It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Wants Your Input

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: yuppa

Sounds like my ex who after a fatal head injury (before we met) was brought back to life screaming and trying to kill the doctors around her.

She told me one day that she sold her soul to come back to life..I pretty much laughed in her face about it..she had the last laugh.

#ing bitch ruined my life more ways than one.

I died once too, was floating in the void saw my whole life and the evaluation process and then woke up on the softest grass I ever felt. Until I woke up in my bed with a spider track on my hand of nerve damage which was caused by a stroke, I guess it wasn't my time

Also that's silly people that sell their souls to come back, don't they know that it's not them coming back.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: yuppa

Sounds like my ex who after a fatal head injury (before we met) was brought back to life screaming and trying to kill the doctors around her.

She told me one day that she sold her soul to come back to life..I pretty much laughed in her face about it..she had the last laugh.

#ing bitch ruined my life more ways than one.

I died once too, was floating in the void saw my whole life and the evaluation process and then woke up on the softest grass I ever felt. Until I woke up in my bed with a spider track on my hand of nerve damage which was caused by a stroke, I guess it wasn't my time

Also that's silly people that sell their souls to come back, don't they know that it's not them coming back.

Wanna hear something crazy? We cant really sell our souls since they are just on loan to us while we are on earth. think of them as tickets if you will. And i didnt sell my soul to return to a past relatives body. i just asked. Kinda regret doing that now but hey roll with the punches.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Not trying to be a jerk, just curious.. I would assume that her story parallels the story in the bible.
Would it be safe to say her mother was the one of European descent? That would make her father
the Asian descendant? The father being Satan of course. Interesting that many Asian countries honour and
respect Dragons. I have heard many refer to Adam and Eve eating the fruit and gaining knowledge of good and evil under a tree and a serpent bringing enlightenment. Then Buddha becoming enlightened while meditating under a tree with a serpent in the branches. The Adam and Eve story God was to remove the legs of Satan in the tree . If a serpent had legs he would be a dragon right? My understanding of the anti-Christ story is that everyone would really dig the person at first even people thinking that they were Christ until the anti-Christ makes an unholy sacrifice at the jewish third temple in Jerusalem. The third temple is yet to be built and the site of the temple would be on the same spot as the dome of the rock now a Islamic holy place. Seems a lot to do in six years.
Another question, I would think she would have support from certain people or secret societies? Masons? Satanists? Do you know if she has that kind of support?
The secret societies at the top level I believe are the Elite or am I wrong?
thanks

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The AntiChrist can't be a woman, there is definitely something fishy here pardon my speculations. Theoretically and scriptural writing would state that the AntiChrist is meant to be like Christ.

Christ only became and was meant to be Christ at age 30 = The AntiChrist will become a full fledged AntiChrist at age 30 too.

Christ was male = AntiChrist in turn must be male as well.

The AntiChrist is the same exact mirror image of Christ, which means your friend is most definitely male. Now, theoretically basing your descriptions and a few words based off your friends character, I would say that;

He has a lot of prominent feminine features which make him look gentle to the eyes of the viewer(s)?

Do correct me if I am wrong by all means! But, my theory still stands at 3 following options:

A) You are the AntiChrist and this is all just an educational/hilarious rouse to see what we ATS'ers value in life.

B) You're indeed partially delusional with a dash of self importance.

C) Your friend is actually male, with feminine features and you're a lackey to the coming warlord that will throw the entire
human race into the dark ages.

My money is on option (C) as the geographical region would mean that he's of the Romanov bloodline as Russia has one prominent Royal blood line that would be justified for this child.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Yeah, sounds like I probably look more like the Antichrist than your friend.
Cool stuff.
All hail me.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

Yeah, sounds like I probably look more like the Antichrist than your friend.
Cool stuff.
All hail me.

Are you male? If so then yes you indeed could be a candidate like OMM's friend to be the AntiChrist.

There are many candidates for the seat; However, if we are to believe Satan is indeed a real force or entity in our world, than it would be looking for the perfect candidate.

So far from my observation I would say, that OMM's friends seems to be at the early stages of enlistment. Furthermore, What makes you stand out more besides the cool looks?

The future warlord must have the right characteristics.

