It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer: I breached Clinton server, 'it was easy'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Ooh this is gonna make the Hillary campaign resemble a train hitting a brick wall. I love it.

This is the Hillary email train on the way to the IT service that specializes in document and hard drive destruction..

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A+ for creativity.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Ohanka
I'm noting an absence of the usual Hillary defenders in this thread.

How odd.

They are waiting for text and email instrukshuns

Oh that was a good one lol, credit due

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If his story was important to an ongoing investigation, he wouldn't be allowed to give interviews.

So, either he's full of crap or whatever he has to say isn't being used by the FBI or anyone else investigating Clinton.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

I would think it would be his own attorneys that might object to the interview -- for self-implication reasons -- not the FBI. I'm unaware of a gag order though, but perhaps I missed something.

(I definitely lean towards controlled opposition, BTW, xuenchen.)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The story is all over the MSM now. Crooked Hillary's Trolls will be getting overtime tonight.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Some of the comments on that article are gold:

I think a quote by Ace Rothstein best sums this up for Hillary - "Listen, if you didn't know you were being scammed you're too #in' dumb to keep this job, if you did know, you were in on it. Either way, YOU'RE OUT! Get out. Go on, let's go."

And

I wonder why the FBI let Fox interview Guccifer?
It's almost like someone wants this story out.
Who could it be?

Can't wait til this has had time to percolate through the mass mind of the people.
edit on 4-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The longer this story runs with no word of Hillary's arrest ... the more disgust I feel.

The story has the absolute ring of one set of laws for us ... and another (more lenient set ... or none) for the elite.

What scares me, though, is my arrival at an understanding of 'the why' in an event that took place just a little more than 21 years ago.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

An unencrypted non-secured server, lol's!!!

In my quest for security, I used to find and study some hacking sites. One day I was at a hacking org's site and reading a thread in which two geeks were discussing their security, black ice and other goodies. Then one of the long time members posted and said"if it's connected to the internet and accepts packets I can own it," and to think Hilley did not bother with securing and hardening her server from hackers or script kiddies!!!!

Hilley's email server fiasco is to much stupid, to even be funny!

edit on 4-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: code

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

YES there are some great comments there!!!

Oh but I like this one!

#DropOutHillary

#DropOutHillary has been trending and now the Guccifer stories will feed the fire!

I think we need to start a petition for #DropOutHillary, maybe a Whitehouse.gov one!

Wouldn't that be funny!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It is unfathomable that he would have gained access to her emails...

Clinton camp: 'Unfathomable' that hacker breached email server

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
if this guy couldn`t back up his claims with hard evidence the FBI would never have had him extradited to the U.S. he was already in prison in Romania,the FBI would have just left him there if he didn`t have any tangible evidence.

It`s going to be hard for hillary to weasel her way out of this one,maybe she will fake a relapse of that concussion she had a few years ago and be deemed unfit to stand trial. At this point she has no chance of being elected president.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Maybe 'unfathomable' to them that he 'would have', but perfectly reasonable to most everyone else.

They should say 'could have', but that wouldn't fly, because of the very minimal security that her server had.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Now that was a fun read!

from op

"As far as I remember, yes, there were … up to 10, like, IPs from other parts of the world,”

Now isn't that interesting, 10 IP's from other parts of the world, arms deals and kickbacks to the Clinton foundation?

I have been waiting for the truth to catch up with Hilley, hang her!

Every enemy of the US was probably tuned into Hillary's emails, and they conveniently included above top secret content that is supposedly impossible to get onto a private server. Who needs spies when a traitor broadcasts like that.
Let's see, possible entities wanting to know current Secretary of State affairs....
Muslim Brotherhood
Al Qaeda
Putin
China
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Lil Kim

Events where intel would give confidence to enact.

The MB took over Egypt
AQ affiliates stormed the embassy in Libya
Putin annexed Crimea
Iran took over Iraq as a proxy
Saudi Arabia wants to know what's up with all the radicals and Iran getting the royal treatment
China safely expanded into the south china seas
Lil Kim wants to sabre rattle for more goodies

There are probably financial conglomerates who would find the intel profitable as in.... Craps about to hit the fan over there and the US isn't about to do anything about it...pull the plug. Knowing the US would be in stand down mode for a given situation is a powerful piece of knowledge.

If she didn't know the top secret stuff was on there and didn't know it was insecure, that just means she was a useful idiot for the largest case of espionage in world history. Not someone you want to hand the keys to.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Imagine how much at the mercy of international blackmail a POTUS Hillary would be.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Life vests and genuine snake oil...apparently even though long expired date,
some still swallow like cough syrup hoping to survive the last
days swigging and drinking The Klinton Kool Aid.

Days are numbered for these old, stale skeletons.
edit on 4-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Now now.

We know that the gritchy one creates new meanings for all kinds of things out of thin air--particularly out of the black cloud surrounding her . . . and then flip/flops on them, on top of that. So, I'm sure she would insist that unfathomable meant whatever her gas pains or farts out her wicked mouth decreed it to mean at the moment.
edit on 4/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What I mean is...

If the FBI has an ongoing investigation, allowing this guy to give media interviews undermines their investigation. The FBI could prohibit him from doing so if anything he said could damage any "case" they were building.

Clearly, they're not building an indictment against Clinton, as they're allowing this guy to speak to the media. This furthers my assertion that Clinton will NOT be indicted or have charges brought against her.

The insanely wealthy people who support Clinton probably control the FBI director, or the politicians that approve the FBI's budget.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Life vests and genuine snake oil...apparently even though long expired date,
some still swallow like cough syrup hoping to survive the last
days swigging and drinking The Klinton Kool Aid.

Days are numbered for these old, stale skeletons.

The Clintons really are way past their expiration date. They're starting to smell.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Indeed, and any of the establishment candidates; backers who switch
to supporting her because she represents the elite holy grail...
they will be tainted from there on out.

Even if they win, she has no dignity. These will be the very last groans...
we will see the end of The Klintons.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Actually, they smelled in their college years when they were beginning to exalt in their Communist ideology and raging sexploits with whatever wiggled that attracted their fancy--it clearly wasn't each other.

By now the stench has become unbearable for those with a working nose left.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join