It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer: I breached Clinton server, 'it was easy'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I guess this will be a problem for the Hillary supporters that were fond of saying "there is no evidence that her server was ever hacked".

This would seem to indicate that it was hacked.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
With the details Guccifer says he has her goose is cooked. People like the AG and heads of FBI are not going to go down with her ship if there is this much stuff out there on her...

I'm hoping he has something, but often people will say they have something of valued importance in order to have a chip to play at the table.

If he had nothing imagine how bad that'd be for him. Either way, I'd like the bitches campaign to end with a circus.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I wonder if this is actually one of those "leaks" that were threatened.

I have seen mention in various places, including here, that the DOJ has been stalling the FBI, and the FBI is not happy. They threatened leaks to put public pressure on the DOJ to take the case forward. They have plenty of evidence.

So, perhaps someone put a bug in an ear that Guccifer might be someone the media might want to talk to. Thus the FBI is not actually leaking anything. And if Guccifer has no gag order, there is nothing to stop him from telling what he knows.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I guess this will be a problem for the Hillary supporters that were fond of saying "there is no evidence that her server was ever hacked".

This would seem to indicate that it was hacked.

Apparently, it was hacked more than a teen camper in a 'Friday The Thirteenth' flick.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Fox's Catherine Herridge has been on this story like white on rice. It makes sense that she'd be the first to get the interview.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm noting an absence of the usual Hillary defenders in this thread.

How odd.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

How odd.

Yes, that struck me as rather odd, as well. Hmmm...still waiting for marching orders from the Troll Queen.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

How odd.

They are waiting for text and email instrukshuns

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

How odd.

It is only page two.
They will come during the quiet hours and post a slew of one line posts.
Some if them are paid by the post, you know

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I went and poked one in another thread and I can almost anticipate the response; something along the lines of, "well, he refused to produce proof of this alleged hack..." while ignoring his statement that "he has hidden two gigabytes of data that is “too hot” and “it is a matter of national security.”

I wonder how much of that two gigabytes might have been within what was deleted as 'personal' by the Hildebeast?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What is truly funny about the Hilley trolls is, they makes such fool of themselves and their candidate, by making their trolling attempts so obvious that even my Grandma could spot them as fakes!

An audit of Hillary Clinton's main Twitter feed, @HillaryClinton, shows that 41 percent of her followers are not real people, a far higher percentage of fake followers than all other Republican or Democratic candidates.

source

The Guccifer story is on The Hill now: Link

edit on 4-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: added clarification

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
oops wrong thread!
edit on 5/4/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This will guarantee another 15 million votes for Trump.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ooh this is gonna make the Hillary campaign resemble a train hitting a brick wall. I love it.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hillary supporter here. Just kidding. I hope they get her. Looks like Obama's DOJ is trying to protect her. Sad.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Love this line:

Lazar [Guccifer] told NBC that the server was "completely unsecured" and "was like an open orchid on the Internet."

thehill.com...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
jailhouse interview ?

lol

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It just gets better and better

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If his story was important to an ongoing investigation, he wouldn't be allowed to give interviews.

So, either he's full of crap or whatever he has to say isn't being used by the FBI or anyone else investigating Clinton.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm sure the FBI is 100% in favor.

And it could be controlled opposition you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join