starts about 2 inches above my naval. dont know about anybody else.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE I have talked to about this remembers Australia being a lot more far away from other land than it appears to be now.
Do you not find it odd that people seem to be misremembering the same exact things independently? People who haven't been influenced by Internet memes or even heard of the Mandela Effect.

I've said this from the beginning: I don't see any of the Mandela memories people talk about and the world map looks just fine. The thing I've noticed is: if you ask an Italian about Sicily, they will say it's always been like this. If you ask an Australian about where their country is, they will say it's always been there. The confusion (regarding geography) always seems to happen to people that are not from that area.

Unless somebody can show me, I have not seen this Australia problem in Australian sites. Or perhaps hundreds of Australians also remember their country being in a different place in the map?

But I clearly was refering to the ME in general like I said, those comments by the OP have nothing to do with what I said, and most other people talking about changed anatomy are not claiming their body is different to the the rest of the world's, just that they remember it being different.

Ok...... so the xrays and MRI scans can prove or disprove the OP's claim that she has no sternum etc.
Can we agree on that?

Why do you think this is happening then? Why would people remember a different anatomy? It obviously hasn't changed, as that requires a different evolutionary past. So why do you think people think organs are not where they really are?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I've said this from the beginning: I don't see any of the Mandela memories people talk about and the world map looks just fine. The thing I've noticed is: if you ask an Italian about Sicily, they will say it's always been like this. If you ask an Australian about where their country is, they will say it's always been there. The confusion (regarding geography) always seems to happen to people that are not from that area.

Unless somebody can show me, I have not seen this Australia problem in Australian sites. Or perhaps hundreds of Australians also remember their country being in a different place in the map?

Well, I'm from the UK and I've noticed "changes" with the British Isles too. Not as dramatic as the ones I've already mentioned, but, changes nonetheless.

The west coast of England and Wales looks off. Like it's smaller than what it should be. I remember Plymouth stretching out more westerly. England had a slightly wider south coast. I've lived on the south coast all my life.

I can't speak for any Australians.

And I've just realised how quickly and easily this has drifted away from my original question and point...
edit on 15 5 1616 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Ok...... so the xrays and MRI scans can prove or disprove the OP's claim that she has no sternum etc. Can we agree on that?

Yes, off course.

Why do you think this is happening then? Why would people remember a different anatomy? It obviously hasn't changed, as that requires a different evolutionary past. So why do you think people think organs are not where they really are?

As you must know by now, the theory is that people jumped to an alternate reality or that different realities merged.

So maybe the human anatomy was different in the other reality.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well, I'm from the UK and I've noticed "changes" with the British Isles too. Not as dramatic as the ones I've already mentioned, but, changes nonetheless.

The west coast of England and Wales looks off. Like it's smaller than what it should be. I remember Plymouth stretching out more westerly. England had a slightly wider south coast. I've lived on the south coast all my life.

I can't speak for any Australians.

I'm in the UK too, South Coast, and I dont' see those changes...... but I still find this phenomenon fascinating, hence I like discussing it.

As you must know by now, the theory is that people jumped to an alternate reality or that different realities merged.

So maybe the human anatomy was different in the other reality.

That's the thing: if the anatomy was different, those who have jumped should still have the same anatomy, which is different from ours (on this dimension). This means that a medical check could verify that.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

While I understand that all this could be explained away by saying people are remembering things wrong, it just doesn't sit well with me due to personal experience and other's reactions.

I posed a question to the sceptics in another thread and I was quite surprised that it was ignored by all.
I'd like to pose it again here if I may. Not to try to prove anyone right or wrong or anything like that. Just to get some imput on something I find highly strange...

Here's a question for you:
The other week I mentioned the Mandela Effect when I had some friends round for drinks. One of our friend's new boyfriend was there, first time meeting. He asked what the Mandela Effect was. So I showed him by asking him what the closest landmass to Australia is. He said he didn't know cos it's so far away from everything else. I showed him a picture and he got really confused how close it was to other islands.
I then showed him the Americas and asked him if that looked right to him. He said no it didn't at all, and he started looking ill.
The I showed him Italy and before I even asked him about it he freaked out "WHY IS #ING SICILY #ING TOUCHING! WTF!? WTF!?"
It really messed him up.

Now, I ask you. Why did he react like that?

