It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: TerryDon79

There's quite a few others that I remember differently, but that's just my memory doing what it does.

But that's the thing, it is not just your memory, it's the memories of a significant portion of the population for some reason. Now some common errors seem to be logical due to their sound and spelling but why these?
Why not? Memories are weird things.

I watched that scene 100's of times as a kid, and it always was "Luke I am your father".
Here's the thing. It's been studied. People have made the same mistakes after seeing a clip, reading a word, and many other things.

I don't know which study it is, but there were people tested watching that single clip from Star Wars. The clip said "no. I am your father". Over HALF said that it said "Luke. I am your father" within a minute of watching the same clip.

Look at optical illusions. That's about how your brain interprets things. Your memory is an interpretation of how you recall short term and long term memories.
who cares if it has been "studied"???? 90% of "studies" are preformed to push an agenda or sell some new drug, you really trust a "study"??? Come on man!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

There's quite a few others that I remember differently, but that's just my memory doing what it does.

But that's the thing, it is not just your memory, it's the memories of a significant portion of the population for some reason. Now some common errors seem to be logical due to their sound and spelling but why these?
Why not? Memories are weird things.

I watched that scene 100's of times as a kid, and it always was "Luke I am your father".
Here's the thing. It's been studied. People have made the same mistakes after seeing a clip, reading a word, and many other things.

I don't know which study it is, but there were people tested watching that single clip from Star Wars. The clip said "no. I am your father". Over HALF said that it said "Luke. I am your father" within a minute of watching the same clip.

Look at optical illusions. That's about how your brain interprets things. Your memory is an interpretation of how you recall short term and long term memories.
who cares if it has been "studied"???? 90% of "studies" are preformed to push an agenda or sell some new drug, you really trust a "study"??? Come on man!

You know the electricity you're using? It was studied.

You know the electric device and all the components inside it? They were studied.

You know the Internet? It was studied.

You know the software you use to browse this forum? It was studied.

You know the software to run this forum? It was studied.

You know the server that this website is hosted on? It was studied.

You point is moot.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I was in all of the earthquak prediction threads, we all looked at google map DAILY, it is not due to bad memory, or not looking at a map in ages, we looked at maps alllllll day sometimes, then one day they changed over night, got it?... friggin hell, read the whole thread, at least try and understand what we are going through, if I hadnt seen a map in 10 years I would agree with you, but I looked at the map all day at times!

I'm trying to understand what you are going through, but perhaps you should too, instead of getting so upset. I grew up in the country, and I can tell you that my maps have not changed over night. I have also been there plenty of times to know the distance between Sicily and the mainland has always been the same, it's an ancient crossing mentiones by ancient people.

Now you probably don't have any of those maps that have changed overnight, however, you can prove all this with your xrays, seeing as your anatomy is different.

And by the way, water fluoridation is really rare in Western Europe, some countries have even banned it.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

No proof but I thought this video was interesting. The website with the wrongly spelled "LooneyToons" domain name was registered 2 years before the one with the correct current spelling(LooneyTunes) but connected to the same company.

wow, that vid is some good evidence, and looking in the comments there is some logic there too...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: hidingthistime

my rib cage starts about 2 inches above my naval. dont know about anybody else.
my rib cage is two HANDS above my navel..... so like 10 inches, and I am well under 5 feet...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

my god..... me too.... I am going to draw it all out now, scicily is rediclous, and not sure if it is true, hit I saw a map with saudi arabia as an ISLAND..... hoping that one was a friggin hoax!

I saw that one today and that was a hoax. The island Suadi Arabia was photoshopped and he put up a pic of Morgan Freeman referng to Nelson Mandela.
ok, thank god....lol, that one was sooooo far out there, and all of the new islands on the coast of california mst have been a hoax too I think...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Nice that you associate mental disorders with being looney.

Notice, I said you may be suffering from a mental disorder.

So, your body might have changed without you feeling it change? Okay.

So you have no proof other than your memory which is in question at this point.

