It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters beaten and bloodied by Mexican flag waiving protesters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

The only thing talking like that is going to get is jail time. Violence doesn't solve anything.

(post by mkultra11 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ignore the fact that in a hot bed of ILLEGAL immigrant and gang activity Trump supporters had a group of foreign nationals try to violently oppresse their voice right ?

That way you can come out and spew ad hominem attacks about how the first few posters are patting each other on the back about serious issues facing the nation.

Maybe you need to reread your own post and take a look at yourself before attacking others.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Exactly. These trump lovers want to declare war on minorities? Be prepared to back up that racist rhetoric and defend yourselves because we will maim white supremacist extremists on site

Another prime example of how white people are viewed as racist regardless of the facts .

My point is yet again proven and now we have to watch our backs ?

Thank god I left the liberal cess pool of California and came back to a popular gun state where everyone keeps this kind of rhetoric in check.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I'm not a Hilary supporter. And I highly doubt you'd speak like that to me in person. Tone it down.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What indicates that the offenders were illegal or foreign nationals? You're just throwing poop to see what sticks.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Then again, his current policies starting in 2014 are basically the direct opposite.

Which wasnt counted. And would have been a negative movement in the numbers. Of course , these were uhmm cooked book numbers.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yes, and he just let go over 200 murderers who were illegal aliens.
What's your point? He sends the good ones back and keeps the criminals?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

We all have guns. Remember that.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

The whole thing is that Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than any other president in history. He was nicknamed the "deporter in chief" by advocates. Where's the hate against him? He only changed his policy starting in 2014 when election season was coming up.

Wrong. Iyts a myth.

www.latimes.com...

High deportation figures are misleading

Immigration activists have sharply criticized President Obama for a rising volume of deportations, labeling him the "deporter in chief" and staging large protests that have harmed his standing with some Latinos, a key group of voters for Democrats.

But the portrait of a steadily increasing number of deportations rests on statistics that conceal almost as much as they disclose. A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

What indicates that the offenders were illegal or foreign nationals? You're just throwing poop to see what sticks.

I lived there for years Costa Mesa and surrounding areas are composed of at least 80% immigrants (not bad)

But most importantly i s in an area with extremely high gang populations mostly Suernos .

Oh and flying the Mexican national flag is kind of a dead give away sorry your not paying attention.

edit on 4/30/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

We all have guns. Remember that.

When I make threads about the attack on white people post and perspectives like yours are prime examples .

I've didn't used to believe it either but just have a look at your own responses in this thread as well as other.

Totally unrelated thread but just have a look...

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
it is strange that Americans are beaten by Mexican flag waving protesters within America, but it isn't strange that leftists can't bring themselves to denounce it, while at the same time , blaming others for it.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hence why if DJT becomes President, he will build up the military not to use overseas, but to use domestically against these mobs and illegals for detention or deportation.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

I'm hoping the mods leave your post up so all the members here can see what were fighting for and Trump is so popular and gaining momentum.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Yes, and he just let go over 200 murderers who were illegal aliens.
What's your point? He sends the good ones back and keeps the criminals?

By using the "catch and release" method on criminals it feeds money from the government into the Justice system so Police Officers, Lawyers, and Courts continue to create jobs and receive ongoing funding.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Lots of citizens fly flags from their home countries and immigrants can become citizens. You keep trying to insult me but all I'm asking you to do is think.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'm not a Hilary supporter. And I highly doubt you'd speak like that to me in person. Tone it down.

Question...how do you think youll even get to prison if you try something like you are advocating? Youll most likely be dead and in a morgue. Look out everyone we got a bad azz over here. LOL.

People who talk like this normally get their come uppance one day so do continue to talk in such a manner. It makes it all the sweeter to read about them in the orbituaries.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yes but they don't act crazy and try to attack people just attending a major presidential candidates speeches.

I'm assuming it's mostly gang bangers and not decent Mexican families but alarming and my original position still stand.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Kali74

Yes but they don't act crazy and try to attack people just attending a major presidential candidates speeches.

I'm assuming it's mostly gang bangers and not decent Mexican families but alarming and my original position still stand.

It's Mexicans who want to take parts of America for Mexico.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join