It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Antichrist Wants Your Input

page: 4
18
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

That's the question. It is always said that the devil perverts what is good and pretends to be god. So by that logic the god of the bible is the bad guy.




posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bw1000

What is it with you and thinking I'm the Anti-Christ


Seriously it's even starting to creep me out


I merely shared what He/She said and as I said I only believe 80% of what She/He says to be true, I am still skeptical on the other 20%.



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

What does this being anti-christ think of peoples' personal freedoms to profess and associate with any spiritual or non-spiritual ideas, and religions, which they choose?

And to have none?

Perhaps the anti-christ is more for the East in this age, if his / her claims are to be believed. In most countries there, the vast majority of people are members of a religion. Here in the west, in this day and age, though there are still very large numberss of people who are members of a religion (especially the one you mention, Roman Catholic), the majority are not.

I'd estimate the balance in the west would be 80% not religious to 20% somehow religious, but maybe more on the non-religious side.

This does make your suggested purpose of anti-christ rather passe, or worse, completely pointless for most people in the west.

Is the being you refer to based in the west?



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

That's the question. It is always said that the devil perverts what is good and pretends to be god. So by that logic the god of the bible is the bad guy.


I've read the Bible once (just out of curiosity) to me it was a big illogical book of what the S*#ts, I do question the theory behind someone being good by making Millions drown brutally. Just because of some theory based on Sin tipping some sort of scale?

How can something be logical if it portrays illogical actions through what seems like genocidal tendencies?

Either way, that indeed is the question - What if we got it all wrong?



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade



Seriously it's even starting to creep me out

Post "creeped out stuff" expect "creeped out replies"
You get what you pay for in life
Peace



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
a reply to: bw1000

What is it with you and thinking I'm the Anti-Christ


Seriously it's even starting to creep me out


I merely shared what He/She said and as I said I only believe 80% of what She/He says to be true, I am still skeptical on the other 20%.


So your moniker of olive skin, shoulder length hair (also the cute?, blond horns) in your moniker is merely a coincidence unrelated to your previous physical description of sir / madam anti-christ?

I think I might feel I even might apologise if I'm ruining things for you in respect of other posters here.



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: OneManMasquerade



Seriously it's even starting to creep me out

Post "creeped out stuff" expect "creeped out replies"
You get what you pay for in life
Peace


Methinks the lady does protest too much.

Creeped out? Oh really?



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My request is you stop with the she/he farce. From the very first post it is incredibly clear that you are referring to a female, so all this phony ambiguity is pointless.



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bw1000
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

What does this being anti-christ think of peoples' personal freedoms to profess and associate with any spiritual or non-spiritual ideas, and religions, which they choose?

And to have none?

Perhaps the anti-christ is more for the East in this age, if his / her claims are to be believed. In most countries there, the vast majority of people are members of a religion. Here in the west, in this day and age, though there are still very large numberss of people who are members of a religion (especially the one you mention, Roman Catholic), the majority are not.

I'd estimate the balance in the west would be 80% not religious to 20% somehow religious, but maybe more on the non-religious side.

This does make your suggested purpose of anti-christ rather passe, or worse, completely pointless for most people in the west.

Is the being you refer to based in the west?


Oh no He/She left the west after 9/11 and I phrase what it said was 'The idiocy of the Western Masses to claim an action nearing that to almost a Crusade against the Middle East defies logic'. Which made me think it gave up on the West? By West you mean America right?

She/He is currently residing in the Asian Pacific region of the world, apparently it's next final move will be to Europe. So you are roughly correct on His/Her current location at this very moment.



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
My request is you stop with the she/he farce. From the very first post it is incredibly clear that you are referring to a female, so all this phony ambiguity is pointless.


Indeed. And the OP should have mentioned that his lady friend and her family have the appearance of being of Asian ancestry.



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
My request is you stop with the she/he farce. From the very first post it is incredibly clear that you are referring to a female, so all this phony ambiguity is pointless.


Very well you guessed her gender, we shall stop referring to her as She/He


Yes, the anti-christ is a woman people, big surprise!


