It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OP:

Why would you use ATS as your outlet to say you are different and that your memory of things from another time line lead you to question this time line? Why not take it to CNN or some other news agency? Why ATS?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: TerryDon79

I am starting to think that all of your memory links should be applied to you guys who can't see the changes, and I mean this sincerely....... I think they are screwing with things and seeing how easy it is to contol you guys or something, because my memories are too strong and in line with so many others....

This is some scary crapola...

How can we have faulty memories when we remember the things the way they are now?

Logic much?

Listen, you are the one who is so adamant about memories being so unreliable. So logically, your theory can and should also be aplied to yourself as well, no?
I already have applied it to myself when speaking to another member about the ME.

There is something huge going on here obviously, and your relentless denial alone, speaks volumes.
Relentless denial or offering an explanation?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
OP:

Why would you use ATS as your outlet to say you are different and that your memory of things from another time line lead you to question this time line? Why not take it to CNN or some other news agency? Why ATS?

Lol.... really?????? *Sarcasm*.... " well Bob the first thing I do when I notice things are a miss, is notify CNN, as they are so honest an accurate in thier reporting", "yes, me too Jim, I know they only speak truth"....

Lol

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I am starting to think that all of your memory links should be applied to you guys who can't see the changes, and I mean this sincerely....... I think they are screwing with things and seeing how easy it is to contol you guys or something, because my memories are too strong and in line with so many others....

How can we have faulty memories when we remember the things the way they are now?

Logic much?

Listen, you are the one who is so adamant about memories being so unreliable. So logically, your theory can and should also be aplied to yourself as well, no?

There is something huge going on here obviously, and your relentless denial alone, speaks volumes.

Now this is interesting.
Very good point.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Denial, you are in complete denial that this is even happening to thousands of people right now, your head is buried deep in the sand.... you dont want to even look at it, you just want to cover your ears and shout " bad memory! Lalalalalala" (cover ears, close eyes tight all day.)
edit on 15-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

a reply to: philosopheroftruth

I measured again from my nose to my hairline, 5 and a half tops.... I am SUPER tiny though, like barely 4'8"....

Ok, let's try this in a slightly different (and hopefully more clear) way.

If you were to take your head and put it in a perfectly straight box (with your chin touching the bottom plane of the box, the top of your skull touching the lid, looking straight forward) and then drew a line on the front side of the box (the one your nose is touching) from the bottom of your nose to the lid of the box - how many inches would the line on the front side of the box be?

This is very helpful in this situation, as it allows for easy comparative anatomy.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Denial, you are in complete denial that this is even happening to thousands of people right now,
Show me where I have denied that people have faulty memories. The only person denying faulty memories, is you.

your head is buried deep in the sand.... you dont want to een look at it, you just wan4 to cover your ears and shout " bad memory! Lalalalalala" (cover ears, close eyes tight all day.)
Yet I have offered a perfectly logical explanation for it. If I "buried my head in the sand" I wouldn't have replied in the thread.

I'm sure you just string sentences together and don't think about what they mean first.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: philosopheroftruth

I measured again from my nose to my hairline, 5 and a half tops.... I am SUPER tiny though, like barely 4'8"....

If you were to take your head and put it in a perfectly straight box (with your chin touching the bottom plane of the box, the top of your skull touching the lid, looking straight forward) and then drew a line on the front side of the box (the one your nose is touching) from the bottom of your nose to the lid of the box - how many inches would the line on the front side of the box be?

This is very helpful in this situation, as it allows for easy comparative anatomy.
chin to top of head, looking straight forward is 8 1/2 inches.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Logic much?

Given how unreliable memory is.
Is it not fair to say:
Just because things now are how you remember, doesn't necessarily mean that's how things were?

There's a logic there, slightly twisted logic.
I like where this is going!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

Logic much?

Is it not fair to say:
Just because things now are how you remember, doesn't necessarily mean that's how things were?

Which is basically what I've been saying from my first post.

Faulty memories.

Just because you remember something, doesn't mean the memory is accurate.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
yes its fairly common to create false memories and we all do it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

OP:

Lol.... really?????? *Sarcasm*.... " well Bob the first thing I do when I notice things are a miss, is notify CNN, as they are so honest an accurate in thier reporting", "yes, me too Jim, I know they only speak truth"....

