It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent design theory, PROVEN

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

i do you recall you saying you believe the science behind evolution (like say skin colour) is BS.

isnt that the same as denying accumulation of changes?

p.s. the sun doesnt "rise" the earth spins

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
It is just a guess I think it wrong to call evolution a fact, simple
That's my argument, it's not a fact

It's a theory.

I said I didn't think you were a christian, it didn't sound like you were, if that offends you I am sorry
I know many many people who attend church and I doubt their christianity, figured considering you left the church you probably realized that and would happily acknowledge that
You said you were a Christian like me, how would you know that, how would I know what kind of Christian you were, if indeed you were. How do you know what kind of Christian I am

Dosn't bother me but why take it seriously if it is just going to be dismissed.

Maybe I was a better christian than you but you went straight to the other side. You were quick to judge because it suited your argument.

From my perspective you had no relationship with God, I base that on the simple fact you are no longer a christian, simple logic if you think about it, simple

How would you know? Maybe I found out something about god because of my relationship with him?

It is having a better go at finding an answer...because it has to, it has no choice, it can't handle the idea of supernatural creation

I think it doesn't have to hide behind it.

See I was once an atheist who believed in evolution, just like you are now

No you were not. You have no idea what I believe about evoultion.

Evolution is an archaic idea with as many shortcomings, invalid, even science can't find anything to justify it than a rocky theory, based on a few well paid men who want to be even more well paid

That is still more than the bible has. That is where the disconnect is for you.

You even said your fine with "aliens did it". AgAin just another shift. How did the aliens come to be?
edit on 17-5-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's funny isn't it, so funny, how you read into things your own views
You don't seem to have the capacity to comprehend the written word

Two things stand out
You said you were a Christian just like me, funny how antsie You got when I said I was an atheist just like you
I used your own words and you found it distasteful

Secondly, I did say aliens, guess to me a Spirit being like my God is alien to me.
Whatcha recon cowboy

The rest, I could squabble like you but you don't have a clear head for a discussion or comprehension

It's all about winning for you, you can have the win, it's not worth it to me

The faith of evolution is not a fact, it's a belief, that's my opinion

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

It's funny, I don't recall ever saying anything about skin colour , ever in relation to evolution

choos your argument is silly, petty and distorted, i am not interested
Not even a little bit when you and others like phage have to put words in my mouth

Grow up

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It's funny isn't it, so funny, how you read into things your own views
You don't seem to have the capacity to comprehend the written word

I'm just not that into it.

Two things stand out
You said you were a Christian just like me, funny how antsie You got when I said I was an atheist just like you
I used your own words and you found it distasteful

I never said I was a christian like you so it seems that your observation above suits you as well.

ETA: And I didn't find it distasteful. I found it odd since I had just said that I am open to the idea of a creator, just not yours.

Secondly, I did say aliens, guess to me a Spirit being like my God is alien to me.
Whatcha recon cowboy

But you know that that is not what people who say aliens did it are talking about.

It's all about winning for you, you can have the win, it's not worth it to me

More reading into things, huh?

The faith of evolution is not a fact, it's a belief, that's my opinion

It's a theory.

You have a problem with people take it as proven fact. Great because they are not supposed to but it still doesn't make the bible true. That is simple but you seem to be in worst shape than me.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Text You have a problem with people take it as proven fact. Great because they are not supposed to but it still doesn't make the bible true. That is simple but you seem to be in worst shape than me.

You can't make your religion look good by lying about the science of evolution. Creationist have done a great service to all atheist with this foolish campaign to dumb down education, all you need to do is look at the statistics in States where they have implemented Creationism in public schools. Poor academic scores,the lowest in the country and the highest teen pregnancy rates (so much for abstinence) divorce, the list goes on. Every thing they touch turns to sh#t.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
You can't make your religion look good by lying about the science of evolution.

It's worst than that. They are not even trying to make it look better they're down to "you're just as bad as us".

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Lets be honest they are mostly here to troll, as evidenced by the "I'm not reading all those papers summarize it for me", someone does that and they get "what makes you an expert to talk to that?", and when one of us explains how we are (some of us are) they do the "Oh I don't care about your education".

I honestly think there is a small group here, which feels it is doing missionary work for Jehovah/Allah, by trolling science

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

its not putting words in your mouth, to me, when you say something like you believe evolutionary science is complete BS its the same as saying you believe that observed accumulated changes are complete BS.

unless you want to be clear about it that is my understanding.

you dont need to say anything about skin colour, i brought up skin colour as an example of evolution.
what is funny is that you think you are free to make points but others are not.. how about you grow a bit and understand the world doesnt revolve around you.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

you dont need to say anything about skin colour, i brought up skin colour as an example of evolution.

So what is it then, black people less evolved than whites, asians at the top of the evolutionary tree.
Where does that leave coffee colored, like the Jewish people, like Hitler do you consider them sub humans.

Read the last three posts and see why its not worth it to me.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

So what is it then, black people less evolved than whites, asians at the top of the evolutionary tree.
Where does that leave coffee colored, like the Jewish people, like Hitler do you consider them sub humans.

And yet, still no intelligent design theory. How about that.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

its not about being less evolved or more evolved, its accumulated adaptation to exposure to sunlight.. take Asians as an example, Asians living near the equator generally have babies born with darker skin than Asians born in the far north.

but if that has nothing to do with accumulated changes since you seem to believe its all complete BS then obviously you must have a better alternate explaination, perhaps they are different species that your god made?

the only thing i see you doing is that you want people to agree with your opinions and never question them, other people with opposing opinions should just leave you alone.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You are getting there TC, creation like evolution is a belief, a religion

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well gods chosen people will always be on top of the rest.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Its not my business what they believe, I want them to acknowledge evolution is just a faith

A theory with no empirical evidence

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Really?
Evidence?

Doesnt seem like they are more or less evolved than any other race

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Really?
Evidence?

The bible is the only evidence we need.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Well gods chosen people will always be on top of the rest.

Really?
Evidence?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Well, the sub-humans that the god of the bible instructed his chosen people to slaughter has to be proof. After all the bible is true according to you.

Just realized that I did the same thing you were trying to do with this thread.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Well, the sub-humans that the god of the bible instructed his chosen people to slaughter has to be proof. After all the bible is true according to you.

Just realized that I did the same thing you were trying to do with this thread.

Really?
Evidence?

You are going off on a morality tangent

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join