It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer: I breached Clinton server, 'it was easy'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
FBI interviews Clinton aides including Huma Abedin as part of email probe...

www.cnn.com...

That name is an entire conspiracy in itself.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
FBI interviews Clinton aides including Huma Abedin as part of email probe...

www.cnn.com...

Hmmm.
Officials say Hillary will be interviewed in the next few weeks.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
As I stated in another thread, it's rich to hear the criminal Hillary calling Gucifer a criminal. Pot meet kettle.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks OP for this thread.

I have two questions:

- who does believe that the NSA did not know that the Secretary of State ran a private, low-security email server?
- why does the FBI always say "willfully violated the law". Will she get off on a technicality? Can I use this excuse next time when I run a red light?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
edited

edit on 5-5-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Andrea Mitchell did a sit down with Cankes and asker her about 25 seconds worth of bulls hit on the email topic.

If it's found out CNN also sat on the story then what more can that tell the laymen about the media?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Here is my prediction. Note: I do not have any psychic powers that I know of.

I think that he is going to end up suicided magically one night. Media will barely talk about it.

"He came, he hacked, he died, hahahahhahaa!"

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Why would Hillary need to Hide Emails ?
I came across this comment in the news today, the farther down you read, the clearer it becomes. 'spoiler'....money laundering for starters. You can accuse me of tin foil hat wearing, but then....... isn't that what this site is for and about ?

Clinton Foundation
The Clinton Foundation is "organized crime" at it's finest, and we are financing it! Here is a good, concise summary of how the Clinton Foundation works as a tax free international money laundering scheme. It may eventually prove to be the largest political criminal enterprise in U.S. history. This is a textbook case on how you hide foreign money sent to you and re-package it, to be used for your own purposes. All tax free

Here's how it works:

1. You create a separate foreign "charity." In this case one in Canada.

2. Foreign oligarch's & governments, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did contributing mega millions. I am sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin's buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send un-told millions to a Canadian charity).

3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations & makes a massive donation the Clinton Foundation.

4. The Clinton Foundation, and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits, the identification of individual donors.

5. The Clinton Foundation, then "spends" some of this money, for legitimate good works programs. Un-fortunately, experts believe this is on the order of 10%. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton's, pay salaries to un-told numbers of hangers on, & fund lavish travel, etc. Again virtually all tax free, which means you & I are subsidizing it.

6. The Clinton Foundation with access to the world's best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these "clerical errors" and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.

7. Net result foreign money, much of it from other countries, goes into the Clinton's pockets tax free & untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering.

Oh, by the way, the Canadian "charity" includes, as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. uranium interests & then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia. This transaction required U.S. State Department approval, and, guess who was Secretary of State, when the approval, was granted? As an aside, imagine how former, Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell feels. That poor schlep, is in jail because he and his wife took $165,000 in gifts, and loans for doing minor favors, for a guy promoting, a vitamin company. Not legal, but not exactly putting U.S. security risk.

Sarcasm aside, if you are still not persuaded, this was a cleverly structured way to get unidentified foreign money to the Clinton's, ask yourself this: Why did these foreign interests, funnel money, through a Canadian charity? Why not donate directly to the Clinton Foundation? Better yet, why not donate money directly to the people, organizations & countries in need?

This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling. Now you know why Hillary's destruction of 30,000 e-mails was a risk, she was willing to take. Bill and Hillary are devious, unprincipled, dishonest, and criminal, and they are Slick!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Well done! A star on your post.

To see it any other way, one would have to be more than just naive. One would have to be blind, deaf and yes.... dumb.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Unfortunately I doubt she see's prison time at all or is even prosecuted. Someone else will take the fall for her indiscretions. That's how they work.. However, in the voter's eyes this will continue to spell problems for her during her campaign. There will be some that would still vote for her regardless...which is really scary that specific political agendas cause people to put on blinders to what's really going on. It also speaks volumes to the lack of integrity of voters who would back her regardless.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Bernie is an idiot and too nice.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hillary lied, yet again.
It was just announced that Huma was interviewed by the FBI over a month ago...yet Crooked Hillary said, just less than a week ago, that NONE of her aides had been interviewed.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Hillary has been (and will continue to) lie in public.

It's the only thing she can do to fight the facts.

Nothing "illegal" because she's not sworn under oath ( but I bet she slips when she is sworn under oath !! ).

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Nothing "illegal" because she's not sworn under oath ( but I bet she slips when she is sworn under oath !! ).

It is really too bad that there aren't any reporters that will take her to task and press her on all the lies.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: xuenchen

It is really too bad that there aren't any reporters that will take her to task and press her on all the lies.

I honestly don't think the liberal media or her supporters care that she is a pathological liar. She's all they got...they're stuck with her.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am waiting to see if this guy has any actual evidence. I would have thought he only needs to confirm some information in one of the emails not seen by the public. Presumably that is what he is being questioned about now - to confirm the substance of what he is saying.

What's confusing is why it matters - I thought that the servers did not need to be hacked for Clinton to be indicted. I thought the fact she just had top secret information on a private server was enough?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am waiting to see if this guy has any actual evidence. I would have thought he only needs to confirm some information in one of the emails not seen by the public. Presumably that is what he is being questioned about now - to confirm the substance of what he is saying.

What's confusing is why it matters - I thought that the servers did not need to be hacked for Clinton to be indicted. I thought the fact she just had top secret information on a private server was enough?

There probably crapping themselves because so many people did wack that server and they are trying to find out who has stored information.

Good-luck with that.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Apparently, you haven't heard the new explanation:

The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven’t found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.

CNN source

They're hanging their hat on the phrase "willfully violated the law," and hoping that will stick.

Wish that worked for traffic tickets...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven’t found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.

CNN source

They're hanging their hat on the phrase "willfully violated the law," and hoping that will stick.

"Willfully" doesn't even matter. 'Negligence' is still a felony where the mishandling of classified intelligence is concerned.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

CNN source

OK, thanks - I didn't know that.
I can see why, therefore, this Guccifer guy is so important.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join