It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer: I breached Clinton server, 'it was easy'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

But no way would I expect her to become POTUS, best outcome would be no jail time.

Well, I've always suspected this investigation exists purely to help Bernie and his huge spending plan get elected. If I am being honest, I don't expect Hillary to ever see prison.

The entire email server scandal feels like it's very 'controllable.'

For the aforementioned reasons, I lean towards it all being a controlled-opposition operation.

So is it a right wing conspiracy as Hillary loves to scream about, or is it a communist plot to take over the Presidency, in your opinion?

It's a bipartisan, corrupt-with-spending Congress conspiracy, IMO. I think Congress (and those they are beholden to) would love spending money under Bernie's $18 trillion plan. Even if they feign gridlock, the crappy compromises they come up with will reap the most profit under Bernie's plan.

You ran off the road.
Back up and try again.
Relate it to who and why they enabled espionage on Clinton's server.

The 'who' is our corrupt federal government run by two corrupt parties. They can control an investigation and covertly create and control 'Guccifer.' They can also control who runs for the nominations of both parties and the roles the candidates serve.

The 'why' is to enable a Bernie nomination that would not be possible unless he was left the only viable candidate by default.

The 'why' is also to sabotage the conservative vote and possibly do it so effectively, that Bernie wins the general election with a mandate and Congress can get to diverting, stealing, misappropriating, etc. $18 trillion, right away.

ETA: And if this is the plan and 'they' are successful, the voters will be left believing they beat the Establishment with a Bernie victory. And if this is the plan and 'they' are successful, the GOP will be left wounded and Bernie would be poised for two terms.

If this is the 'plan,' it's diabolical.

I know, I am cynical. But no one in the federal government has done anything to earn my trust and confidence.

edit on 5-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Important Topic Updates

Why Did NBC News Sit on Explosive Story About Clinton’s Alleged Hacked Email Server For Weeks?

According to the NBC News press release, Lazar was interviewed by reporter Cynthia McFadden from a Bucharest prison, where he admitted to also hacking into Clinton’s private e-mail account. Here is the transcript from the upcoming NBC interview special, On Assignment:

! ! !

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Even the timing of information released to the public is 'controlled.'

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Important Topic Updates

Why Did NBC News Sit on Explosive Story About Clinton’s Alleged Hacked Email Server For Weeks?

According to the NBC News press release, Lazar was interviewed by reporter Cynthia McFadden from a Bucharest prison, where he admitted to also hacking into Clinton’s private e-mail account. Here is the transcript from the upcoming NBC interview special, On Assignment:

! ! !

Well if they sat on the story it would only help her chances at gaining more delegates it wouldn't help Bernie. There goes that conspiracy that an all powerful cabal is sabotaging Clinton's chances because an all powerful cabal would control the media.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hillary is complicit in sabotaging her own chances. Just as she was complicit in 2008 when she kept her name on the Michigan ballot while Obama removed his. She dragged him across the finish line.

I think you are way too quick to declare who is helped by NBC sitting on this story -- the convention isn't until July and the election isn't until November.

If the plan is to give the image that Hillary is the Establishment's choice and Bernie is an underdog (which I happen to think is exactly the way the campaigns have been 'advertised'), then NBC sitting on this story definitely plays into that image.

But now, here is the story anyhow...from Fox News.

It's not like Hillary voters would have changed their votes if this particular part of the story had come out five weeks ago.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Important Topic Updates

! ! !

Well if they sat on the story it would only help her chances at gaining more delegates it wouldn't help Bernie. There goes that conspiracy that an all powerful cabal is sabotaging Clinton's chances because an all powerful cabal would control the media.

Putting my tinfoil hat on here. It would make sense in holding back until the Republicans narrowed down their nominee. Now that that has neared the end, time to let Bernie's side feel euphoria. Woohoo! Americans can vote and change what the establishment wants! Uh huh...sure! (Adjusts tin foil hat) I can see where this is all a conspiracy to still nominate exactly who they want as President. Squashes any revolution talk, if Trump and Sanders run.

