It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer: I breached Clinton server, 'it was easy'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What I mean is...

If the FBI has an ongoing investigation, allowing this guy to give media interviews undermines their investigation. The FBI could prohibit him from doing so if anything he said could damage any "case" they were building.

Clearly, they're not building an indictment against Clinton, as they're allowing this guy to speak to the media. This furthers my assertion that Clinton will NOT be indicted or have charges brought against her.

The insanely wealthy people who support Clinton probably control the FBI director, or the politicians that approve the FBI's budget.

I'll pretend to be a Clinton supporter for a moment and try to find faith in what went down.

Let's imagine an innocent naïve Hillary scenario.

Every rich powerful person has personal assistants.
Personal assistants manage things like mundane emails that are supposed to be about political donations, fundraising, events etc.
An assistant such as this gets compromised by foreign agents. Their only assignment is to insert given material onto the email server they access daily in their duties as assistant.

Was her unique situation, as future POTUS candidate while holding a Cabinet position, all that different than a sitting Vice President who is present at top secret briefings? VP's historically are nominees in waiting for their political parties. The nature of their same circumstances would have made security old hat, not something ground breaking prone to difficulties. I will have to rule out poor protocol.

The Secretary of State job was just a holding position, not her true ambition that should be clear to anyone.
Guarding her true ambition can be expected to be her top priority.
How could she fail in that so miserably by having her Cabinet position compromised by espionage happening under her nose on her own server that is in her personal possession at her own residence?

If I were a Clinton fanatic I could only cry for mercy, claiming she was duped by those she trusted.
But no way would I expect her to become POTUS, best outcome would be no jail time.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This from the article...Guccifer says he has hidden 2 gigabytes of "too hot" national security information.

For Lazar, a plea agreement where he cooperates in exchange for a reduced sentence would be advantageous. He told Fox News he has nothing to hide and wants to cooperate with the U.S. government, adding that he has hidden two gigabytes of data that is “too hot” and “it is a matter of national security.”

High probability the FBI has that.

Why else would they allow an interview like this.

The sweet cream is always the best.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This from the article...Guccifer says he has hidden 2 gigabytes of "too hot" national security information.

For Lazar, a plea agreement where he cooperates in exchange for a reduced sentence would be advantageous. He told Fox News he has nothing to hide and wants to cooperate with the U.S. government, adding that he has hidden two gigabytes of data that is “too hot” and “it is a matter of national security.”

High probability the FBI has that.

Why else would they allow an interview like this.

The sweet cream is always the best.

As much as I want to believe it, my hearts been broken by that partial judge, Lady Justice, too many times.

Mushroom is right. Now that I think of it none of this would be revealed unless there was no case.

Wait, what the # am I saying? She's going down.

The FBI is handling Guccifer like Biden would a child. They're obviously leaking it to put pressure on DOJ. But so far no media outlets will run hard with it.

I wonder how much info the FBI has shared with the Obama regime? Maybe they'll never get his corrupt self to do her raw.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

I think this explains WHY he was extradited.

Naa, Hillary will be 'bailed out" by the elites. They want her, or Sanders to win. Sanders has a slim chance of winning, so they need Hillary...

Watch, this will suddenly turn into "oh no, the data he has would never compromise national security, but of course you must understand we can't show you this data because....errr... Nevermind, we just can't show you".

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Asked what he would say to those skeptical of his claims, Lazar cited “the evidence you can find in the Guccifer archives as far as I can remember.

It sounds to me like he's saying you can find out for yourself if you have access to the archives. Where are those?
edit on 4-5-2016 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2016 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I agree with your logic wholeheartedly. There is no indictment coming for HRC.

I don't think this was random, rather, I am leaning towards the leaks were used as bait.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This is HILLARYous.!!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What I mean is...

If the FBI has an ongoing investigation, allowing this guy to give media interviews undermines their investigation. The FBI could prohibit him from doing so if anything he said could damage any "case" they were building.

Clearly, they're not building an indictment against Clinton, as they're allowing this guy to speak to the media. This furthers my assertion that Clinton will NOT be indicted or have charges brought against her.

The insanely wealthy people who support Clinton probably control the FBI director, or the politicians that approve the FBI's budget.

C'mon MM. You're ruining their two minutes of hate.

What you said is spot-on and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to logically conclude that if the guy is able to make these comments publicly that the FBI is not going to use that information in an indictment.

Honestly, I can't wait for this to be over. I'm sick of the entire issue.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

What I mean is...

