It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters beaten and bloodied by Mexican flag waiving protesters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: onequestion

Notice the lack of response from the left supporters these days? Even they see the momentum swing and are beginning to recognize that each of these incidents-when properly exposed as you have done-swings more and more undecided voters over to our views.

Keep up the good work.

Or maybe we're just tired of the flood pro-Trump mutual appreciation threads from the same 3-5 people that are constantly flooding ATS (and it's only April ffs)?

A guy got punched in the face, that's bad. Nobody agrees with that. Do you want non-Trump supporters to rush in here and make asinine justifications for it like Trump supporters have done for all the protesters sucker punched at Trump rallies?

It doesn't make Trump a better candidate for president in the eyes of anyone who wasn't already susceptible to his brand of identity politicking.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Conservatives love war. Whether it's another war in the Middle East, like Iran, or wars in their heads, like the War on Xmas or the war on PC or the war on drugs.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Notice the lack of response from the left supporters these days? Even they see the momentum swing and are beginning to recognize that each of these incidents-when properly exposed as you have done-swings more and more undecided voters over to our views.

Keep up the good work.

I'm left of center, and your post is the 5th one in the thread and 10 minutes old from the opening post...maybe no one from the left cares to discuss this topic for the umpteenth time. maybe those on the left don't want to play the "outrage game" that so many from the right on ATS love to play....

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You don't take part in America by intimidating voters you fake part by creating a voice and challenging oppression.

The problem is that ILLEGAL immigrants can't have a voice because they are breaking all the rules and following none of our laws.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The same people on the left constantly calling me a racist because I want the ILLEGAL immigration issue dealt with?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Oh I misread your post

Yes I believe in the LA Raza movement I've witnessed it it's not just an idea many people actually believe in it

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't fully disagree with you. I support Trump for what I consider logical reasons. I would think you support your guys similarly.

There is those that sit unsure and to any reasonable individual it's obvious that Trump has done or said nothing that justifies these acts. I does however, strengthen my resolve in supporting Trump. It strengthens my promoting those views.

I suspect I'm not alone in that assessment and likely, those that are still undecided or not fully convinced of their choice may find these examples as repugnant as I do.

To assume no backlash from voters on seeing these would strike me as marginalizing the events.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Hmmm, you did....

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I didn't start as a Trump supporter ive become a Trump supporter over tine.

Hey I'm an American and a boxer I guess I like the underdog

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: nwtrucker

I didn't start as a Trump supporter ive become a Trump supporter over tine.

Hey I'm an American and a boxer I guess I like the underdog

Neither did I. A later development as the others disqualified themselves in my eyes.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I couldn't imagine going to another country, protesting anything there because I chose to move there, much less waiving an American flag and flipping off the people and yelling at them. The videos of the interviews with protestors are really sad how uninformed they are. I guess that's normal at their age, the older people have no excuse . I would be really disappointed if my kid protested, its not exactly something people do if they have any class. If it needs to be done Ill do it but I will know my stuff if someone asks me. People can say what they like, I don't vibe with red necks, I stay brief and basic with the lower knowledge people, oddly enough, I am voting Trump. Besides the guy, with a few stumbles, is by far the most successful, don't argue watch a documentary first before you do. One GOOD reason I want him to win is because these people I am listing will be SOOOO PISSED

Mitt Romney
Lindsey Graham
Ted Cruz
Con Lemon from cnn
Bill Oreilly
Hillary Clinton
All of the people that said they would move( just don't come back)
Illegals with a record of violence
Lots of political players/backers
China/ Mexico
Rachael Maddow and Chris Hayes (I think they are closet fans)
screaming snowflakes

that's just part of the list, lmao. I think Trump will be a good president and he will enjoy doing it is an important thing, he actually likes deal making. Also it will be good for the republican party to maybe change it for the better. Maybe change their outdated and hateful platform.

edit on 30-4-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=2
edit on 4/30/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

The company you keep says otherwise. You stand with white supremacist extremists. Hard for any minority to trust any trump supporter under these circumstances.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Who will give me my comeuppance? You?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
let me be the first to say i do have a problem with mexicans beating people for expressing an opinion. this is madness, i hope they get prosecuted.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Metallicus

Mexicans get a free ride?

1. Free food! The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), otherwise known as “food stamps” is widely utilized by the illegal immigrant community.
2. Free education! American taxpayers are footing the bill for educating every illegal immigrant under 18 years old who chooses to attend a public school.
3. Free housing! $50 million worth of free housing, that is, courtesy President Barack Obama.
4. Free healthcare! Yes, thousands of illegal immigrants are currently enrolled in Obamacare, and are receiving taxpayer funded benefits.
5. Free legal services! States from New York to California and many in between provide free legal services to illegals. If President Obama has his way, free legal services will soon be available for all illegal immigrant

louderwithcrowder.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ad hominem? Ok if that is how you want to describe my comments to Reldra.
First my comments were not directed at you but to Reldra. If you choose to take those comments as an attack on you personally then that is your perogative. So let's jump into what you consider ad hominem.

