It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Trump Family I know" by one of his employees...Lynne Patton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here's her full bio from the site linked previously.

Lynne Patton is the Director of The Eric Trump Foundation & Assistant to Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump & Donald Trump Jr. Her responsibilities include acquiring ETF's celebrity entertainment, high-end donations and overseeing the planning all major fundraising events for The Eric Trump Foundation. Lynne Patton also identifies and develops viable partnerships/research projects with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and played a critical role in ETF's decision to donate $20 million dollars specifically for the contruction of The Eric Trump Foundation Surgery & ICU Center. Lynne oversees all social media responsibilities for The Eric Trump Foundation and assists the Trump family with respect to the same. Lynne played a primary role in helping to cast the 2012 & 2014 seasons of The Celebrity Apprentice, as produced by Mark Burnett Productions, NBC and Trump Productions. Prior to joining The Trump Organization in 2009, Lynne was Head Paralegal of Product Liability at Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney & Strauss, LLC, and a White Collar/SEC Litigation Legal Assistant at Day Pitney, LLP. After experiencing Hurricane Andrew as an undergraduate student at the University of Miami, Lynne trained with the American Red Cross to become a Mass Disaster Shelter Supervisor. Since then, Lynne has responded to such natural disasters as the Northridge Earthquake in California and Hurricane Katrina in Louisiana. In the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, Lynne operated two (2) mass disaster trauma shelters in New Orleans and St. Tammany Parish and played a vital role in identifying permanent homes for hundreds of homeless families in conjunction with FEMA. Lynne also serves on The Eric Trump Foundation Board of Directors and raises money for several additional non-profit organizations, including Kids In Crisis, New York State Troopers' Benevolent Foundation/Signal 30, The Staten Island Zoological Society, North Shore Animal League America and The Nephcure Foundation. Lynne graduated from The University of Miami with a B.A. in English Literature and attended Quinnipiac University School of Law. She lives in New York with her longtime boyfriend, Andrew, and their two rescue cats.

Big liar, that one. In fact, it's her job.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: reldra

It's not just because she works for them. That would leave us to your 50/50 split. She 'handles their social media'. It goes beyond more than "I was diretor of Dubai negotiations" or "I was a general assistant in charge of travel arrangements".

Yes, because the director of Dubai negotiations and the general assistant in charge of travel arrangements are prone to use youtube. So what is your evidence that she was ordered to do the video, lying or otherwise doing it for personal gain?

I have no evidence she was ordered to do it. I am not privy to how and when these videos are chosen to be made. I have evidence she would say anything to spin social media for Trump, because it is her job.
edit on 3-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

I always gotta laugh a little when I see someone use the old "tin foil hat" attack on this, a conspiracy forum but when they do it's okay because the person they're attacking really does have a wacked out theory. This OP on the other hand, nothing crazy about it, in fact it's not even a theory, it's that other word, fact. The video is made by his son's people so...

Trump is a pathological liar and I doubt his son is much different and any video Trump has ever put out is usually mostly BS.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I have no evidence she was ordered to do it. I have evidence she would say anything to spin social media for Trump, because it is her job.

Social media is a responsibility of her job, not her job.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

You're just saying things that are your opinions and parroting back at each other that your opinions are correct. I believe that qualifies as a prime example of confirmation bias. You can say things like "I can see this for what it is" and the like but it does't make what you're saying true. Plenty of crazy people on the streets yell at people for being blind and not seeing what's right in front of them, it doesn't make them right either

This was a piece made by someone that works for Trump and was trying to affect people's thoughts on how Trump treats women and minorities. By it's very definition it is propaganda. No opinion needed. Just because others can recognize that as well is not confirmation bias.

There is no right or wrong for either of us here because you either believe she made this video in good faith or you believe she was told to do so (or at the very least she isn't 100% honest in her intentions) Either way there is no proof of anything one way or the other. I was just pointing that out.

Ok. It's still not confirmation bias.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I have no evidence she was ordered to do it. I have evidence she would say anything to spin social media for Trump, because it is her job.

Social media is a responsibility of her job, not her job.

