It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela effect, what do we have in common??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

From what I gather, the OP is being very clear, trying to gather info, maybe it will lead nowhere, maybe there is a link, but she is starting somewhere.

You on the other hand are just negative, not helping at all. If you don't like this thread then why are you posting in it?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ravenlynne
I find talk of the Mandela Effect fascinating as I have experienced many of these same situations.
We have almost all similar experiences but my blood type is A+ and I have Blue/Grey eyes. The low body temperature always throws the doctors off,same with the low blood pressure

I'm not sure if you will find a commonality but it is an interesting idea.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Double post, sorry.
edit on 12-5-2016 by cappy85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cappy85

Well, it is nice to start somewhere!

I have some people inboxing me who dont want to post here, but are extremly sharp, and they are figuring out for me more than anything to be quite honest. I am just hosting the thread on her behalf.

I find it fastenating and am curious of outcomes too now.
edit on 12-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime
If you learn anything interesting, please inbox me!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cappy85

Ok, I will. This thing has plagued me for years, but now more people finally see, it, so it is nice finally be able to at least try to hash it out!

edit on 12-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

If you don't like this thread then why are you posting in it?

Who says I don't like this thread,

I am posting in it because it interests me, hence my questions on what research OP is attempting.

You on the other hand are just negative

How so?

not helping at all.

So my post that is similar to yours and the OP giving the details they ask for is unhelpful?

One must really wonder why I said that a delusional mindset is what Mandela effect experiencers have in common,

You say I am negative and not helpful when I asked for clarification and provided what you yourself have, seriously what is one suppose to think about the person on the other end?

maybe it will lead nowhere, maybe there is a link, but she is starting somewhere.

I guess you know what research is being done by asking what 'we' have in common, care to enlighten me?

If there is some correlation found between us and our experiences then what?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Calling people delusional, might as well shut down half of ats and never discuss anything...

Trying to end discussion with your firm statements, as if you have all the answers and the rest are "delusional," is negative for sure! Lol

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Calling people delusional, might as well shut down half of ats and never discuss anything...

Why?

Trying to end discussion with your firm statements, as if you have all the answers and the rest are "delusional," is negative for sure! Lol

If you read my replies and had such great attention span that you can say the Mandela effect is something real based on your infallible memory then you would have seen me post this on page 3

I could list many more things that I have in common with people claiming to be from other timelines, including and not limited to delusions

the only negativity is what you attract, you attracted it by replying how you have to posters that answered your question.

You make no mention of any research in your OP and then when you receive answers you don't want hear you get on the defensive and start calling people that reply to your question debunkers.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Off topic again... ok, what do you have in common?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Off topic again... ok, what do you have in common?

Off topic again?

What do I have in common?

With what?

Why don't you tell other posters that they are off topic?

Like your buddy veracity, they posted some vague post directed to me which like I said has lead this discussion in the direction its going.

Are you going to explain what research you are attempting and if there is any correlation between us and common experiences what you think it might mean?

I have posted exactly what you asked for after the first time you said I was off topic.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I am trying to figure out why this only happens to some of us, why some people remeber all the same changes, i am looking for help in finding some answers, as this is confusing as hell...

I just want to figure out why and how...

Wouldnt YOU if you were in our shoes??

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I am trying to figure out why this only happens to some of us, why some people remeber all the same changes

But some remember different changes, how do factor them in?

i am looking for help in finding some answers, as this is confusing as hell...

Yes, that is why mention delusional mindsets, one would be if they believed they were from an alternate reality, but you and others take that as being negative or insulting, sorry but its a fact, one that I said I share with others who are experiencing this like I have.

Wouldnt YOU if you were in our shoes??

Again, if you are so infallible with attention and memory you would have read and remembered that I said I am in your shoes,

Personally, I think its more of a glitch in the matrix that an actual timeline slip, someone is messing with the programming of our simulated reality and it is seems to be causing confusion in many, the Mandela effect could be a recent effect caused by more and more changes in our programming, depending on what environment one is occupying and how they are taking in stimuli from that environment is what is creating these memories that make one think there is alternate timeline they must have come from.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There are too many of us with exactly the same memories, i got tired of fighting with myself and finally gave in to the evidence...

Now i guess i am helping others stop fighting with themselves....

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

There are too many of us with exactly the same memories, i got tired of fighting with myself and finally gave in to the evidence...

Unfortunately, there can be no real evidence of an untestable hypothesis.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

actually, this video sbows how the didgital changes to google earth aren't being changed fast enough, and we can see bleed throughs and left overs they didn'tt fix fast enough on the last, so called "change"....😉

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

actually, this video sbows how the didgital changes to google earth aren't being changed fast enough, and we can see bleed throughs and left overs they didn'tt fix fast enough on the last, so called "change"....😉

As I said, there can be no real evidence of an untestable hypothesis.

What is your hypothesis, exactly?

And how do you propose to test it?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Watch the video, you can see the digital lefovers all over the place.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Watch the video, you can see the digital lefovers all over the place.

I'll comment on the video if you'll answer my questions. That seems fair, does it not?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

The video answers your questions. Do your own research. I put up the information all over the place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join