It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Wants Your Input

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bw1000
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

How interesting or strange.

An Asian looking woman from a European family who lives in the Asian Pacific refion, having left the West after 9/11, who, as many actresses may, be able to put on a very accurate British accent.

The first details were diverting, but I think with the last you might be getting into cliched film territory.

I'd apologise if true, however. I don't want to insult someone's effected accent skills, especially they're somehow and inherent part of "her" identity somehow. Just that I'm not sure what the point of the put-on accent would be, except to mould the being into, perhaps a cold, steely, emptily domineering English stereotype character from a film particularly for Americans to watch.

Interesting you chose English, though, and not the Eastern European / Russian accent of Salt. Maybe because she turned out something of a goody in the circumstances in the end?

Also no she's not an actress although with her looks I am surprised why she isn't, also she is fluent in Russian with a slight accent. Her family as far as I am aware have Ancestors from Eastern Europe and Asia.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

medically, politically, technologically, the sky is the limit

All three of those things. Only more heavily automated and mechanized.

And monitored so that it is easier to seek for optimum.

That's what I'd ask for.

More.

edit on 2-5-2016 by Bybyots because:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Can I ask how do you know her?

If no-one knows you here, you can't be giving anything away by answering this.

How did you get to know madam anti-christ?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
a reply to: Brotherman

You are right! What is the truth? What if religions fear the Anti-Christ because He/She will put an end to their corruption and make man see the truth? How do we know that is the reason why they fear Her/Him so much?

What if Up is Down and Down is Up?

Why not? I know either way it doesn't change anything in close too.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My ears are burning...

edit on 2-5-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
My ears are burning...

She does say that a lot as well usually when someone talks about her behind her back

She said it's some sort of European saying

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Also, does the entity you describe, anti-christ, frighten you?
If yes, then very much?
If no, then why not?

You suggest as to "her" great power, and the name is anti-christ after all.
Unless you've never seen an Omen etc film, why would you not be frightened by such an experience you say you've had somehow?

Another question.

I asked how many heads does this "anti-christ" being have a few pages ago.

Have you considered that the entity you referree to is only one such being of very many who say "I am the anti-christ"?

And that, rather than those being conflicting claims to be the actual anti-christ, they are the one claim - to a single entity with one mind and purpose but with many heads?

(Such that the anti-christ on earth is a body yes, but a body of many apparent different beings, humans or humanoids.
Also, let's not leave crows out of this too, having mentioned the Omen films. A shame too, however for me, I'm such an animal fan. Maybe I'll leave out the crows.)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Can I ask how do you know her?

If no-one knows you here, you can't be giving anything away by answering this.

How did you get to know madam anti-christ?

Well it happened when I was reading a book, I saw her meditating under a tree in a campus with a bunch of stacked books beside her.

Before I even got up to talk to her she opened her eyes and said "Come sit down" which was kind of weird to me, we became some what acquainted but not really best friends/friends level.

She started talking to me and read me like an open book, gave me surprisingly accurate life advice and knew things about me I've never shared with anyone.

Personally I thought she was a psychic at first but then the more we spoke the more I suspected until she told me as I said before. Who she really is I am still some what skeptical but as I said I find 80% of what she says is true.
edit on 2-5-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: Technical Issues

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

medically, politically, technologically, the sky is the limit

All three of those things. Only more heavily automated and mechanized.

And monitored so that it is easier to seek for optimum.

That's what I'd ask for.

More.

It does seem like a logical and very well put request

I am writing most of this stuff down for her

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Interesting thread.

Eh OneManMasquerade, I'm interesting in hearing if the "AC" has any stories or parables to share with us...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Also, does the entity you describe, anti-christ, frighten you?
If yes, then very much?
If no, then why not?

You suggest as to "her" great power, and the name is anti-christ after all.
Unless you've never seen an Omen etc film, why would you not be frightened by such an experience you say you've had somehow?

Another question.

I asked how many heads does this "anti-christ" being have a few pages ago.

Have you considered that the entity you referree to is only one such being of very many who say "I am the anti-christ"?

And that, rather than those being conflicting claims to be the actual anti-christ, they are the one claim - to a single entity with one mind and purpose but with many heads?

(Such that the anti-christ on earth is a body yes, but a body of many apparent different beings, humans or humanoids.
Also, let's not leave crows out of this too, having mentioned the Omen films. A shame too, however for me, I'm such an animal fan. Maybe I'll leave out the crows.)

Because, I myself have experienced the unknown prior to meeting her, so I was some what accustomed to not freaking out after seeing her power. I have also experienced Omens in my life but I sort of brushed them off until I started to pay more attention to them with her advice.

She does tend to have Ravens and Crows visit her from time to time and once there were doves even, also whenever I hang out with her she randomly finds items almost as if like tokens left for her out in the open. I do know that at times Ravens and Crows bring stuff for people they feel comfortable with.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I'm coming around to think your story whoever 'she' is, is rather believable now.

There must be many people in the world today, and in the past who, mostly quietly (but with the odd high profile exception) self-identify as anti-christ.