Weren't there recent rumors the FBI might leak information about the investigation anyway?

I am just asking if there is some known legal reason that Lazar was prohibited from speaking publicly? I am sure the FBI could have gotten a gag order. But if they didn't, then I don't think it's reasonable to assume his interview somehow disqualifies the information he gave out.

Am I surprised he gave the interview? Yes. It seems odd.

(But odd, to me, for 'self-incrimination' reasons.)

ETA: For all I know, the FBI OKed the interview.

edit on 5-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

But no way would I expect her to become POTUS, best outcome would be no jail time.

Well, I've always suspected this investigation exists purely to help Bernie and his huge spending plan get elected. If I am being honest, I don't expect Hillary to ever see prison.

The entire email server scandal feels like it's very 'controllable.'

For the aforementioned reasons, I lean towards it all being a controlled-opposition operation.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Breaking on FOX this morning: A Federal Judge just announced he may order Clinton to testify under oath.

A federal judge said Wednesday he may order Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton to testify under oath about whether she used a private email server as secretary of state to evade public records disclosures.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan signed an order granting a request from the conservative legal advocacy group Judicial Watch to question six current and former State Department staffers about the creation and purpose of the private email system.

Those on the list were some of Clinton's closest aides during her tenure as the nation's top diplomat, including former chief of staff Cheryl D. Mills, deputy chief of staff Huma Abedin and undersecretary Patrick F. Kennedy.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

What I mean is...

It doesn't undermine any investigation at all, actually it helps the investigation, because if their were more hackers, then they will most likely come forward with the info they wacked, from the server.

If this guy, or anyone else has any of the information from her server stored offsite, and they can prove it. Hillary will most definitely be indicted. And they didn't just extradite him because he was making up stories, he most likely showed them something that jived with the server they have.

And even though you say and it maybe true that the Clinton's have some clout, it will not be enough, especially since so many people's top secret security was at stake.

I would wager that if this is all true and they can prove it, Hillary will be not only the escape-goat, but a poster child for how not to screw up with top secret information.

I think Hillary Clinton will be our first former Secretary of State female to go to federal prison.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
not a chance that the Bad FBI will not swop
the data for Safe date on the hard drive.
they are Very good at this kind of thing.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

This could be big trouble for Hillary.

In short...every single one of the gazillion ops and posts on this topic could be a cut and paste of the above...no more, no less.

At this stage it's really a spent issue. It's been exhausted with neither traction or conclusions.

The only relevant news will be the FBI's conclusions when they wrap up the inquiry.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I understand Hilary's a criminal and all but how come I've heard pretty much nothing on the fact that she is still with a dude who CHEATED on her with his secretary IN THE WHITEHOUSE! What kind of woman is that? And do we want that kind of woman to be president? Is she gonna let Putin and his posse rub one out in front of her for a UN vote?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CubicleKing
I understand Hilary's a criminal and all but how come I've heard pretty much nothing on the fact that she is still with a dude who CHEATED on her with his secretary IN THE WHITEHOUSE! What kind of woman is that? And do we want that kind of woman to be president? Is she gonna let Putin and his posse rub one out in front of her for a UN vote?

That's pretty shallow, don't ya think?

God forbid we may elect a woman that is faithful to her man and decided to stick with him, despite his stupid mistakes.

And Lewinsky was not a secretary. She was an intern.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Well, I've always suspected this investigation exists purely to help Bernie and his huge spending plan get elected. If I am being honest, I don't expect Hillary to ever see prison.

For the aforementioned reasons, I lean towards it all being a controlled-opposition operation.

So is it a right wing conspiracy as Hillary loves to scream about, or is it a communist plot to take over the Presidency, in your opinion?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Crooked Hillary the liar is unfit to be POTUS. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So is it a right wing conspiracy as Hillary loves to scream about, or is it a communist plot to take over the Presidency, in your opinion?

It's a bipartisan, corrupt-with-spending Congress conspiracy, IMO. I think Congress (and those they are beholden to) would love spending money under Bernie's $18 trillion plan. Even if they feign gridlock, the crappy compromises they come up with will reap the most profit under Bernie's plan.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It's a bipartisan, corrupt-with-spending Congress conspiracy, IMO. I think Congress (and those they are beholden to) would love spending money under Bernie's $18 trillion plan. Even if they feign gridlock, the crappy compromises they come up with will reap the most profit under Bernie's plan.

You ran off the road.
Back up and try again.
Relate it to who and why they enabled espionage on Clinton's server.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join