It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Trump Family I know" by one of his employees...Lynne Patton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Trump uses both employees and campaign staffers interchangeably

Is she on the campaign staff?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

I was not present when she made the video, nor do I know who all was involved. She works for them so she does need permission. They would have looked it over. Logic dictates it was not a spontaneous idea she had on her own and just did it.

A video doesn't need to be spontaneous to be truthful. Logic dictates nothing of the sort.

It does and the percent chance that this was not staged is low.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: matafuchs
This video is a must watch for all. It does not matter who you are for right now. Take five minutes and watch this. She works for one of Trumps sons but this really puts it in perspective.

What he is accused of is totally put to rest by Lynne as a Black Female executive. If he was misogynistic or racist there is no way she would be employed, right?

www.youtube.com...

It is time to stop listening to bullet points and start listening to those who know him best.

So here we have a highly intelligent, well educated, black female endorsing Mr Trump. Stop believing the hype......

hmmm....anyone notice anything in those still photos of the women?......all young and beautiful....show me the dumpy, grizzled 60 year old woman who also is "highly intelligent, and well educated"...but looks old and haggard.

So intelligence and education is based on looks. Okey-dokey.

really?....that what you got from my post?...shakes head

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It does and the percent chance that this was not staged is low.

It doesn't matter if it is staged. Perhaps she saw the lies being spread by the anti-Trump crowd and staged a reply in order to clear up the air.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

If a Clinton staffer made a video espousing the greatness of Hillary, would you take it seriously?

No, neither would I.

Why would we approach this any different?

Because Clinton doesn't employ people in her business. She employs people in a campaign.

Trump's employees are now making campaign videos. Fair game.

You didn't really expect that line to really work, did you?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Really? No, you know what the problem is? You do get exactly what you ask for but you just deny it's racist. Trump's coming out speech almost a year ago had obvious racist remarks against Mexicans. Btw, he paid actors $50 to be his audience, true story.

This is seen time and time again with Trump supporters, we can show all the evidence you want and all you'll do is deny it and say it isn't what it is. It's annoying and a waste of time for everyone because it's obvious you'll stick by your man through thick and thin and nothing will make you love him less.

It's kinda touching, if he weren't running for president.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's almost as if many Trump supporters are the mindless zombies that they claim the Left to be.

link   

Trump uses both employees and campaign staffers interchangeably

Is she on the campaign staff?

I would say so, based on her job responsibilities.

She starts the video with "Today I was compelled to..." , she is trying to make it sound spontaneous. Both the creation and the upload. That is not possible.
edit on 3-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Swills

Really? No, you know what the problem is? You do get exactly what you ask for but you just deny it's racist. Trump's coming out speech almost a year ago had obvious racist remarks against Mexicans. Btw, he paid actors $50 to be his audience, true story.

This is seen time and time again with Trump supporters, we can show all the evidence you want and all you'll do is deny it and say it isn't what it is. It's annoying and a waste of time for everyone because it's obvious you'll stick by your man through thick and thin and nothing will make you love him less.

It's kinda touching, if he weren't running for president.

Mexican isn't a race. To assume otherwise is racist. If this is your evidence....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

None of which mentions campaign staff.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Of course it was. But it showed a side of him that is the complete opposite of the MSM narrative. Of course you will ignore it but it is a fact.

I see the man speak. I am not following what any media says. That is more than enough. I don;t have to listen to other people talk about him to know how he is.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

None of which mentions campaign staff.

I beg to differ that she does not have campaign staff duties, even if the word campaign is not present.

link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: jimmyx

What does how she or anybody looks have to do with it ?

For one, Trump has a reputation of hiring people especially women based on their looks.

link   

I see the man speak. I am not following what any media says. That is more than enough. I don;t have to listen to other people talk about him to know how he is.

He's explicitly stated he is not racist. Feelings are not enough, unfortunately.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I beg to differ that she does not have campaign staff duties, even if the word campaign is not present.

For example?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

He's explicitly stated he is not racist. Feelings are not enough, unfortunately.

He states it often in the same sentence where he says something racist. He LOVES the (insert race or religion here) and then says something disparaging.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Do you believe him?

Hillary says she did not break the law or pass-on secret info on her email system. Do you take her for her word?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

He states it often in the same sentence where he says something racist. He LOVES the (insert race or religion here) and then says something disparaging.

For example?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

For example?

The entire point of this thread is the example. Try not to get lost.
edit on 3-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Do you believe him?

Hillary says she did not break the law or pass-on secret info on her email system. Do you take her for her word?

I'm not sure what Hillary has to do with anything.

Yes I believe him, and have plenty of reason to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join