It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugees In My Town Making Me Nervous

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I am not sure what you are talking about here, you are confusing skin color or "race" with religion.
"white" people can be Muslims too. A religion is not a "race" it is an ideology based on faith (Faith = lack of evidence and no proof). A Christian can become a Muslim and then say I'd rather be a Jewish person, but you can't have a "White" person become a "Black person" and then change to a "Purple person".

This is not a day to worship the military, it is a day to say thanks for all the freedoms we have and to say thanks and honor those who died fighting scumbag groups like Nazi's, and recently Isis.

I never said they are terrorists if they don't support the freedom of our country, I said it was troubling as in I see bad things down the road if this keeps up. With people coming here with no respect for how this wonderful country came to be or how we achieved freedom when the country they left does not, it could lead down the road to freedoms going away and religious oppression of all, aka, right back to Nazi / isis stuff.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

How can this be fixed? Education, that's how. Nothing I said is wrong, and there is also nothing wrong with anything I have said.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

Maybe you should read my post again. Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem.

Oh darn wait you can't because some special snowflake removed my post.
edit on 9-5-2016 by BLee8127 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

I assume you're American.

Let me Guess you're from Britian....does it really make any kind of difference where we are from? The brainwashing in you is beyond measure.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BLee8127

What brainwashing ? You being brainwashed that Muslims are out to get you?

Fact statistically in north America you are more likely to be killed by a white Christian than you are by Islamic extremists. Should Canada close its borders to white Christian Americans?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Who is talking about Muslims? I never said a word about Muslims. I'm talking about Syrian Refugees as the OP states...what are you talking about?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BLee8127

Fine. Why are you worried about Syrian refugees? Your current neighbours are more likely to shoot you than the refugees.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

They can try...

This is my native country I'm not going anywhere and if I die...I really don't care. I guess I'll join my ancestors.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

No he isn't... he literally says that there are people that haven't made a ripple in the pond to get them to notice them. As in they haven't gave them a reason to collect the Intel. Seems like a strange way to word it if it doesn't mean that. He isn't saying there is no way to get that info at all.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
They wear burqas because they are ninja-trained. Fancy seeing one of them taking a selfie? lol

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: everyonedies

I spent a few days in Istanbul last summer and nearly every kid had a selfie stick. I'm not kidding, they were absolutely everywhere.

At a rough guess, maybe 10% of Turkish women wear a veil - bu even those wearing the fullest covering were cheerfully snapping away with their selfie sticks. Made me chuckle, I must admit.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I used to work for a company that served a primarily middle eastern customer base. Most of them are really good people that want to just be left alone to raise their families, just like most other people. I used to hang out at several of my stops and smoke cigarettes and drink mate. I was invited over for dinner by several of them. When my Dad passed away, and I had no one else to help me after our house burned down, they all came together and took up a collection for me. If it wasn't for middle easterners, many of them Muslim, I would not have had food or other basic essentials for a few weeks.

Do not mistake my goodwill toward muslims/middle easterners as being ignorant to the fact that there is a serious problem with the radicals, because there is.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You do realise that Syrian refugees

Are refugees thanks to US and NATO creating ISIS to destabilise Syria and eventually remove bashir al Assad

Who's to blame ?

I know who

edit on 10-5-2016 by CSISvictim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
We do need to remember that there is a culture gap between parts of the Middle East and the West. I used to travel to the UAE quite a bit and I once had a very interesting conversation with a UK expat there. He said that the first one on one business meeting you had there tended to be not so much about business but more about the other person assessing you. The actual business tended to be done in subsequent meetings. He was right - the first meetings I had were on the lines of chats about companies and families and how everyone was. After that things got more serious. Businessmen in the UAE like to build long-term relationships for business.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I live in the UK - this really is completely untrue. It's important now more than ever to question everything we read and see on TV.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

There isn't any Christian nation in the middle east, the birthplace of Christianity

That tells you all you need to know

But there are Zoroastrians in the United States...

Whoa - crazy. Right? What does that tell us?

You know what I think onequestion? I think you'd rather believe in fantasy than truth

I don't know who your new BFF is, but if I were you I'd shop around a little more

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

BS. That´s like saying that all people without a criminal record are per definition not criminals. He is pointing out that they have no way of vetting most refugees because they have no prior data about them.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Kali74

How do you know that have you been there and seen it?

I wonder what the members from the UK have to say about that...

Yeah its a load of balls, I mean their might be pockets around London but frankly youd probably not wanna visit those areas even before the demographics changed...

Same as any big city

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this : Hegelian dialectic problem/reaction/solution. Problem : sectarian violence in Syria probably stirred up br CIA operatives along with radicalization by clerics to bring the hidden imam. Reaction : military forces by us and allies causing displacement of peoples in war torn areas. Solution: bring displaced peoples along with some Isis terrorists embedded and sprinkle them around the cities. This allows for both embedded terrorists and radicals to be absorbed into communities to be tapped into and also it enables peoples to be embedded into communities especially small rural communities to change the demographics znd the voting landscape to
Become a voting bloc for the Democrats since it's democrats who tend to appeal to the neediness of minorities by offering free stuff like Bernie will do. It is also to radically change the cultural landscape and dissipate the Christian majority since we know the current leadership had a vapid hatred and contempt for Christians and the moral values thereof. It doesn't matter that the culture of Islam is radically different: to cultural
Marxists the more radically different the better and there is an authoritarian totalitarian element plus Sharia Law which undermines the Constitution. All the better if they can use the sympathies of the communities they intend to destroy.

edit on 10-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CSISvictim

You do realise that Syrian refugees

Are refugees thanks to US and NATO creating ISIS to destabilise Syria and eventually remove bashir al Assad

Who's to blame ?

I know who
That is part of the Hegelian thing of creating the problem and providing the solution for a sinister agenda. See how that works?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

By definition people without a record are criminals. And he isnt saying they have no record of them at all, he said there is people that haven't garnered their attention. No where does he say he can't get the info.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join