You can pick this apart all you want. The video was obviously made to make Trump look good, an astronomical task that has little chance of success, but she did her best. It was OBVIOUSLY not a SPONTANEOUS event.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Still waiting for those racist comments from Trump that he made.....but while we wait....

ICE has plenty of statistics. But Please, GOOGLE illegal Mexican rape arrests....

That is what Trump is trying to stop and many times he has stated that he advocates for citizenship but it must be legal. That is not racist.....

To make it easier...here...

www.fairus.org...

Tell me about how there are no rapists and murderers coming from Mexico. We have enough with the weirdoes who live here we do not need any more.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This was a piece made by someone that works for Trump and was trying to affect people's thoughts on how Trump treats women and minorities. By it's very definition it is propaganda. No opinion needed. Just because others can recognize that as well is not confirmation bias.

Would you apply that same reasoning to the media that says the opposite?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Of course it was. But it showed a side of him that is the complete opposite of the MSM narrative. Of course you will ignore it but it is a fact.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You can pick this apart all you want. The video was obviously made to make Trump look good, an astronomical task that has little chance of success, but she did her best. It was OBVIOUSLY not a SPONTANEOUS event.

How can something be obvious without the evidence? You can spin it any way you want.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Still waiting for those racist comments from Trump that he made.....but while we wait....

ICE has plenty of statistics. But Please, GOOGLE illegal Mexican rape arrests....

That is what Trump is trying to stop and many times he has stated that he advocates for citizenship but it must be legal. That is not racist.....

www.fairus.org...

Tell me about how there are no rapists and murderers coming from Mexico. We have enough with the weirdoes who live here we do not need any more.

Now you have caused our own thread to go off topic.

link   

Let me guess, a Trump supporter is dismissed out of hand and delegitimized because she works for the man she is talking about? She has something to gain by making such a statement? That sounds about right. In the same way, we can dismiss the argument of the anti-Trump crowd, because they have something to gain by painting her statements as false and untrue.

If a Clinton staffer made a video espousing the greatness of Hillary, would you take it seriously?

No, neither would I.

Why would we approach this any different?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Would you apply that same reasoning to the media that says the opposite?

I just answered that.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

How can something be obvious without the evidence? You can spin it any way you want.

I was not present when she made the video, nor do I know who all was involved. She works for them so she does need permission. They would have looked it over. Logic dictates it was not a spontaneous idea she had on her own and just did it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Oh I'm sorry, are all Trump threads on ATS only allowed to be Trump love fests? Should we be standing in a circle or something?

As if the same crowd isn't constantly attacking every other politician in any and all threads so why does Trump have to get a pass? I know Trump has a thin skin but I didn't think his supporters did to.

In any case, anyone posting a Trump thread on this site, or the internet in general, knows exactly what's gonna happen so don't all surprise surprise here comes the haters because, duh.

Welcome to politics.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If a Clinton staffer made a video espousing the greatness of Hillary, would you take it seriously?

No, neither would I.

Because Clinton doesn't employ people in her business. She employs people in a campaign.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

No, neither would I.

Because Clinton doesn't employ people in her business. She employs people in a campaign.

Trump uses both employees and campaign staffers interchangeably.

link   

I was not present when she made the video, nor do I know who all was involved. She works for them so she does need permission. They would have looked it over. Logic dictates it was not a spontaneous idea she had on her own and just did it.

A video doesn't need to be spontaneous to be truthful. Logic dictates nothing of the sort.

link   
A better rebuttal of trump is to read some books by people that have worked with him or done deals "against" him where he's not a partner. In those accounts, he's a jerk. Do we want another Jerk in the whitehouse?

Now, the kneeJERK reaction will be to say, "Of course we do. We need someone strong willed who will make our country great again."

But do we? Think of our best presidents and most of them were not Jerks. We liked them. You liked Reagan. He wasn't a Jerk.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

www.fairus.org...

I provided a link and a quote. Many people find his comments racist. I can see why they feel that it is racist.

You don't think it's racist. Ok. I would expect as much considering that you are a Trump fanboy. You twist and shift positions to protect your boy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join