It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters beaten and bloodied by Mexican flag waiving protesters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Is there another source for this story besides WND??

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

There's video and it's on MSM news everywhere there's even other threads about the same event

My iPhone broke so I post from a crappy source while I'm waiting for a new one.
edit on 4/30/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What bothers me about this is not so much the "illegals". Hello, who knows who was legal and who wasn't. For all we know 99% of them were. I can certainly understand the anger coming from people of Mexican heritage or just everyday normal decent people in general. One could argue semantics and the like but Trump basically kicked off his campaign by saying that Mexicans, the one entering illegally in particular, are rapists and criminals. He even went on to say that Mexico isn't sending us their best but rather(again) their rapists and criminals.

I personally do not like illegal immigration but the fact remains that certain sectors of the U.S. economy is dependent on legal and ILLEGAL migrant(or otherwise) workers. If the government were to pull every illegal WORKER out of California we'd have a big problem. Also I can see the anger in regards to Trump's deportation plans. What he is suggesting is nothing short of a new " Gestapo " like force that will need to bus MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people to the nearest rail head and then transfer them south in cattle cars or box cars? That's all assuming that the Mexican government will accept all of these people, many who likely don't even hold Mexican citizenship! Enough of that though.

I'm not really trying to debate policy at this point. Rather, I'd like to say that I am a bit troubled by these reports. It's a bit scary to see a group of people, people that may well be American citizens, waving a foreign flag in protest of a presidential candidate's rhetoric. While I can more than sympathize with their disgust in relation to some of Trump's comments I find it utterly abhorrent that they would protest with a flag of another nation. If they are in fact American citizens then they should damn well act as such. This is just another dividing wedge. I have no problem with American nationalism, it includes all that are here. America is a salad bowl or melting pot after all. Had these people flown a Mexican flag below an American flag that would be one thing. This is an entirely different thing. It's sad that a country that has been a home to these people doesn't seem to garner their respect or possibly even appreciation.

Again, I do not like or agree with Trump on many issues. These protesters, even IF they were illegal but called America home should have been flying the stars and stripes as well as standing up for American values.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

Yes that's the biggest point I am trying to make but everyone else is focusing on I don't know what

Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Next step for these hate America first fascists is standing guard over the voting booths with baseball bats to ensure people vote their way. Thuggery is the new norm for the radical Left.

This is cementing Trump support, as it should.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Can people stop saying they "have Mexican friends"?

Or they "get along with Mexicans". ?

If they live in the UNITED STATES, they aren't Mexican. Odds are you have not ONE friend that is Mexican. Odds are you've never seen or shaken hands with a Mexican...Unless you went to MEXICO.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
In other words, "Mexicans" are a Nationality. Not a race, not an ethnicity. If you're in the U.S. and you say you're Mexican....you're either visiting, or here illegally.

Secondly, if you are an American, and waving a Mexican Flag, you're giving homage to a foreign nation. If that is your preferred flag, over ours, please go to MEXICO.

Please, just leave.
edit on 387am3103America/Chicago15CDT03America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Maybe in right wing world where every white man is promised his roll in self righteous victim hood.

The irony, it burns...

(post by supremecommander removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

I don't know how else to say this, but You are responsible for your own posts.
And in that regard, We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Another way to put it: Community Announcement re: Decorum and *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

So, either post civilly, or face the consequences.
and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
California might as well be a de facto state of Mexico. What's going on in the south west is nothing short of threat to our nations sovereignty. Just my opinion from an outside observation. The people that hire illegal aliens should be jailed.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Donald Trump is running a reality TV show. Any good reality TV show features conflict and betrayal. If there were no violence swirling around his rallies, Trump would need to hire people to provide it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
That is definitely what should happen. The fact that they burn the US flag while waving the Mexican flag should be key enough that there anti-American and most likely illegals. Deportation would be one of the more effective ways of getting rid of this trash. The second would be abolishing the bloody "political correctness" regime that paints them as heros, while painting trump supporters as evil.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOmWhy are they beaten ?Obviously,it is iligal.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KaibaTheJedi
a reply to: Gothmog
That is definitely what should happen. The fact that they burn the US flag while waving the Mexican flag should be key enough that there anti-American and most likely illegals. Deportation would be one of the more effective ways of getting rid of this trash. The second would be abolishing the bloody "political correctness" regime that paints them as heros, while painting trump supporters as evil.

Just to reiterate.

It's easy to go right to my emotional reaction and not think things through its complicated to step back from your emotions into your logical mind and listen to what someone is saying and trying to reach out to them and find common ground.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Yes that's the biggest point I am trying to make but everyone else is focusing on I don't know what

Thanks for the post.

Meh. Thanks for the thanks. I usually don't get too many replies or quotes. Maybe my posts are too long. I see very many two line replies to important topics that often add nothing more than one's agreement or disagreement. I've got nothing against Mexicans or anyone else being proud of and defending their heritage and culture. There was a time however when many people from vastly different cultural backgrounds all strived to be Americans first. This is what bothers me as I fear its yet another divide and conquer tactic to keep society subdued and internally fighting.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yes exactly!

That's my problem exactly. Everyone wants to come here which I have no problem with but they don't come here and patriate our country they come here and try to change everything to fit their culture .

I'm all about experiencing different cultures but I'm not going to be forced to be Muslim or adapt to anyone elses culture I'm an American and I like our country and I don't want to be forced to deal with everyone else's crap I want to be left to live how I want without our lass and government changing to favor some foreigner

Being illegal forces you to live like a criminal because you are a criminal ylu have to assume fake identities and everything its a natural inclination to totally ignore our laws.
edit on 5/1/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What people do not realize is that if the tables were turned, Mexico would have built a wall to block Americans out of their country a long time ago.
Look at how they classify foreigners after they lawfully become citizens of Mexico. They don't even allow the individual to own land.
edit on 1/5/2016 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join