It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela effect, what do we have in common??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: hidingthistime

Listen. The so-called "Mandela effect" is just an incorrect recall of an event, caused by assumption and thus re-write of your memory (and thus a discrepancy with actual history). It happens all the time to people of old age, it's a normal feature of your brain. Your brain has a limited memory capacity - it is normal that some of its memory will get deformed or rewritten with time.

No conspiracy - just plain memory efficiency issue.

listen, this thread is in Skunkworks, it is not a "prove the mandella effect wrong, thread" it is a thread, for those of us experiencing the mandella effect, to gather informarion on what we have in common... If you have nothing to add or nothing in common, I suggest you start your own thread, a "prove the mandella effect wrong thread!" Yay, go get em tiger, you can do this!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Staygaf

Oh yes! I see the 11:11 all the time as well! I forgot about that one.

Also, insomnia since grade 2.... Sometimes no sleeping at night for most of the winter, summer i come back to life and sleep properly again.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Dreams are more real than here.

Pinch yourselff. I am reading this real time, not in a dream. Just so you know….

i can feel the pinch, just in such a fog here, i dont feel like I have enough oxygen?

Oxygenation meters can determine if you are getting enough O2 in your blood stream. The are non invasive, cost less than a 100 dollars and are available at local drug stores, in the Pharmacy section.

If you really don't feel like you are getting enough blood to your brain, feel foggy, light headed, 'empty' up there, and its not behind some medicine, thats one way to begin to analyze the problem. Another is blood pressure readers, also available at the same store.

My blood pressure has always been good, so how would i get more oxygen if i am not getting enough?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Pinch yourselff. I am reading this real time, not in a dream. Just so you know….

i can feel the pinch, just in such a fog here, i dont feel like I have enough oxygen?

Oxygenation meters can determine if you are getting enough O2 in your blood stream. The are non invasive, cost less than a 100 dollars and are available at local drug stores, in the Pharmacy section.

If you really don't feel like you are getting enough blood to your brain, feel foggy, light headed, 'empty' up there, and its not behind some medicine, thats one way to begin to analyze the problem. Another is blood pressure readers, also available at the same store.

My blood pressure has always been good, so how would i get more oxygen if i am not getting enough?

Have you got a problem in your nasal cavity like i have , The result of a broken nose long ago , I can only breath out of one nostril most of the time and dread getting a old , that is my 2 cents anyhow .

MISSING TIME /check
Green/brown eyes
And a old blood line

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I also forgot to mention that at sometime I was altered in minor ways.

You should go look closely at the colour part of your eyes for symbols.

Look what they did to mine! My eyes always change colour from blue to green depending on lighting I think btw.

I only have a cheap point and shoot camera that won't focus good on close ups so this doesn't look as good.

I'm the 3rd child of our family and at some point I noticed spots in my eyes that became like a big 3.

But if you slightly rotate it the big 3 looks like a smaller 32 but in person it looks like 3.1 (Pi)

If you rotate the image upside down the spots on both sides of pupil look like faces.

You might have to stare at the darker spots for a minute to notice what I'm talking about.

I think all of us that went camping that night were taken and experimented on. Then they left some artistic graffiti alterations to our bodies.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Staygaf

I have three frexkl!s in my l!ft forearm that form a perfe t triangle, with some weird scar in the middle. I have not checked my eyes, but they do change from green to blue too..

I also have 3 weird bumps on my left ankle that showed up one at a time, and two missing red marks that were there since I could remember..

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Not sure about my blood type.
Missing time
UFO sightings
Possible abductee
Black sheep, but my family isn't wealthy. Interesting background though.
My dreams aren't as lucid as yours, it seems

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Blue eyes, very light translucent skin
Highly sensitive to light
below average body temp/ blood pressure
UFO observer, possible abductee
Lucid/powerful dreams - Definitely more real than waking
Psychic/Medium
Aspergers
IBS

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gr8skott

Yes! I forgot about the below average body temp too, also aspie...low blood pressure.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Like Mandela Effect, I am:

1) Imaginary
2) Strangely fascinating
3) Cannot spell
4) Struggle with basic geography
5) Would rather believe in non-falsifiable flights of fancy than accept my own imperfections.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It is human nature to replace memories with impostors due to simile and repetition of stimulus very much like the original. I say this whole to-do is really a very common and explainable phenomena.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
It is human nature to replace memories with impostors due to simile and repetition of stimulus very much like the original. I say this whole to-do is really a very common and explainable phenomena.

This again, is a what do we have in common thread, not a debate thread for doubters...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I have three frexkl!s in my l!ft forearm that form a perfe t triangle,

What other shape could 3 dots form, other than a straight line?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
B Neg blood type
Brown hair and eyes
Abductee
Many ufo sightings and strangeness all through my life
Empath,mildly psychic

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

They are placed 2 at the bottom, one in the midle at the top ,and are each exactly 4.5 cm apart.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
B Neg blood type
Brown hair and eyes
Abductee
Many ufo sightings and strangeness all through my life
Empath,mildly psychic
i should add empath to the list, i forget about tha one too...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
One more from another thread, look half your age or 20-30 years younger than you are, or just dont seem to age..

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

This again, is a what do we have in common thread, not a debate thread for doubters...

Not a doubter, a realist. It is the root of someone having something in common with it.
I would have this in common with anyone who might entertain a reasonable explanation for the effect, without delving into the unknowns of time slips or warps. It needs to be analyzed, that's all.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Sorry for the delay. The meter measures how much oxygen is in your blood stream, different from blood pressure, but both can account for there not being enough. Your doctor could do a quick check, remove doubt on your part.

I mean if you really think you have a problem, why not get a simple physical?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
questionable recall

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join