It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela effect, what do we have in common??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Mandella effect..... What do we have in common??

I will start.....

A negative blood,
green/blue eyes

I share that, no Mandela effect here.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Heart on upper left, above nipple.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
O- blood type
Brown eyes that have lightened
Missing time (Often when driving...as in I left but don't remember the drive home)
Definitely a black sheep in my family for no apparent reason (I didn't do anything to be ostracized, good grades, college graduate, no legal troubles, solid marriage)
Dreams are very real and hard to shake concerning realist events, not fantasy settings.
Alarmingly often experiences of deja vu.
Faulty memory. Frequently forget words ("I can't think of the word?" is something I find myself saying a lot. Could me that I'm 40 though.)
If my body temp reaches 98, it's because I have a fever. I'm usually around 96.9
Empathic as in I'm strongly affected by moods around me and pick up on them immediately.
I look much younger than my age. I get shocked looks a lot, which is hilarious because I don't make an effort to "fix up."
I remember conversations that no one else does.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ravenlynne

Yes, if that is you in the pic, you look 20! Wow.....

Well, we seem to be finding some common denominators at least it seems...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Yes, if that is you in the pic, you look 20! Wow.....

Thanks! I was 35 at the time of the photo. Good genes I guess?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

not sure of blood type
green/blue eyes
no sleep paralaysis
could have missing time
no ufo sightings
could be an abductee
Very deep dark black sheep from a not rich family
I dream a lot but not like you

Also, I do not conduct extensive studies on this but I can burn myself, touch a stove, hot pans, fire and it hurts at first but then no markings or pain after a few minutes. It seems as if fire or hotness does not effect me. I seared my fingers on the stove last night trying to clean it with a wet wipe, I forget I have this "gift", it hurt so bad, but it reminded me that I would be just fine in a few minutes...sure enough...no marks, blisters, nothing a few minutes later, like it never happened.

I am normally very very hot natured, but when there is a heat wave outside, hotter than usual, I get oddly very cold (I love it)

I should be a firefighter

edit on 12-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
It is human nature to replace memories with impostors due to simile and repetition of stimulus very much like the original. I say this whole to-do is really a very common and explainable phenomena.

This again, is a what do we have in common thread, not a debate thread for doubters...

Your thread title asks a question to ATSers,

Your OP asks the same question, when people post their answers to the question you pose in your title and OP they are debunking because its not something you want hear?

One thing in common so far I have seen people who use this to try and explain their faulty memories is delusions, clearly expressed by your replies to people answering your question but not getting the answers you want to hear.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

there probably is a lot more going on than what you can understand

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

there probably is a lot more going on than what you can understand

Yes, like I have no idea what you are trying to say.

There is probably a lot more going on than any one human can understand, whats your point?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You seem to be very sure of what the OP is asking and that she has faulty memories, it could just be that you don't know WTF is going on.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The incorrect belief that the human mind and memory is infallible.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

You seem to be very sure of what the OP is asking and that she has faulty memories,

Yes, I can read the question they have asked, and I can also read the examples they have provided.

Sure that they have faulty memories?

One can make conclusions from what one is supplied, in this case its the OP and their info about their houses burning down, missing memories, etc hence why I say faulty memories which is also supported by many studies on the human mind and how one can create memories and how easy it is have faulty memories.

I mean the OP admitted in this thread that they have "missing memories" of their childhood.

it could just be that you don't know WTF is going on.

Did I ever state I did?

You seem to be confusing me for those that claim to be from another timeline it seems they know "WTF" is going on yet cannot entertain the possibility that their own minds are fallible.

Have I experienced the so called Mandela effect?

I could say I have, Interview with 'A' Vampire sound like the title of the movie me but I know its not and understand why and how the mind can come up with incorrect memory of what the movie is called, I could list many more things that I have in common with people claiming to be from other timelines, including and not limited to delusions which is why I did say so in my post directed to the OP but mainly because of how OP responded to answers they didn't want hear.

If they wanted to talk and get answers from only Mandela effect believers then they should not have posted here, no matter what forum its in.

There is a site dedicated to the effect or the OP could have started a blog and filtered out anything they didn't want to hear.

To claim someone is debunking the premise of the thread when posters have done exactly as the OP asked is in my opinion delusional.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: charlyv
It is human nature to replace memories with impostors due to simile and repetition of stimulus very much like the original. I say this whole to-do is really a very common and explainable phenomena.

