It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Wants Your Input

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
As insane as it sounds, I wish to address this issue on behalf of someone I know. Who may very well be the one we all watched movies, read and heard about as the Antichrist. Also the Antichrist can be a man or a woman, so let's hear your input.

About what? You may ask.. Well about finding out what the ATSers want to see the AntiChrist do to please them.
He or She is meant to win our hearts and minds, so why not have an input. Also no I am not the AntiChrist not worthy of such a job.
However, the one that I think is he or she is rather flexible, so why not allow the public have a say in the matter? I believe the public deserves a say in the first 10-20 years of world peace that She or He will bring.

Thusly - What would you want to see? What do you wish to happen? May it be medically, politically, technologically, the sky is the limit people!

So write down your requests/wishes below

p.s- the rumor that AC will look like Christ is true! He/She does have long hair down to Her/His shoulders and partial olive skin with the most gentle eyes and smile. It's kinda scary yet pretty cool either way back onto the topic!

Personally, I'd wish to see cures for most diseases!

So, What is your wish?
edit on 2-5-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: Technical Issues

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

I have no experience nor have studied in same sufficiently to express an opinion. I'm interested in reading others's views.

It's possible that you might benefit from describing the person whom you believe to fit the parameters of The AntiChrist.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The whole world is already anti christ like. Visit a city.

Don't want any runoff from that.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
A End to God! and his games with mankind.

+26 more 
posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I would like to see the Anti-Christ renounce Satan and sincerely and completely repent and accept Jesus Christ as his or her personal Lord and Savior and then enter a monastery or convent to live a life of quiet, contemplative seclusion meditating on the Word of God.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

p.s- the rumor that AC will look like Christ is true! He/She does have long hair down to Her/His shoulders and partial olive skin with the most gentle eyes and smile. It's kinda scary yet pretty cool either way back onto the topic!

Is it TrueBrit

I wish to see more equality, every one to have food and clean water.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'd settle for turning all the swords into ploughs.

+5 more 
posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I would like to see the Anti-Christ admit that he controls both Anheuser Busch-InBev and SABMiller making him the sole reason for all the crappy beer in the world.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
A End to God! and his games with mankind.

The "games (of death) with mankind" come from Satan, and from people themselves, not God.

I have no request to make of the AC, only that he is just wasting his time and will fail miserably in the end.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

I have no experience nor have studied in same sufficiently to express an opinion. I'm interested in reading others's views.

It's possible that you might benefit from describing the person whom you believe to fit the parameters of The AntiChrist.

Well She/He is very flexible and can relate to all people of many walks of life may it be rich or poor, healthy or sick and everything in between.

He/She is a very stable individual doesn't have the whole wrath thing and I've never seen Her/Him mad, it's very odd but I've never met such a stable/happy individual. I did question it at first if there were drugs involved but apparently not.

She/He wants equality for all for the poor to stop suffering and for the rich to finally give, He/She does see religion as a fear tool and wants to get rid of it. So I guess 0% religion? I did ask 'What about spirituality?' He/She said that it is for people to discover the meaning for themselves and not be taught it.

Also in His/Her words apparently people do not see the truth in the message and the lies being used for money and personal gain of the churches needs to stop.

I did inquire as to what to do with the mass religious fortune, and the reply was quiet pleasing to my ears 'Build homes for the homeless, feed the hungry and put the rest towards free technology and food'. Which I think She/He meant that free food, water, electricity etc and make people work for living and not for survival.

Yet, underneath it all I saw that He/She is sad that humanity still continues to kill one another, and that the only thing that changed is the means with which we kill one another.

That's about all I could gather from my analysis.

Also I've seen some odd stuff around Him/Her occur that may count as supernatural.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I would like to see the Anti-Christ renounce Satan and sincerely and completely repent and accept Jesus Christ as his or her personal Lord and Savior and then enter a monastery or convent to live a life of quiet, contemplative seclusion meditating on the Word of God.

you dont get it do you?
God set this plane up.
God set satan on us.
god will start the end days, not satan.
satan is just folowing orders...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Not sure the anti-christ would put faith in primates..

He has a bad score card when it comes to putting faith in them also..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper

Not sure the anti-christ would put faith in primates..

He has a bad score card when it comes to putting faith in them also..

Well not put faith in them but seek their wishes so that She/He can carry them out to win over our hearts and minds.

So what would you wish to see happen?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
"Thusly - What would you want to see? What do you wish to happen? May it be medically, politically, technologically, the sky is the limit people!"

Peace.
Longevity. Maybe immortality.
Maybe some supernatural abilities.
Better animal communication.
To colonize space in a peaceful and environmentally friendly way.
Cheap and easy space travel, without bad physical or mental affects.
Better beer for Augustus Masonicus ⬆️🍻🍕

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

No, I don't think you get the reason for my request.

link   

I am truly curious why the Antichrist would choose you to reveal themselves to.

Would they be willing to address that to please me?

Also perhaps the Antichrist would prefer participating in an AMA rather than going through a middleman/woman.

I am not familiar with your post history so I ask this with all due respect.

Thanks!

link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
"Thusly - What would you want to see? What do you wish to happen? May it be medically, politically, technologically, the sky is the limit people!"

Peace.
Longevity. Maybe immortality.
Maybe some supernatural abilities.
Better animal communication.
To colonize space in a peaceful and environmentally friendly way.
Cheap and easy space travel, without bad physical or mental affects.
Better beer for Augustus Masonicus ⬆️🍻🍕

Totally agree with the beer part

Mmmm indeed space travel would be good and not to mention better animal rights + communication.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

More cowbell.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I am truly curious why the Antichrist would choose you to reveal themselves to.

Would they be willing to address that to please me?

Also perhaps the Antichrist would prefer participating in an AMA rather than going through a middleman/woman.

I am not familiar with your post history so I ask this with all due respect.

Thanks!

I think She/He wants to keep it civil and AMA would cause too much chaos between the community and the religious sector/members. Plus it would draw too much attention? So He/She wants to keep it low key for now?

That's what it seems to me, He/She doesn't speak a lot mostly meditates a lot and reads books. I personally have no idea why She/He told me, I'm a mere peasant hell I don't even believe in God or The Devil. Yet, the stuff I've seen Him/Her do does make me question it

Also when She/He does speak and talks meaningfully, it's almost scary it's as if He/She is peaking directly to your soul.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

More cowbell.

Hahaha great skit
I could not agree more!
More Cowbell always makes everything better

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join