Once again allow me to preface the thread for the sensitive community by saying

Here you begin (again) with feigned compassion for a sensitive community. I interpret it as feigned for at leas two reason.
One is it is clear that the term 'sensitive' is used by a number of conservatives to besmirch people who they consider to be slaves of political correctness.
Two is you then go on to state "Now that I got the PC nonsense out of the way".
See how those two things put together can be understood in the manner in which I took them to be?

You then go on to state

I have no problem with Mexicans. I have great Mexican friends and we enjoy each other's company.

Well I am glad to here that. However it is also known that this kind of statment of absolution is often used to demonstrate that the stater is free of racial or cultural bias. Colbert used this kind of line jokingly over and over and over. However, I will take you at your word on this, and repeat, Im glad.

I have thoroughly thought out my perspective on ILLEGAL immigration and this is not an attack on Mexican culture.
though you state that you have thoroughly thought out your perspective on Illegal immigration and it is not an attack on Mexican culture to which I do not think you are attacking Mexican culture but I also wonder how thoroughly you have thought out your perspective. Because

This is really starting to bother me when people from other countries start violently protesting at our political events in the US.

Here you intimate that these people whom you are railing against are from other counties. How do you know this? Reldra pointed this out also. How do you know this? You don't, you can't. You can only surmise it according to your own biases. You also infer to them being not only here from other countries but infer that they are also illegal, This inference is established by your earlier comment about having thoroughly thought out your perspective on illegal immigration.

Am I stooping to ad hominim yet or am I speaking clearly to the issue at hand?

What I don't get is people willingness to come here from another country where violence and corruption have destroyed their way of life and then in turn try to change what it is that makes this a decent place to live.

Again how do you know this? You can't. You have assumed so. And, you have assumed that they are all from , I surmise, from Mexico. This again is inferred from your earlier statement about having no problems with Mexican culture, though from this statement it seems that you indeed just might. But back to that point, how do you know where these people are from. You don't, you can't. It is impossible. You can only guess in accordance with your established biases.

We have to stop the PC culture and face reality. ILLEGAL immigrants are breaking our laws and now trying to stop our Democratic process by violently protesting our political events.

Oh there it is. ILLEGAL immigrants. Once again, you cannot know this, you can surmise it but you cannot know it. Do you wish to explain how not jumping to conclusions about anothers origins or legal status is part of the hated PC culture? And oh they are also trying to destroy our Democratic process, a democratic process which you in previous threads have already stated is a shambles. How could they be destroying it if it is already destroyed.

Maybe you need to reread your own post and take a look at yourself before attacking others.

OK, I did.

It is one more example of threads that serve as dumping grounds for arm-chair hot-head conservatism. Did you miss the tongue in cheek caveats near the beginning tossed out to incite for the routine smarmy conservative catch phrase replies? Did you miss the "first, let me say I'm innocent of all else in this thread that might cause one to question my lack of bias"

In case you have not noticed, the conservative community likes to play at their own CPC(conservative political correctness) game. Just as they like to point out how liberals do it is also true of conservatives.

This thread is a star gatherer thread where they all line up and garner stars and back slaps from one another. Who can toss out the funniest, the most cutting comments with out offending the supposed PC standards.

I stand by it. If you have not noticed many here put up threads with loosely gathered facts, toss in a whole bunch of conservative catch phrases and conservatives line up and star and flag them to death adding little more than more of a long litany of conservative catch phrases to add to the conversation. Have you not seen this?

I will not go on repeating my opinion of the case stated. You failed to demonstrate your OP as what you spun it to be. You took the presence of people of Latino heritage and stereotyped them into illegal immigrants from Mexico. You did not prove this, only tossed out a thinly veiled attacks based on your biased assumptions.

take a look at yourself before attacking others.
OMG you stooped to the "I know you are but what am I" attack. I am so shunted into examining myself now just because you tell me I need more introspection.

(post by Bobaganoosh removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I think its important to take note of such posts. Obviously, completely disconnected from reality, but he probably believes every word he says is true.

There is little to no self monitoring in the left-leaning demographic. This has been enabled, at least in part, by one of the most advanced and successful social engineering programs in history. The most important aspect of said programming is deflection coupled with denial. So, there tends to be either a perceived immunity to propaganda, a feeling it doesn't exist (or is minor), or just a total focus on the errors of others.

The vitriol is present in nearly every individual, but with the most programmed its boiling over.

Its fascinating to witness, but very problematic. Especially when the only criticism will come from those seen as the "enemy." Which further embeds the programming in a runaway freight train of social engineering.

Honestly, when it comes down to it, I can't be the only ex-liberal who cringes at how far off the rails the ideology has gone. It started more than a decade ago, and has only increased in extremism. Yet, I have been seeing an increase in claims of being 'moderate,' which allows for even further departure from.. reality.

I suspect that Trump is not really motivated by money at this point. But, given his vanity, I suspect his driving factor is fame and being in the history books. I can't imagine he would want that to be negative, for the same reason. This ends up with the possibility that his motivation may actually lead to a successful presidency, if elected. I don't think the same could be said for any of the others.

Kind of a tragic situation, across the board. Most are more concerned with blaming someone, anyone, than actually figuring out how we can all fix this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join