Also note, I have had similar reactions since, from everyone I've asked about this. Work mates, family members. Everyone completely sober with less suggestion from me, ie not saying what is out of place, letting them tell me.
Every time it's the same.
my god..... me too.... I am going to draw it all out now, scicily is rediclous, and not sure if it is true, hit I saw a map with saudi arabia as an ISLAND..... hoping that one was a friggin hoax!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

That's the thing: if the anatomy was different, those who have jumped should still have the same anatomy, which is different from ours (on this dimension). This means that a medical check could verify that.

No, most people I saw talking about this notice the changes in their own bodies, they are not claiming they are physically different from others in this reality, they remember the body being different. I have already told you this.

I am not saying this is Sliders in which they physically jump from universe to universe.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

my god..... me too.... I am going to draw it all out now, scicily is rediclous, and not sure if it is true, hit I saw a map with saudi arabia as an ISLAND..... hoping that one was a friggin hoax!

I saw that one today and that was a hoax. The island Suadi Arabia was photoshopped and he put up a pic of Morgan Freeman referng to Nelson Mandela.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If I found out my anatomy changed too, I may need time in the psyche ward...

Scicily is rediculous right now, I had been on a month long cruise through the area, I am drawing that one myself as it is so easy to draw from memeory due to a lot of time spent there.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
OP, Xrays of your skeleton is what is needed along with a medical exam explaining the placement of your organs is different.

Without those as proof, your entire thread is a farce.

Things that come to mind:

You may be suffering from delusions of grandeur.

You may be suffering from delusional disorder.

You may be suffering from a dissociative disorder.

You may be suffering from Schizophrenia.

You believe that something has changed. You believe it so much that you will not listen to any kind of reason otherwise that proves you are 100% wrong in your thoughts and memories.

What seems more plausible, that you have 'jumped' time lines and are actually made differently that everyone else or that your memory of what is real is wrong?

Xray's of your skeleton and a medical examination that 100% says you are different on a scale that makes you something the different that the other human around you will prove you are right.

Until then, your thread is a hoax.
my thread would not be a farce, if I changed too. That would be wayyyy too scary and insaine, but it does not erase my old memories, and does not prove that I still remember different, now does it..... those of you who are from here, are going to have to accept that a bunch of us have similar accurate memories that are NOT from some distant childhood memory, but recent changes too, just let us be, we need each other as this is scary as heck. Seriously, have some compassion, if you think we are all nuts, and keep arguing with nuts, you look a little weird is all.... seriously, arguing with a looney, makes you look a little looney yourself. If that is what you really think of us....but the way you are all so relentless, makes it look like you all think we aren't looney at all.... get my drift?
edit on 15-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: Typos as usual, dang phone. .....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So are you saying your anatomy is different from others here?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes, you are right. But the point is many are taken aback by how close it is as they think there should be a much larger expanse of water separating the land.
This is what he meant by "touching". From the zoom it looked like it may as well have been one piece of land. Not what was remembered, even from a further out zoom.

Don't you think this is a case of bad geographical memory?
After all the Messina Strait has been mentioned for thousands of years, it's nothing new.

I just messaged a few friends/family members who still live in Italy, and they can't believe that some people think Sicily was further away.
I was in all of the earthquak prediction threads, we all looked at google map DAILY, it is not due to bad memory, or not looking at a map in ages, we looked at maps alllllll day sometimes, then one day they changed over night, got it?... friggin hell, read the whole thread, at least try and understand what we are going through, if I hadnt seen a map in 10 years I would agree with you, but I looked at the map all day at times!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So are you saying your anatomy is different from others here?
I friggin hope so! If it changed that would freak the crap outta me.... I remeber it clearly, it is not some distant memory, I know my body and anatomy, we do home school, we study his stuff a lot, them BOOM it changed, even my son sees all the changes and showed me some himself that freaked me out.... if our bodies changed, I may need a vacay...right now I am thinking mass mind controll, not timeline changes anymore, and all the people who stayed on the flouride are buying this new reality, those of us who remeber the truth cant be mind controlled is what I am thinking. ..... well, it is my strongest of many theories at this point.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So your body has stayed the same from "your timeline"?

OK, fantastic news!

You can now prove that the ME is real! Get an X-Ray and prove it to us "this-timeliners".

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join