Great.

This thread and your arguments are false.

....by the way, looney or crazy people don't know or question if they are looney or crazy. Read about it.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE I have talked to about this remembers Australia being a lot more far away from other land than it appears to be now.
I think this may be more than bad geographical memory. What? I do not know.
Do you not find it odd that people seem to be misremembering the same exact things independently? People who haven't been influenced by Internet memes or even heard of the Mandela Effect.

I've said this from the beginning: I don't see any of the Mandela memories people talk about and the world map looks just fine. The thing I've noticed is: if you ask an Italian about Sicily, they will say it's always been like this. If you ask an Australian about where their country is, they will say it's always been there. The confusion (regarding geography) always seems to happen to people that are not from that area.

Unless somebody can show me, I have not seen this Australia problem in Australian sites. Or perhaps hundreds of Australians also remember their country being in a different place in the map?

But I clearly was refering to the ME in general like I said, those comments by the OP have nothing to do with what I said, and most other people talking about changed anatomy are not claiming their body is different to the the rest of the world's, just that they remember it being different.

Ok...... so the xrays and MRI scans can prove or disprove the OP's claim that she has no sternum etc.
Can we agree on that?

Why do you think this is happening then? Why would people remember a different anatomy? It obviously hasn't changed, as that requires a different evolutionary past. So why do you think people think organs are not where they really are?

TINY sternum compared to yours, not NO sternum, just not that HUGE sternum.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

my rib cage is two HANDS above my navel..... so like 10 inches, and I am well under 5 feet...

Just chiming in here as someone moderately trained in drawing the body - how many "HANDS" tall is your cranium (bottom of nose to top of head)?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

So are you saying your anatomy is different from others here?
it sure as hell better be, I know where my heart has always been and how my ribs look. I think the rest of them, that dont see the changes, are brainwashed or some huge psyop or something. They are far too closed minded and preachy, it is like they are taking it personally, and the changes are getting too ridiculous, like the Mediterranean etc.... they changed that one wayyyyy too much, it is almost worse than Australia! Lol

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: philosopheroftruth

Just chiming in here as someone moderately trained in drawing the body - how many "HANDS" tall is your cranium (bottom of nose to top of head)?
about 5 inches, so all fingers closed, fingers were more open for measuring navel to ribs...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: philosopheroftruth

I will go measure, better idea...lol

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ok, it was 6 inches navel to ribs, and 4 inches nose to hairline.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: philosopheroftruth

about 5 inches, so all fingers closed, fingers were more open for measuring navel to ribs...

So on your skull, your braincase (top height of your skull) does not extend higher than your brow ridge (up 5 inches from the bottom of your nose)? Either you have an incredibly small brain (based on your measurement, not an insult), or you need a better tool of measurement.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I am starting to think that all of your memory links should be applied to you guys who can't see the changes, and I mean this sincerely....... I think they are screwing with things and seeing how easy it is to contol you guys or something, because my memories are too strong and in line with so many others....

This is some scary crapola...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ok, it was 6 inches navel to ribs, and 4 inches nose to hairline.

Not hairline - bottom of your nose to the top of your cranium (top of your skull when standing straight up).

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I measured again from my nose to my hairline, 5 and a half tops.... I am SUPER tiny though, like barely 4'8"....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I am starting to think that all of your memory links should be applied to you guys who can't see the changes, and I mean this sincerely....... I think they are screwing with things and seeing how easy it is to contol you guys or something, because my memories are too strong and in line with so many others....

How can we have faulty memories when we remember the things the way they are now?

Logic much?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And the brain I remember is not round like here, it is more like the one I drew on page 2 in this thread.
edit on 15-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

How can we have faulty memories when we remember the things the way they are now?

Logic much?

Listen, you are the one who is so adamant about memories being so unreliable. So logically, your theory can and should also be aplied to yourself as well, no?

There is something huge going on here obviously, and your relentless denial alone, speaks volumes.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join