This again, is a what do we have in common thread, not a debate thread for doubters...

Your thread title asks a question to ATSers,

Your OP asks the same question, when people post their answers to the question you pose in your title and OP they are debunking because its not something you want hear?

One thing in common so far I have seen people who use this to try and explain their faulty memories is delusions, clearly expressed by your replies to people answering your question but not getting the answers you want to hear.

I am clearly asking "the people who are experiencing the mandella effect" what we have in common.... I am not asking for the "bad memories, broken record player, token skeptics answer" .....

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I am clearly asking "the people who are experiencing the mandella effect" what we have in common....

It could be interpreted that way or as a open question, since this is an open discussion board, I assume its a question posed to the readers of ATS which not every one experiences the Mandela effect.

No where have you explicitly stated you want answers from only people experiencing this effect.

Read you title,

"Mandela effect, what do we have in common??"

So it is asking what people who experience have in common, its not clear that you just want answers just from experience rs but an open question to what we (the people who experience this) have in common.

You got answers from people that might not experience this which didn't sit well with you.

Even if you did explicitly state what you think you made clear but didn't, its every ATSers right to post in the thread and the ones you claimed were debunking or whatever were as on topic as can be, they answered what they thought people experiencing this have in common. Sorry it doesn't match what you think you have common or what you want to have in common like alien abduction and what not.

I am not asking for the "bad memories, broken record player, token skeptics answer" .....

So if you know what answers to your question you want and don't want whats the whole point of asking?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Pfffftttttt..... come on now.... really? Well you just push your way into the SKUNKWORKS thread then, and continue to push your "Bad memories agenda" like a broken record player then, because repeating it over and over and making the thread all about you, really adds to research!

edit on 12-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: I swear my fingers are smaller, dang phone keyboards! Lol

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I also, dont see the green eyes people, or rh negative people for example, repeatedly saying GREEN EYES over and over in an agressive defensive stance, which is why it looks so funny.... everyone else just answers and moves along....lol

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Pfffftttttt..... come on now.... really? Well you just push your way into the SKUNKWORKS thread then, and continue to push your "Bad memories agenda" like a broken record player then, because repeating it over and over and making the thread all about you, really adds to research!

Um, there is the delusional part I was talking about.

My bad memories agenda?

Ok.

Broken record players?

How many times have you repeated yourself on this subject, how many times have you mentioned in numerous threads that all your old houses have be burned down or demolished?

because repeating it over and over and making the thread all about you, really adds to research!

What have I repeated over and over, what research do you think you are doing?

edit on 12-5-2016 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yes, I keep answering people in my own threads.... that is the job of the OP.....

Anyhoo, moving along, you have derailed the thread enough, if you have nothing on topic to add, move along.

Or keep bumping....thread bumping is good too.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Mandella effect..... What do we have in common??

I will start.....

A negative blood,
green/blue eyes
Sleep paralaysis right before 911
Missing time
Ufo sightings
Possible abductee
Black sheep from one of the "elite" families...
Dreams are more real than here.

Brown eyes, brown hair

Had sleep paralysis once maybe twice that I can remember in the last 2 decades.

Not missing time but time dilation's, maybe because I just moved toooooooo fast even though I felt like I was still,

UFO sightings, many paranormal experiences from Ghosts to shadow people to massive creature like from the movie Jeepers creepers being witnessed by myself accompanied by others that also saw what I did to glitched in the matrix types of experiences.

Possible abduction, well anything is possible in my perceivable mind.

Many dreams have felt more real than reality, many dreams have me wishing I could stay in the dream world, but there is a purpose for waking up.

Blood type, quite sure its a positive, however not 100% sure.

Hope this helps your research

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yes, I keep answering people in my own threads.... that is the job of the OP....

So would you care to answer what research you are doing by asking what 'we' have in common?

Anyhoo, moving along, you have derailed the thread enough, if you have nothing on topic to add, move along.

How so?

I posted because what you think you made clear wasn't clear, got a vague reply from another poster which in turn made me ask them for clarification.

Then you replied and said it was clear, in which I showed how it could be interpreted that way but seemed more like a general question to all the readers of ATS, not just the select few that have the experience.

You replied with your assumption of some agenda I have and a few more back and forth's and here we are.

I have added to the topic, I hope it somehow helps your research.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join