It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Trump Family I know" by one of his employees...Lynne Patton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This video is a must watch for all. It does not matter who you are for right now. Take five minutes and watch this. She works for one of Trumps sons but this really puts it in perspective.

What he is accused of is totally put to rest by Lynne as a Black Female executive. If he was misogynistic or racist there is no way she would be employed, right?

www.youtube.com...

It is time to stop listening to bullet points and start listening to those who know him best.

So here we have a highly intelligent, well educated, black female endorsing Mr Trump. Stop believing the hype......

+3 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Saw this earlier, thought it was pretty interesting.

Good luck with the thread though. I think even if it was revealed Trump has been best friends with a Muslim Trans-woman for his whole life and she made a video akin to the one you've posted people would still find a way to spin it negative.

+5 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
No doubt the feminists, SJWs and Hillary paid shills will find some way to spin this to add more fuel to their propaganda machine.

+19 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So here we have a highly intelligent, well educated, black female endorsing Mr Trump.

You said yourself that she works for Trump's son. Would you expect her to create a video claiming the opposite?

Damn, can't you people spot propaganda when it's so damned obvious?

I think I'll listen to what Trump has to say and come to a conclusion.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This video is a must watch for all. It does not matter who you are for right now. Take five minutes and watch this. She works for one of Trumps sons but this really puts it in perspective.

What he is accused of is totally put to rest by Lynne as a Black Female executive. If he was misogynistic or racist there is no way she would be employed, right?

www.youtube.com...

It is time to stop listening to bullet points and start listening to those who know him best.

So here we have a highly intelligent, well educated, black female endorsing Mr Trump. Stop believing the hype......

hmmm....anyone notice anything in those still photos of the women?......all young and beautiful....show me the dumpy, grizzled 60 year old woman who also is "highly intelligent, and well educated"...but looks old and haggard.

+7 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

What does how she or anybody looks have to do with it ?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

A bio on Lynne Patton from the Eric Trump Foundation Website www.erictrumpfoundation.com...

No ulterior motives here..
edit on 3-5-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

A bio on Lynne Patton from the Eric Trump Foundation Website www.erictrumpfoundation.com...

From that:

Lynne oversees all social media responsibilities for The Eric Trump Foundation and assists the Trump family with respect to the same

Interesting.

The outube channel about: "Passionate Trump Supporter / Media Creator. I am on twitter @DefendingtheUSA"

I wonder who that is?
edit on 3-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: FamCore

From that:

Lynne oversees all social media responsibilities for The Eric Trump Foundation and assists the Trump family with respect to the same

Interesting.

Yes, she is their resident propagandist.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And from the twitter page " Passionate @realDonaldTrump advocate / Media Creator. Also a Business Owner / Entrepreneur who has looked up to Mr. Trump for years #Trump2016 #TrumpTrain"

I can;t possibly imagine who this is.....LOL

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Someone's got their tin foil hat on today.

Waiting for the video from Bernie's camp like this....Although he probably had to let them go.

I can't imagine anyone could honestly make something like this supporting Hillary's camp with a straight face.

+2 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

What makes this different from any other Political advertisement? Really, c'mon. Of course it's biased. She's going to speak the world of the Trump family. They talk about "all of the people the Trumps decided to employ..." but what about the Polish illegal immigrants who helped with building Trump Tower, but then were told there was no more work and were turned away even though there were thousands of dollars in unpaid wages.

They want to paint that picture, I'm not buying it. Trump takes advantage of opportunities to exploit others for his profit. Sure, that fits the bill for a politician. But then don't go and paint the picture that he's some selfless guy "just trying to help others". If that were the case, why does he always have to bolster up his image and belittle everyone else. He's got to put his name on everything. Ego problem much? Lol, I'm out. I can't stand this BS

Trump Tower Got its Start with Undocumented Foreign Workers
edit on 3-5-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Someone's got their tin foil hat on today.

No tin-foil hat needed to recognize the obvious.

Waiting for the video from Bernie's camp like this....Although he probably had to let them go. I can't imagine anyone could honestly make something like this supporting Hillary's camp with a straight face.

Ok, sure. What does that have to do with this particular topic?

Are you trying to deflect attention from this fine piece of propaganda from Trump?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The DNC operatives will have trouble smearing this one.

+14 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Trump could have a black wife, adopted black kids, given money to black colleges, and even pledged Omega Psi Phi in college and people would still accuse him of being racist for not supporting the the liberal ideology.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
No doubt the feminists, SJWs and Hillary paid shills will find some way to spin this to add more fuel to their propaganda machine.

What, as opposed to the maleists, the people against social justice and the trump paid shills?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The DNC operatives will have trouble smearing this one.

The DNC operatives will laugh at this and move on.

It's obvious propaganda meant to get his supporters all teary-eyed and give them ammunition to spread around showing how awesome he is to women and minorities.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You got me

+4 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Trump could have a black wife, adopted black kids, given money to black colleges, and even pledged Omega Psi Phi in college and people would still accuse him of being racist for not supporting the the liberal ideology.

Bull#.

People don't call him racist because he doesn't support a liberal ideology. (Well, he used to, but he flip-flopped on that)

People call him racist because of the things he has said.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Actually, Trump is a bigmouth and a little egotistical with his actions, but I do not think he is not like most of the crap that is being spread about him. If you do your job when working for his companies I feel he would treat you with respect. If you are a messup type of person then you get the firing like on his show.

He treats everyone who works and produces well usually, I suppose there are a few exceptions. I would not want to be on the wrong side of him though. He is a typical big businessman, they usually are fare. Much of the racism in the workplace comes from the workers, and since the owner has to keep his employees happy, they tend to set policies to keep employees happy. I remember the days back in the seventies and sixties. I knew some who owned businesses, and store owners were afraid to hire someone black because their friends and customers might abandon them. Same with gays.

Inequality is fueled by the public oppinion, not by the owner of a business. Look at the guy who got bashed for not selling a cake to a gay couple, it was the opinions of the customers that stirred his denial. Loyalty to your customers is crucial to succeed in business. People blame it on greed, often it is just wanting to be liked by your group that stirs up things like this. Most all of my customers were friends in my business and I was friends with my suppliers too. We treated each other with respect. But maybe I am odd, I gave a fair deal to my customers. I did not get rich though, my name is Rich already.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join