Back onto the topic - If indeed OMM's friend gets the promotion, I would say don't murder us all?
edit on 5-5-2016 by TheChuckster because: Corrections

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Im pretty sure this one does it for me. ATS has become another "News" or "Production" site ::wink wink:: where once the cream of the conspiracy theory crop would come to discuss matters in the rumor bin with true academically-sound rigor, with insight unequaled by otherbonline forums, Evert the risk of being ever-longer hatedvand unwelcome, as the last three people I directed here who were interested in underreported/unreported new/the always-suppressed third side of the story all summed it up at one point as, nearly half-full of attention seekers (or very socially awkward teens and young adults- I added wanna-be special snowflakes), "an embarrassing site, I got my fill of it in yen minutes,", and "I thought you said this place was different, I'd never seen a site with seven boards on the homepage alone where people were quite bigoted in discussing the transgender thing and like always representing opinions as fact but I did look through a few folders until iid seen the one where the young girl was coming out as a vampire after a witch-goddess or something visited her ti let her know she had powers," or something close enough to that to warrant quotes. After fingering through the folders its true. We have, actually, mofriends-friends of the Antichrist and chosen people to whom the secrets of the universe have been revealed who come to share that for now we can rest easy that they have this information- although its not the right time or place to share one word of it (or that the rest of us, Page even, aren't spiritually or intellectually evolved enough to handle the info that they also swore to keep secret-the info only, being visited by Satan who actually revealed himself to me as half fairy half opossum half gray and a sixth body thetan operating level 69 if fair game to share however).

There are a few parts here like saying jwaus had long hair olive skin and absweet smile and the fact the Antichrist is a person at all much less that the world would have no idea until revelation but I guess God didn't speak the chosen disclosed to one part loud enough in John the Evangelist's effort to write itvall done. Chris Ian or not, Apokalipsi has a deeply embeddened place in my heart and because of the traditional line of work my family has been in for at least 1100 years if not nearly 2000...and no IM not special nor is my family, we just simply have a hereditary position as the clergy who have always lived in Patmos Castle running the monastery, performing liturgy, and securing the cave of the Apokalipsi thank you meticulous record keeping Greece (and the fact that many of my cousins, uncles, grandfathers etc. In the past curiously enough etched or grafittied their names (which never changes lol) and dates into the castle walls over the years (Godspeed Saturday, leaving USA to go back to there for a few months/years) Ps its a life of poverty, castle rooms have a table orvcot and lamp, and once you grow up walking around with a bathrobe or towel tied to your neck to swing like a cape while you walk wearing a toy or homemade crown and playing siege with someone below is no longer tolerated so spare me the "claim to fame delusion" stuff to yourself. As ive always replied, dont you think I could do better than absolutely poor 0 net worth priests of an island you can walk the whole of in a thousand paces? So this type of mockery of a work that many people around the world hold in very high regard is insulting. But youre obviously not familiar with the actual work just the Hollywood/pop culture/ look at me, im a rebel and free thinker because I choose to follow a trendy misinterpreted icon rather than exercise tact and tolerance. I have nothing but respect for those members who identify as Satanist, when talking life philosophy and or religion, those beliefs that the people who aren't simply on show have very intimate meanings and that's untouchable imho in any less than respectful to the individual way. And hello, we dont use the KJV which includes obviously identifiable Masonic influence or that interprets versus here and there which have been cited as support lately for hate, if you do btw great, but my Bible says something totally different. So I dont need to be Christian bashed thank you, im fact I think I take my leave here at least temporarily, until the caliber of work and research goes into the boards as in the days of ATS yore.
edit on 5/5/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I want an infinite powerbank for houses and cars ! No more oil and nuclear !

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I'm going to assume English must be a second language for
you, as I found it difficult to follow your rationale through
all the spelling and grammar mistakes.

It's interesting again to see the Gnostic heresy raise it
head long enough from their esoteric studies to
insinuate others have to reach some level of intellectual
prowess to understand this topic. It's not intellect,
but 'revelation' that's the conducive instrument the
Spirit of God uses to share knowledge.

The first disciples of Christ, excluding Paul were some
of the dumbest men intellectually, but it was never
their intellect that could discern that which is spiritual.
A man with his intellect can no more discern spiritual
truths than a fish can discern algebra.