Plus, citizens become so focused on the 2 party system, they ignore the possibility of any 3 rd party candidates. This is a conspiracy site, so one has to at least consider the possibility.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Geez. NBC is soooo obviously protecting Hillary.
Clearly they were going to hold on to this damaging story longer...(if to not release it at all)...but had to release it because FOX's Catherine Herridge came out with HER interview.

FOX forced NBC's hand.
edit on 5-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Processes like these are easy to do. Simple pieces of software can get you most places, I know.

However what good is it getting caught. The point here is not that it was easy to gain access, it was clearly not safeguarded completely for obvious reasons. A honey pot, lets say. To catch those willing to go snooping around.

These governments also want to just publicize it to scare others off.
edit on 5-5-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Also, FOX was legally allowed to get the interview...because it could make the case that the information had already been released to NBC a month earlier.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: BlueAjah

I think this explains WHY he was extradited.

No they want the info he took PERIOD!! When they have it he will be killed. If he was smart he would have released it ALL and disappeared into Siberia..

Hillary is way too powerful and unless she rubs the elite the wrong way she will be protected. If they rig the election and give it to Hillary we have two choices. Fight for our lives and nation or Die like slaves as she lets this once great nation of ours be destroyed.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It should come as no surpruse, but NBC sat on the story.

lawnewz.com...

“The omission is the most powerful form of lie" - G. Orwell.

Edit: I didn't realize this was already posted.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

One only has to see how fast Trump shut up when Obama put his very fake birth certificate online to see he was warned to stop talking about it or pay the consequences.

The same current and former military group of men who every President has at their disposal for life keep everyone in check with the party line.

Just remember Ross Perot!!! Just like Trump, could have won easily and had it wrapped up till he seen he was going to be assassinated or make the phone call to step out of the race for President.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
He read her emails, so where's the beef? Oh wait.... they were uninteresting. Yawn.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
He read her emails, so where's the beef? Oh wait.... they were uninteresting. Yawn.

You read the classified parts?

Because they were redacted.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Guccifer doesn't matter at all.

Hillary says everything was magically classified at any point after it left her possession.

I feel very warm and happy inside.

Tick Tock

Why did Hillary email classified information to Sidney Blumenthal, a Clinton Foundation employee with no clearance?

Why did Sidney Blumenthal, with no active US clearance, email classified information to Hillary Clinton?

Why did Sidney Blumenthal turn over more emails to the Senate than Hillary did her work emails? Why are so many from Sid missing in what Hillary turned over?

Why was Hillary passing unvetted intelligence from a Clinton Foundation employee who had no connection to official US sources?

Nope...Guccifer is a minor player now.... good for shock value, but that's about it.

edit on R002016-05-05T16:00:15-05:00k005Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: angeldoll

You read the classified parts?

Because they were redacted.

He is the one who said they were uninteresting. I didn't read them.
edit on 5/5/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
FBI interviews Clinton aides including Huma Abedin as part of email probe...

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Nope...Guccifer is a minor player now.... good for shock value, but that's about it.

Same district that is investigating Clinton, same Virginia Prosecutors.
There must be some value, or he would not have been extradited to the U.S.

Federal Prosecutors in Virginia Assisting in Clinton email Probe

Washington Post

And he came willingly.

edit on 5-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: RickinVa

Same district that is investigating Clinton, same Virginia Prosecutors.
There must be some value, or he would not have been extradited to the U.S.

Federal Prosecutors in Virginia Assisting in Clinton email Probe

www.washingtonpost.com... 81b4-581a5c4c42df_story.html
And he came willingly.

Fix yer link, please.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Done.

Washington Post

It sure would be nice if some big news outlet would get on
this story, but nooooo. Anything but.

Is this the best the establishments got? A candidate that is under a criminal law enforcement
investigation by the FBI? The only hope they have is the FBI will be hand tied,
it makes the Democratic party appear to top the Mobsters.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join