Many of these I am sure identify within the description I've already mentioned, of just being a part of the anti-christ, yet at the same time the whole. As they are, together, a single entity with one, single mind. One single minded single mind, I'd say!

Some, though, must believe that their one human / humanoid person is the one and only anti-christ, which is undilute and personal and unconnected and not a body network like the other meaning.

Please tell me this. Is your friend uncomfortable with the state of things she describes? I mean about her identity. Do you think she could do with an analyst or someone who might work out her meanings and feelings with her better?

edit on 2-5-2016 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

Interesting thread.

Eh OneManMasquerade, I'm interesting in hearing if the "AC" has any stories or parables to share with us...

Here's an odd one well it's more of a phrase she used than a story, but it can be interpreted as a story I guess

"Man was given free will to escape slavery, but instead Man gave up free will to return to slavery"

Also I did try to ask her on the theory of us being an advanced civilization who due to some reason became underdeveloped here reply to it was.

"What once was lost will be regained, but once regained will not remain"

Which makes me wonder if yet again we will cause some sort of a collapse with this technology or whatever she means by it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Just a guess but I think the whole he/she thing points toward an hermaphrodite, that aside I would personally like to see everyone fitted with a truth detector so when they lie it lights up bright red. Sick and tired of the constant lies that seem to prevail in this world. Imagine how that could be beneficial ? every day I am experiencing lie upon lie from the TV, Radio, Wife, Kids, Politicians, Auto repair shop and the list just goes on and on.

You could make it so after 5 lies in a day the device delivers a high voltage shock for 5 seconds and when you reach 10 lies it shocks you for 10 seconds. I swear some Politicians wouldn't be able to leave home and neither would Fox News presenters.

In a world full of lies and deceit a man with the truth would be refreshing...fit him/her with the first one.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

Interesting thread.

Here's an odd one well it's more of a phrase she used than a story, but it can be interpreted as a story I guess

"Man was given free will to escape slavery, but instead Man gave up free will to return to slavery"

Also I did try to ask her on the theory of us being an advanced civilization who due to some reason became underdeveloped here reply to it was.

"What once was lost will be regained, but once regained will not remain"

Which makes me wonder if yet again we will cause some sort of a collapse with this technology or whatever she means by it.

I thought so from the start of this thread, but after this advice, particulaly now. I get a definite "Childhood's End" (Arthur C Clark) feeling about the potential meaning of this story.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'm coming around to think your story whoever 'she' is, is rather believable now.

There must be many people in the world today, and in the past who, mostly quietly (but with the odd high profile exception) self-identify as anti-christ.

Many of these I am sure identify within the description I've already mentioned, of just being a part of the anti-christ, yet at the same time the whole. As they are, together, a single entity with one, single mind. One single minded single mind, I'd say!

Some, though, must believe that their one human / humanoid person is the one and only anti-christ, which is undilute and personal and unconnected and not a body network like the other meaning.

Please tell me this. Is your friend uncomfortable with the state of things she describes? I mean about her identity. Do you think she could do with an analyst or someone who might work out her meanings and feelings with her better?

Believe it or not her family once thought she was depressed and sent her to a psych for an evaluation. Nothing happened she's not depressed or crazy or anything of such, the only thing she let me in on is that 'She's extremely bored waiting'.

I did try asking as to for what? She said 'Humanity and the moment' but did not give an answer as to why humanity and what moment to be exact.

A moment for her to reveal herself to the masses? Is she waiting for humanity to be ready?

She doesn't talk much and as I said when she does it's strange because at times it feels like she's touching your soul some how.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Just a guess but I think the whole he/she thing points toward an hermaphrodite, that aside I would personally like to see everyone fitted with a truth detector so when they lie it lights up bright red. Sick and tired of the constant lies that seem to prevail in this world. Imagine how that could be beneficial ? every day I am experiencing lie upon lie from the TV, Radio, Wife, Kids, Politicians, Auto repair shop and the list just goes on and on.

You could make it so after 5 lies in a day the device delivers a high voltage shock for 5 seconds and when you reach 10 lies it shocks you for 10 seconds. I swear some Politicians wouldn't be able to leave home and neither would Fox News presenters.

In a world full of lies and deceit a man with the truth would be refreshing...fit him/her with the first one.

Hahaha Yes! Can you just picture 'Johny did you eat that last cookie that was meant to be left for your little brother?'

'No!'

Turns out to be the 5th lie all of a sudden kid drops to the ground doing the limbo

Yet, at the same time it might be too sadistic, but also a world without lies would be amazing

edit on 2-5-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: Technical Issues

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Do you think yor friend could be a mind control victim?
If you ask her this, is she likely to answer freely?

Do you think she has multiple facets to her personality which could conceivably be seen as 'alters'?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Do you think yor friend could be a mind control victim?
If you ask her this, is she likely to answer freely?

Do you think she has multiple facets to her personality which could conceivably be seen as 'alters'?

I don't think that she is, she does answer freely.

Also regarding multiple faces as I said before "What if instead of many heads it's many faces?" it might be possible, but she is far too stable to be or show any signs.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Are you a stable person do you think?
I mean, also.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join