It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS requires substance to open an OP but the members don't like it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I think the only rant I've written was about walls of text. If you wall , I walk! Won't read it no matter how much thought you put into it✋

I like Zazz. Zazz, Zazz, Zazz. Do you like Zazz? Zazz rocks. Zazz is the best. Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz. There once was a Zazz who lived in a shoe, she had so many cats the ASPCA took them away. Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz. Give me a Z, give me an A, give me Z, give me another Z, what's that spell? Awesome!!! Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz. Whose the hotest? Zazz! Whose the smartest? Zazz! Whose the coolest? Zazz. Whose the bestest of the best? Zazz. Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz. Dah nah nah nah nah nah naaaaah, Zazz!!! The Queen of ATS is Zazz. She is a goddess among women. Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz. Bow down and worship her amazingness. Zazz for President, she's almost as cool as Trump. Hah! Just seeing if you're paying attention. Zazz is Trump! Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz. She's gonna build a wall of greatness around America and make YOU pay for it. Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz. Zazz. If NASA actually went to the moon they would have found a temple to Zazz there. Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz, Zazz.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Meanie 💩

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Meanie 💩

That was a tribute to your greatness. I had to type that whole damn thing.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

Ps 119:130 ¶ The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
I and other have attempted to follow the new guidelines on posting that ATS has required for starting a new post by not post minimal amounts of info but a complete explanation with the facts.

But the members who follow don't want to read the info posted that is required to start a post. They claim that "walls" of text are just to much for them and they want the minimum that ATS has condemned and are now enforcing the new standard which one must have substance and not just a opinion with no real facts.

The problem is not the Post but the members not wanting to read a post, especially if it something they don't want or like to read before getting to the point. I have seen these members complain and make replies to the final statement but it is clear they never read the supportive data before replying all the time crying that they wouldn't/couldn't and should not have to read a post with all the info before replying.

Maybe it is about time for ATS to start enforcing the replies that don't meet the standard of those who have actually read the whole OP before replying. That sure would weed out troublemakers who just want to fit and spit more than participate in a discussion of facts and truth.

I have not been a member of ATS for very long, but when someone copies and pastes half a page of the bible I don't read it.

But the op in this thread does it because he can't answer questions about the bible without using it. He doesn't have the knowledge and has to rely on the bible to answer questions word for word and not just as a reference off the top of his head.

He wants to be the bible expert but has no personal insight to offer. He is obsessed with lengthy quotes because his own words can not profoundly explain the allegory of the bible.

So he just quotes from the bible and yells at people who disagree with him and complains about what other people do like a nosey Nancy.

If he could make an interesting thread we wouldn't have this one complaining about the rules of making a thread.

Notice it isn't his fault. It's everyone else's.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: PanPiper

Ps 119:130 ¶ The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Not one word of his own. Just a quote.

Case closed.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
To some amount I agree with the OP. Expecting OPs to be level headed, readable and so on--well what can I say? We the people are generally irrational prejudiced creatures. Sometimes we do bottle ourselves up into rigid shapes. We go to school and work and visit formal places. We have formal relationships. But there's a time and place for that. If ATS wants to try to be more formal and exact that's its right. People have a choice to leave, if it comes to that.
edit on 8/9/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join