It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela effect, what do we have in common??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
a reply to: Greggers

The video answers your questions. Do your own research. I put up the information all over the place.

I am asking you two very simple questions:

1) What is YOUR hypothesis?
2) How would YOU test it?

Those things are not addressed in the video.

I apologize if I you have commented on this previously. Perhaps I have missed it. If you could kindly explain it to me again, I would be interested in hearing it.

You seem to be suggesting that your hypothesis is not untestable. Or are you agreeing with me that it is?
edit on 20-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

1) I am starting to think maybe it could be to do with time travel, I saw a convincing video with a man who seems quite credible......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) the above video on Australia shows me evidence some powers that be are tampering with something..

I think some of us remember each change as we dont use aluminum underarm deoderant, we eat organic, do not use flouride toothpaste on our teeth, do parasite cleanses, avoid meat and toxinsa, get a lot of excersie, etc.....these are some of the things we are finding between my rl friends etc.

I have a group trying to archive things and test now. Like when buildings change or a mountain pops up etc, we are taking pictures etc.

This is a good site.. archive.org...

This video of google earth is a great start for evidence.

My friends xrays do look different to others to me, and I am sure mine will as well.

Just doing the best we can to piece this all together.
edit on 20-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I have a group trying to archive things and test now. Like when buildings change or a mountain pops up etc, we are taking pictures etc.

I've been looking for this type of thing but so far everything in my immediate to local environment appears where it was as far as I know (nothing's missing) and I've not noticed anything unusual added.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I've been looking for this type of thing but so far everything in my immediate to local environment appears where it was as far as I know (nothing's missing) and I've not noticed anything unusual added.
where I am there is a mountain range tha5 has shown up and disappeared a few times.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Haha, nice find! 😃 Catchy tune....lol

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Haha, nice find!

It's not a find.
In my world it's been around for a long time.
But then, I've been here for a long time.

You might want to look into the origin of the lyric. Perhaps, maybe, you would find solace if that's really what you seek.

edit on 5/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But then, I've been here for a long time.

Yes you have. You've been here since ATS started in 1924.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Me too please,hidingthistime,if you don't mind?

When my son was about 4 going on 5yo,he once said something amazing for a kiddie that age.I was sitting outside one night looking at the stars.He came outside and briefly looked up at the sky too,then he said this,just randomly out of the blue:
"This life is just a dream,and we shall all die while we are dreaming."

I asked him,if we died here in the dream,do we wake up in the real world?
He replied: "No we wake up in the future. The future is the real world."

I mention this because i've seen theories of time travel and dimensional/timeline shift.I am not sure what to make of it,but young kids often have awareness and perceptions that are still pure and uncorrupted.My husband is clairvoyant,and when my son was very small he saw spirits and entities too.So maybe he had some other perceptions of the nature of (our) reality also.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Is this a named and mapped mountain range or not? Thank you!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Is this a named and mapped mountain range or not? Thank you!
no, and I can't even find them on the map, they dont fit in anywhere logically. .....

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

OK, so they're an apparition of some sort because they are not physically stable (meaning they don't stay put! Lol!)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

OK, so they're an apparition of some sort because they are not physically stable (meaning they don't stay put! Lol!)

So like those floating cities in Japan or something? That one sure is weird too...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They show up where the beach should be, it can be a clear day, rainy day, cloudy, it doesn't seem to make a difference.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I think the floating cities have been seen in China. I could be wrong. It could be Japan but I thought it was China.

You said you've been taking pictures. Have you captured those mountains on your camera yet? I'm not asking to see them but if they are showing up on a camera image then the camera is picking them up when they are visible.

Fun!!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Yes, I have pictures of them! I do not really want to show them, but I could pm a with and without mountain shot for to you to examine if you want. I have shared in a private group.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I don't blame you for not wanted to post them here which is why I wrote I wasn't asking to see them.

If you want to PM them to me, I'll check them out. Let's hope the PM makes it to my in-box and when I reply back that my PM makes it to your in-box. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Lol!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Cool! Will do.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

My friends xrays do look different to others to me, and I am sure mine will as well.

No, the xrays don't look different, I showed them to two doctors and asked them if they saw anything strange or abnormal and they said no. They do think the person who had the xrays has extra fatty tissue that is shielding the organs, hence you can't seem them really clear. I see the anatomy thread has been closed, this is why I came here to give you the answer I promised. I don't have time to mark your xrays, but if I get a change I will. For those who have not seen the pics they are here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pic #1, on the left, under the 3rd visible rib, you can locate one kidney, not too clear but visible, in the right place.
Pic #2, heart, bang on in the middle, where it should be.
Pic #3 shows a normal sternum clearly connected to the ribs, the top 7 ribs are. You can also see the heart so clearly there. Pic #3 is the best xray, you can see it all very clearly, and the ribs are as they should be.
Pic#4,not much to see there besides spine and pelvic/thigh bones.

What do you think is different from other people? Nothing seems out of this world, however, bear in mind that this is just a couple of xrays that are not very clear and not a proper examination.

Is your friend a female?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Some info about me:
*Rh Negative blood
*Eyes change colour
*NDE (with a seriously "out there" OBE circa 2008)
*Contactee (please dont ask)
*Member of the LBGTI rainbow

*Jewish last name (only 3 of us with that spelling in the whole country: Me, my father and my sister)
*Very much the "black sheep" of the family, as I'm totally disowned and estranged from my mother and her family.
*Always using aliases
*Heaps of paranormal experiences
*PTSD
*More interested in machines than people (cars, computers, etc)
*Became aware of my first ME in 2011/12? Became obsesses with it around July last year, since then I have managed to convince some of my friends that its not part of my PTSD and that they share some of the same memories.
*Was experiencing "the hum" 2013-2014, now its different.
*People generally hate me, even speaking with my friends about that, they are like "yeah, everyone hates you, I hated you when I first met you..."
*Have not watched TV since 2004, except the first two seasons of 30 Rock that a friend managed to convince me to watch so most of the movie ME's I would have no idea about

Thats pretty much sums up what crazy old me. I experience a lot of ME's but think the geography ones are BS. I'm not totally convinced on the reality-shifting thing, I think that this is a PSYOP, but I'm not going to put my theory out there because its incomplete and cant account for some alleged changes.

To the skeptics: I was one of you once, but as I was about to post on another site (cirac 2011/12) trying to debunk this, I stumbled on my own. I dont mention that to instigate a discussion as to why I am now convinced these memory issues are extrinsic of my mental health (PTSD), I do so just to highlight how bizarre this rabbit hole is, and I'm happy for you that you dont have these issues.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join