It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Wants Your Input

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
If we're doing requests, I would like the Antichrist to give me a small loan of a million dollars.

Hahaha
God that line gets me every time

Also we're mostly seeing requests for humanity as a whole rather than just individually, but it is noted that most people wish to be rich in life and live life care free without a worry for the future.

I'm sorry am I not allowed to be selfish asking the ANTICHRIST FOR A FAVOR?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I would like to see the Anti-Christ renounce Satan and sincerely and completely repent and accept Jesus Christ as his or her personal Lord and Savior and then enter a monastery or convent to live a life of quiet, contemplative seclusion meditating on the Word of God.

I cannot wait to see the full realization of what ANTI-CHRIST really is, the OTHER SIDE OF CHRIST PERHAPS.

ANTI-CHRIST, a good term used to fool the people into hating the new game coming to town.....

New Game from the SAME CHRIST, whom has decided it WILL NOT FAIL AGAIN.

YES, the ways will appear different, and the Elite know this, which is why they have spent THOUSANDS of years telling us to reject and try to destroy that which is coming to save, AND HAS THE ANSWER.

WELL TOO BAD, it is already too late for them, THE CHRIST, the ONE WHO IS USING A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT TACK, than before, certainly will shock the ones who cannot figure out what is going on, but that will not last very long at all !!

It is funny how words have been used against us all, it is direct, IN YOUR FACE,

SHOCK AND AWE, coming to a neighborhood NEAR YOU, YOUR HOUSE!!!

Once you realize what is happening, COME AND JOIN US, and DESTROY the REAL PROBLEMS, which are a HELL of a lot different than all of you have been lied to about, TIME TO GO MUCH DEEPER YES!!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I would like to see the Anti-Christ admit that he controls both Anheuser Busch-InBev and SABMiller making him the sole reason for all the crappy beer in the world.

Ever notice that the Budweiser sold in cans at rock concerts such as IRON MAIDEN, is an entirely different beer ??

I wonder if Jesus himself marvels at the differences between these brews, because the whole crowd I was with sure did!!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

originally posted by: ketsuko
I would like to see the Anti-Christ renounce Satan and sincerely and completely repent and accept Jesus Christ as his or her personal Lord and Savior and then enter a monastery or convent to live a life of quiet, contemplative seclusion meditating on the Word of God.

you dont get it do you?
God set this plane up.
God set satan on us.
god will start the end days, not satan.
satan is just folowing orders...

A simple synopsis, but close enough when looked from VERY afar.

ONE MILLION STARS FOR YOU!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Ever notice that the Budweiser sold in cans at rock concerts such as IRON MAIDEN, is an entirely different beer ??

I can honestly say no, I have no idea which Budweiser tastes better.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Reading this thread has kept me laughing.
But... on to the true scheme of things.
Does AC know you keep calling her AC....???

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

As insane as it sounds, I wish to address this issue on behalf of someone I know. Who may very well be the one we all watched movies, read and heard about as the Antichrist. Also the Antichrist can be a man or a woman, so let's hear your input.

About what? You may ask.. Well about finding out what the ATSers want to see the AntiChrist do to please them.
He or She is meant to win our hearts and minds, so why not have an input. Also no I am not the AntiChrist not worthy of such a job.
However, the one that I think is he or she is rather flexible, so why not allow the public have a say in the matter? I believe the public deserves a say in the first 10-20 years of world peace that She or He will bring.

Thusly - What would you want to see? What do you wish to happen? May it be medically, politically, technologically, the sky is the limit people!

So write down your requests/wishes below

p.s- the rumor that AC will look like Christ is true! He/She does have long hair down to Her/His shoulders and partial olive skin with the most gentle eyes and smile. It's kinda scary yet pretty cool either way back onto the topic!

Personally, I'd wish to see cures for most diseases!

So, What is your wish?

I have a suggestion for your friend. IF he really is the AC.Kill himself. get some priest,get some exorcist, chop off his head,his arms,limbs. then take each peice away and fire them into space on a rocket into the sun.(no offense intended but hey thats my suggestion.)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I want free housing
I want free money
I want a free phone
I want free food
And I want free health care

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That sounds horrible. Really though. The ac wants to make things better and you want her to kill herself.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

me too... i don't get it, the op is begin way too vague.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Who is this person, why do you say he/she, stop being vague and say it how it is, if indeed you can. a reply to: OneManMasquerade

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Nope there's zero evidence of that. Not too mention free will only goes so far. I had no choice where I was born or who my family would be. Where was god when my father left us. He sure as hell didn't come comfort me.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: yuppa

That sounds horrible. Really though. The ac wants to make things better and you want her to kill herself.

Sorry im not gonna do what a lackey says to do. the AC is a Lackey. And really selling your soul isnt a wise thing to do. You can swear to that liberal lackey if you want.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Half these people would not even know what it would mean if one was to say that the Anti-Christ if of the Elohim of the First Formed and the First Born, or that she bares the Divine Right of Kings instilled by the Mandate of Heavens.

Up is Down and Down is Up as one would say, the ultimate enemy is the ultimate savior. The one that religious followers will try to murder in order for the liar to return and the lie to continue, the wheel on the bus go round and round. However, not this time this time it will end.

What's more saddening to see is that out of all these people only 5 showed true humility, the rest showed the same shallow and cynical souls that continue this cycle.

They did say it would be hard for her and it's the greatest task to undertake, I guess someone had to take that task upon themselves.

'All Religion Destroys' yet it was written as 'Destroy All Religions' the mirror of this world shows many truths, but why does it destroy has no one asked that of religion?

Anyway, thank you for stopping by

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

What's more saddening to see is that out of all these people only 5 showed true humility, the rest showed the same shallow and cynical souls that continue this cycle.

You are saying we souls are sad as we don't take your word for your nominated antichrist.

Interesting head space you live in

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

You are saying we souls are sad as we don't take your word for your nominated antichrist.

Agreed.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vaibow123
Who is this person, why do you say he/she, stop being vague and say it how it is, if indeed you can. a reply to: OneManMasquerade

If I stopped being vague, it would reveal a lot more about her. If I told you everything than it would defeat the purpose of her even existing.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

No I am saying most of you souls are the same shallow and cynical souls that allow this cycle to continue by the 500 million, that wish to remain after their plans come to fruition. That's what I meant, that's what is saddening to see that humanity would rather be a lone wolf than a pack. Out for themselves and not as a whole.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Also that stone you keep fearing by the Elites, yes it's part of a depopulation plan. But us people the peasants are not on it, it is the 500 million Elite the number that is written on that stone. The blood line families that deem themselves worthy to inherit the earth, they live by this Like snow in summer and like rain in harvest, So honor is not fitting for a fool.

Guess what WE ARE THE FOOL better yet FOOLS.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

No I am saying most of you souls are the same shallow and cynical souls that allow this cycle to continue by the 500 million, that wish to remain after their plans come to fruition. .

How very antichristlike of you to say so

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join