Read what the true God thinks of man's intellect..
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God.
For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. (I Cor 3:19)

Whether ones heritage is 100 or 1000 years old is mote
with God, who will eventually bring such pride and
those who follow Satan very low as spoken by the
prophet Isaiah..
For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud
and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low.

There is no 'revelation' outside of God & His Son - YaHushua.
Everything else derives from the reasonings of men or demonically
inspired gobbledygook to misdirect men from the truth.

edit on 5/5/2016 by MrBlaq because: gobbledygook

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Curious, you say your friend, or being is all powerful to the point that this person could claim the title of God, or even King of Kings?

Yet, one complaining about all the murder, and wasted energy and effort into the belief of God, or whatever one would call the practices, disciplines or dogmatics and that God is responsible for every single bad deed, just by design or failure to even act on it.

Yet, your friend has the power of nuclear bombs and doesn't announce her presence to the world, forcing entire kingdoms and nation to their knees, just as Satan was said to have done, or in this tense, going to do in one of the revelation passages ?

Wouldn't this person be just as bloodstained for not having done anything, just as much as God would be?
edit on 5-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Looks like you drank the kool aid. How do you know your worshipping the true god? How do you even know there is a god? Because an old book says so. So what. Christianity is a plagiarism of other older belief systems.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

He wants my input, he is a prick

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

Where does it say the antichrist is an actual person in the bible. The only thing I have read was the beast.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

What else can he be.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

He is meant to be a man that creates peace for so long, but really he is a prick.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

I'm saying show me where it actually talks about a man being the anti Christ. It's just modern folklore. Not that the bible is true anyways.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

amen!

perhaps a stint at Mt. Athos for some exorcisms and training in icon painting…

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Looks like you drank the kool aid. How do you know your worshipping the true god? How do you even know there is a god? Because an old book says so. So what. Christianity is a plagiarism of other older belief systems.

My apologies if my diatribe gave you the impression I'm a worshiper of God
or one of his disciples, I am not. But that does not discount the fact
I understand truth. For exempla, one need not be a mathematician
to understand the truth that 2+2=4 as one need not be a gynecologist to
understand some women require a pelvic exam.

It may be easier for me than some to comport Biblical knowledge to truth
from past spiritual experiences that could only be explained from a Biblical
perspective.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Satan repents...I would pay this soon to come antichrist no attention and just die when he starts cutting heads off. He is called the Son of perdition by the way. I'm an unpardonable sin..which means I had an almost biblical encounter with God (he hit me and would not let me see the angel) so I b lasphemed..all three of the trinity.Lord forgive me. The holy ghost was the clincher. I will never have repentance. I still repent on occasion however..lots of ci f2f s plenty weed liquor for my perishing soul. But I thought I'd put a little something on your mind. There is a company called Etopso on Amazon. After I prayed to God about whether I had a female curse on me within 2 months I saw a van that said fmcrs. I visited the fmcrs.com website the address to the company read woodbine rd. Sure enough I had a fmcrs put on me. I never cussed for it because I'm gay anyway. So I asked him could I be a eunuch to deal with the curse. None of this stuff is a year old by the way. I started looking for alternatives to be a eunuch since an orchiectomy recommendation hard to get. I settled with an elastrator. Something used to castrate cattle and sheep even goats. So company who sold it to me since Christ was on wordplay homonym puns. I thought etopso adress label was an answer to my prayers. Thr adress reads
etopso
172 trade street
Lexington, kentucky
ok folks this is where it gets scary. For people who didn't know everything you say is associated with other layers..you subliminally speak homonyms. Ok lets read this. Etopso is a pet supply co. Top is a gay term which means the dominate one in the relationship. E this means less top more bottom..the elastrator correlates...an anagram of etopso is opteso which means I could just stay straight if I want to and this will be pure repentance. 172 trade street....wants heaven two trade street..one seven two backwards is owt neve seno...trade street backwards is teert sed art...tears at heart? Lexington is a variation of Alexander which is defender of men- ington. Kentucky mean land of Tomorrow...yes this was a next day delivery..ups next day air saver..hence land of tomorrow. Here's the big one scary if Lucifer repents I'm not getting $$$
6 so on my way owt kentucky backwards is y kcut neck.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join