It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the Bible was not written by mankind!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I've seen most of his videos, you know he makes money off this stuff right?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Evidently you believe that YOU are uniquely positioned and uniquely brilliant to

JUDGE negatively

that

1. The Committee and university that granted Dr Missler his PhD were idiots.
2. The Naval Academy was stupid in graduating him.
3. Those who advanced him in rank were clueless.
4. Those who gave him critical military and corporate jobs were lobotomized.
5. Those who paid him good paychecks for his mathematically intense INFORMATION SCIENCE skills and knowledge wasted their money.

Seems to me your allegation is a total logical fail on the face of it.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Try it.

Try even writing a 12-24 page paper with such a phenomenon in it.

Shoot, I doubt you could write a sensible content rich 8 pages and do it. I doubt a committee could.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Perhaps we could take some of your statements more seriously if you used the right terms.

Dr Missler is not using numerology.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyriddler

Oh, calling Christians nuts comes as natural as breathing for a lot of such folks.

Now, thinking fair-mindedly and rationally about the content presented--that seems to be impossible for virtually all of them.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

That's unmitigated nonsense evidently grabbed out of thin air.

And here I thought you could at least occasionally examine something in a factual way.

Your comment indicates that you may well not have a clue about what Dr Missler was even saying.

Sheesh.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyriddler
a reply to: Staygaf

I suggest you look at the unlikelyhood of the math. Those are some big numbers!

I think it's virtually impossible and certainly highly improbable that such folks would examine Dr Missler's findings fair-mindedly or even rationally, much at all.

They CANNOT emotionally risk their house of purported intellectual cards to come tumbling down.

The whole idea must cause them to have nightmares about it where they run screaming into the night rather than face the facts--period--much less fairly.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I wasn't brought up to do such things but there are those who were. I can't throw a curveball, but a guy who has been pitching since he was a kid sure can.

If you're taught something from an early age then it becomes like second nature to you. It's no different with an author who was raised to write in coded messages.

Humans are pretty damn smart, I don't think you give us enough credit. If we can build spaceships and send probes to other planets we can come up with the numerology that is present in the bible.
edit on 5/4/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Most of such purported scholarly books have been shown to be farcical and no few of them even frauds.

The Book has stood the test of time and will further well past when this whole multiverse has been packed away.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

BTW, the youtube video is inconsequential as a video

I'm still waiting for those on your side to DEAL WITH THE FACTS PRESENTED vs shucking and jiving and spewing emotionally laden nonsense out of a hysterical bias.

edit on 4/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: left part out

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Anyone with the ability to count to 100 and divide by 7 can confirm it themselves.

The principles uncovered are not that intellectually difficult.

Your blather is not only terminally unconvincing, it's beginning to get embarrassing.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

Oh?

Some Jewish scholars would fiercely disagree with such glib assertions.

There's tons of stuff buried in The Book.

Some gems have been ferreted out. And a decent cosmology was one of them.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Uhhhhh and where's the peer reviewed papers about the sun coming up tomorrow?

Better not trust it unless you find one.

LOLOLOLOL.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

. . . anyone willing to take the time/patience and have concept of math can do this or a group of people in collaboration to create it. No God needed.

NONSENSE.

Your assertion merely shows that you evidently have no clue what Dr Missler was saying and the solid rational implications of it.

Therefore, dialogue with you about said topic is probably exceedingly futile to impossible.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Heh, BO XIAN's powerlevel just peaked over 9,000.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Please, explain what math is?

My conception is that math is something to do with numerical systems that we consistently find buried in reality, the majority of these being fairly comprehensively notated in the Principa Mathematica by Isaac Newton.

The mathematics used in the gematria of the Bible is very easy and consistent with the Principa Mathematica.

Now, now.

You should know better than expect such posters to be logical, reasonable and factual! LOL. They are spewing emotionally because the dogma of their idolized RELIGION OF SCIENTISM is being challenged . . . at all . . . all the more so that the scientific challenges are too troublesome for them to really face factually and logically.

So all they have left is to spew embarrassing irrational stuff.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Oh darn! What a horrible thing--to make money off one's labors. Send him to the guillotine immediately!

Sheesh. What hypocrisy.

I suspect if the naysayers hereon had done 1/10th the research he has, they'd be charging for their materials,too.

And, he actually allows a fair amount on youtube and elsewhere without charging. He's fairly lackadaisical about the money aspect.

Actually, I think most of the funds go into the Institute.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not sure we are speaking of something on the same planet.

I have yet to see evidence that you understand what Dr Missler was saying and the implications of it.

Until then, I'm not all that hopeful that a genuine dialogue can occur.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Lysergic

Oh darn! What a horrible thing--to make money off one's labors. Send him to the guillotine immediately!

Heh, you see what you want to.

All I am implying, he has incentive to create such projects.

You act as if you know him personally....

Matters not to me, I'd never give him a nickel.

He has no proof himself, his proof is a book created by men that claims to be of supernatural origin.

Enjoy

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Now look, Brother,

Red herrings are about all they have to reply with.

If we take those away, they might have to resort to . . . their thumbs and calling it enlightenment!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join