She's also a sexual which is oddly strange.



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
a reply to: bw1000

What is it with you and thinking I'm the Anti-Christ


Seriously it's even starting to creep me out


I merely shared what He/She said and as I said I only believe 80% of what She/He says to be true, I am still skeptical on the other 20%.


Its Rumpelstiltskin time.

I mentioned the East & the West and then realised could it be the truth is staring me in the face?

Is your name (ok, to humour you, or is your friend whom you call antichrist's name) ...

Tony Blair?

edit on 2-5-2016 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: SargonThrall
My request is you stop with the she/he farce. From the very first post it is incredibly clear that you are referring to a female, so all this phony ambiguity is pointless.


Indeed. And the OP should have mentioned that his lady friend and her family have the appearance of being of Asian ancestry.


Actually only just Her, Her family looks European and she's the only one with an Asian ancestry traits.

Who are you people seriously? Have you guys met her? What's going on here?



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bw1000
As of today and my 9000th star , I am doing a bass-ackward day, Posting opposite of my usual style.
Peace



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bw1000

Neither her or my name is Tony or in anyway connected to Blair.
Yet, you are correct on the location of her accent, she has a partial small British accent.
edit on 2-5-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
a reply to: bw1000

Neither her or my name is Tony or in anyway connected to Blair.
Yet, you are correct on the location of her accent, she is able to put on a very accurate British accent.


At least you must know, if this anti-christ being is the genuine item, it knows Mr Blair very well.



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Just a theory.

What if the Antichrist isn't a he or she, anti-christ just meaning the end of that particular religion (everything has a due/end date), people would simply stop believing in said religion/Christianity etc.

if it were a being of sorts then he/she would need to convert everyone to whatever new religion the Antichrist wants, if you don't follow then your toast, doesn't make sense cause most of the world believe in many religions and that means the Antichrist would somehow need to change every individual's mind set, not easy to do, easier to kill everyone who won't change and start a new, that's to much work even with power's.



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Just a theory.

What if the Antichrist isn't a he or she, anti-christ just meaning the end of that particular religion (everything has a due/end date), people would simply stop believing in said religion/Christianity etc.

if it were a being of sorts then he/she would need to convert everyone to whatever new religion the Antichrist wants, if you don't follow then your toast, doesn't make sense cause most of the world believe in many religions and that means the Antichrist would somehow need to change every individual's mind set, not easy to do, easier to kill everyone who won't change and start a new, that's to much work even with power's.


Well knowing her power, I'd say she'll be able to prove her divinity without the need to form a religion. Just prove that man is capable of great power to that which is equal to a God, thusly man would no longer need to worship God?

So we are then faced with a theory of her demonstrating her power through what may seem as divine acts and make mankind abandon God. Or as you stated kill anyone opposing her new religion, but my money is on the first as she seems to show love and compassion towards mankind.



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: SargonThrall
My request is you stop with the she/he farce. From the very first post it is incredibly clear that you are referring to a female, so all this phony ambiguity is pointless.


Indeed. And the OP should have mentioned that his lady friend and her family have the appearance of being of Asian ancestry.


Actually only just Her, Her family looks European and she's the only one with an Asian ancestry traits.

Who are you people seriously? Have you guys met her? What's going on here?


I just find her species interesting is all.

Kev



posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

How interesting or strange.

An Asian looking woman from a European family who lives in the Asian Pacific refion, having left the West after 9/11, who, as many actresses may, be able to put on a very accurate British accent.

The first details were diverting, but I think with the last you might be getting into cliched film territory.

I'd apologise if true, however. I don't want to insult someone's effected accent skills, especially they're somehow an inherent part of "her" identity somehow. Just that I'm not sure what the point of the put-on accent would be, except to mould the being into, perhaps a cold, steely, emptily domineering English stereotype character from a film particularly for Americans to watch.

Interesting you chose English, though, and not the Eastern European / Russian accent of Salt. Maybe because she turned out something of a goody in the circumstances in the end?
edit on 2-5-2016 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2016 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
18
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join