Lol

Nice dodge and avoidance. Oh, and now the media would conspire against you....even sweeter.

You believe it so much, however, you can't tell the world.

Rrrriiiggggghhhhttt. Bob or Jim....whichever you are.

100% hoax.

I think everyone should be done with you and this thread you created for PURE entertainment value.

You sir or ma'am are a hoax and a liar.

edit on 15-5-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Denial, you are in complete denial that this is even happening to thousands of people right now,
Show me where I have denied that people have faulty memories. The only person denying faulty memories, is you.

your head is buried deep in the sand.... you dont want to een look at it, you just wan4 to cover your ears and shout " bad memory! Lalalalalala" (cover ears, close eyes tight all day.)
Yet I have offered a perfectly logical explanation for it. If I "buried my head in the sand" I wouldn't have replied in the thread.

I'm sure you just string sentences together and don't think about what they mean first.

You are denying the mandella effect, it is almost like you dont even want to say it, you keep calling it faulty memories, or ME...I am wondering if it has scared you? I was in the hard core denial in 2008 a bit..... so I understand the fear.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Logic much?

Is it not fair to say:

Faulty memories.

Yes! And using that logic, who's to say that YOU are the one who is right! Who is to say you guys aren't the brainwashed here?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You are denying the mandella effect,
Actually, I didn't deny it. I've asked for proof of it (X-Rays) and also offered another alternative to the ME.

it is almost like you dont even want to say it, you keep calling it faulty memories, or ME...
I also type BRB, BTW and LOL. It's just an easier way of saying the same thing

I am wondering if it has scared you? I was in the hard core denial in 2008 a bit..... so I understand the fear.
If there's no proof of it, what's there to be scared by? This "phenomena" has been around for 1000s of years. It's hardly a scary mystery like fire was back when humans were still very young.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Logic much?

Is it not fair to say:

Faulty memories.

Yes! And using that logic, who's to say that YOU are the one who is right! Who is to say you guys aren't the brainwashed here?
Because brain washing isn't faulty memories. Faulty memories are faulty memories.

It's like common sense just up and left the building.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

OP:

Lol

Nice dodge and avoidance. Oh, and now the media would conspire against you....even sweeter.

100% hoax.

I think everyone should be done with you and this thread you created for PURE entertainment value.

Wow, nice try, I have been talking about this since 2007. I didnt just make this up, me and thousands of others for "entertainment" value! Give me a break, I am looking for answers, this is freaky crap! Try and just put yourself in our shoes for a minute and wonder what it is like for US! We don't CHOOSE this, it is not FUN..... my goodness! Seriously. ?..
edit on 15-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

OP:

Lol

100% hoax.

yes, because the world won't mock and ridicule as you are doing here right, yes that would go smooth....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: philosopheroftruth

chin to top of head, looking straight forward is 8 1/2 inches.

Ok, good. This completely solves the mystery for me (even though you avoided actually giving your cranial height for some reason), so this will be my last post in this thread.

Breaking things down, you state that the space from your navel to the start of your ribcage measures "6 inches", the bottom of your nose to you hairline is somewhere between "4 inches" and "5 and a half tops", and your entire skull height is "8 1/2 inches" - this is completely normal. People tend to be between 7 and 8 heads tall, so that means that to be normal, you will be anywhere from 4.9-5.6 feet tall. Given that the bottom of your nose to your hairline (middle of your face) measures 4.75 inches on average (leaving 3.75 inches for you brain and jaw based on a skull height of 8.5 inches), it wouldn't be unusual if your cranial height was 6-6.5 inches or so.

What does this all mean? Well, the human body can be broken down into relationships for measurement (like how I said most people are 7-8 heads tall). Most art students just starting out are initially confused when confronted with what human anatomy actually looks like vs what they thought it looked like before studying it. A few drawing exercises later and they all realise that the human skeleton couldn't be shaped any other way without also looking different on the outside. I was asking for your cranial measurement because it is close to the same as the measurement from a person's navel to their sternum (as yours also is). I am not on a device that allows me to upload an image (maybe another poster will), but I can post a link to a good artist's anatomy breakdown. This image should help clear up any confusion on your part - I would look at the one in the middle (Hale), as it focuses on cranial height.

Good luck!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Ok, so the guy who said his ribs were 2 inches from his navel was clearly lying or just mocking then.... thank goodness! Lol

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join