It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Wants Your Input

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: bw1000
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Do you think yor friend could be a mind control victim?
If you ask her this, is she likely to answer freely?

Do you think she has multiple facets to her personality which could conceivably be seen as 'alters'?

I don't think that she is, she does answer freely.

Also regarding multiple faces as I said before "What if instead of many heads it's many faces?" it might be possible, but she is far too stable to be or show any signs.

Lol. Sounds like someone I know. Then again lots of people fit those descriptors. Lots of people appear calm or stable but have a # storm going on in their head. Lots of us have been there, no shame there.

I'm sure there are E.T. civilizations that have delt with similar and much worse tbh.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Whirled peas, please.

Is his name Fred?

Hello Phage,

I enjoy your wacky reads and posts and it's good to see you here

Um, no and His/Her name is not Fred, also She/He has too many names apparently every 5 years His/Her family moves countries. And He/She is forced to change her name to a more culturally fitting name in the currently residing nation.

Personally my head would explode from having so many names, but it also explains how She/He is able to relate to people of all nations.

What sparked off my curiosity more is that He/She never refers to it as races but nations

Cats out of the bag. Its a girl!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

A blumpkin from Anne Hathaway.... most definitely a blumpkin from Anne Hathaway

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well, this is a weird thread. I'll bite because I'm bored. But these are more directed at you. What type of supernatural things have you witnessed her do? Is her name Anastasia? Where did you first meet? Have you told your family about her? Did you ever try and hit on her? Is that how you found out she was asexual?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bw1000

Are you a stable person do you think?
I mean, also.

Yes, After my first experience with the unknown I decided to get myself tested MRI, CT of the entire body, an EEG, blood tests the works to rule out any physiological signs.

Which I also recommend to any other person who experiences an event/encounter, just to be sure there is nothing wrong. That's the first thing a person of a rational mind should do after having an experience of the unknown to rule out any physiological issues.

And irrational minded individuals who don't get tested and then it turns out they have an underline physiological cause that made them have the experience. Please don't put it off it could actually save your life!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Haven't read everything but my wish would be to leave me the hell alone

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If I return to slavery... Will I be fortunate enough to be the Antichrist myself....???

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker11
Well, this is a weird thread. I'll bite because I'm bored. But these are more directed at you. What type of supernatural things have you witnessed her do? Is her name Anastasia? Where did you first meet? Have you told your family about her? Did you ever try and hit on her? Is that how you found out she was asexual?

Her name isn't Anastasia although her European bloodline has ties to the Romanov.

My family has seen her and even talked to her, hell she's the reason my father opened a small shop which became successful.

No, I've never tried to hit on her mostly because she's asexual and doesn't see things the way we do, when I asked her on the subject of love etc. Her response was a bit cold I guess but it's also true 'Why continue on a blood line of suffering due to a chemical reaction within a faulty/broken vessel'. I guess for her love is an illusion and does not exist?

I've seen guys hit on her and even some girls but she doesn't show any physiological signs for sexual desires

That and the above is how I deduced that she's asexual.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Haven't read everything but my wish would be to leave me the hell alone

I brought up that subject with her long ago and she said that most of human problems and suffering are man made.
So I guess there is no outside super hidden force to blame for our mistakes and bad situations?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I think he needs to change his hair. That blond combover is fooling nobody.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

I think he needs to change his hair. That blond combover is fooling nobody.

Actually she doesn't have blond hair it's more in between black and dark brown, her hair goes down to her shoulders.

Also no although some think Trump is the anti-christ he actually isn't he's more of a clown for the circus show.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Ok this person may be all the things you describe in your op, but, by what means will this person rise to power over the whole world? Are they involved in politics? Are they friends or relatives of the elite? Are they deeply involved in the occult?

Have you ever seen them do something "magickal" or impossible?

Have they suffered from, or recovered from, the "head wound" yet? Or is that yet to come?

Also, is this the guy in the wheelchair you met in the bar?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Tell him/her to go back here they came from and disappear. And not touch anything or anyone. God does not want him and neither do we. The Bible was for bedtime stories only.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Ok this person may be all the things you describe in your op, but, by what means will this person rise to power over the whole world? Are they involved in politics? Are they friends or relatives of the elite? Are they deeply involved in the occult?

Have you ever seen them do something "magickal" or impossible?

Have they suffered from, or recovered from, the "head wound" yet? Or is that yet to come?

Also, is this the guy in the wheelchair you met in the bar?

Naw the guy in the wheelchair was just a drunk, way too many suds

I've seen her do something magical let's just say it almost caused a flood if she didn't stop.

She hasn't suffered yet a head wound, she said it will occur in about 2-3 years and she will lose her left eye during this accident.

She will rise to power as a nobody, a simple peasant, one of the people, along the way she will perform some acts of miracles but that will be about the time she will try to get rid of religion.

Think of an underdog entering the political arena and then decides to purge 500 million of the elites later down the line, while they are all fooled to think she's one of them.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
op is just a pathological liar

read comment history and watch how ideas snowball

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhitePillar
op is just a pathological liar

read comment history and watch how ideas snowball

That is your opinion and to which you see me as.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Accidentally starred, pls disregard as I can't remove it! Darn!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

1) Revoke most people's driving privileges. This wouldn't work because it wouldn't endear most of the world to he/she/it, but if it would somehow, we 1%ers (and by that I mean the 1% of people who get to keep driving) would be huge fans. Drastic reduction (in numbers and rate) of crashes, no texting drivers, no gridlock, really cheap gas - and a lot of really nice, barely used vehicles would hit the used car market. I'd have a loaded Ford F-250, a Tesla roadster, and an Audi Q7 for the wife.

2) No more mosquitos - unintended consequences be damned! Literally, The Darque One can do that (damn the consequences.)

3) Till my garden for me.

4) Instantly return Kyle Schwarber to full health so the Cubs can destroy opponents even harder - we Cubs fans have a lot owed to us. Yeah, as a lifelong Cubs fan, I'm righteously playing the victim card!

5) Unlimited Home Depot gift card. Only to be used for home improvements, not for resale/profit.

#3 alone would probably do it for me though, but I'd become a close associate so I could 86 his/her/its (rear) when the time was right.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

1) Revoke most people's driving privileges. This wouldn't work because it wouldn't endear most of the world to he/she/it, but if it would somehow, we 1%ers (and by that I mean the 1% of people who get to keep driving) would be huge fans. Drastic reduction (in numbers and rate) of crashes, no texting drivers, no gridlock, really cheap gas - and a lot of really nice, barely used vehicles would hit the used car market. I'd have a loaded Ford F-250, a Tesla roadster, and an Audi Q7 for the wife.

2) No more mosquitos - unintended consequences be damned! Literally, The Darque One can do that (damn the consequences.)

3) Till my garden for me.

4) Instantly return Kyle Schwarber to full health so the Cubs can destroy opponents even harder - we Cubs fans have a lot owed to us. Yeah, as a lifelong Cubs fan, I'm righteously playing the victim card!

5) Unlimited Home Depot gift card. Only to be used for home improvements, not for resale/profit.

#3 alone would probably do it for me though, but I'd become a close associate so I could 86 his/her/its (rear) when the time was right.

Hahahaha there is some good stuff there

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So, What is your wish?

WE wish to know your place of Origin. ANd how are you kind thriving or failing at this current moment at this place of Origin?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join