It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters beaten and bloodied by Mexican flag waiving protesters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

People like that don't even warrant analysis. They should just be openly mocked.

Lure them into reaction and lock them away with the rest of the loons.

Win win for society.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
you reap what you sow

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The sad thing is that we need thoughtful liberalism. It is the place where a lot of ideas come from, but the flip side of the coin is that liberalism needs conservatism where the pragmatism and practicality generally set in.

Ideally, both sides then work together with each balancing the other.

(post by supremecommander removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
With respect to the OP, starting your thread with "I have Mexican friends" is the exact same thing as saying "I generally believe in X, BUT... where everything that follows the "but" contradicts what came before it.

It is patently obvious to anyone with a room temperature IQ, and generally -- the worst opening of any story ever.

I'd give it up, personally. Shakespeare was right 400 years ago when he said, "Methinks she doth protest too much." Why bother? You hate PC? Great! Stand up and be counted. It is by your fruits -- and not your associations -- that we know you.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Mocked with racist taunts correct? Since that's what you're doing with the whole "taco" nonsense.

And you wonder why Mexicans are out there pounding on you people?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I don't think violence is going to solve the problem.
Probably a good idea for the protesters to go on home.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

Mocked with racist taunts correct? Since that's what you're doing with the whole "taco" nonsense.

And you wonder why Mexicans are out there pounding on you people?

Ummmm, you people?! That's so racist!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: mkultra11

Then again, his current policies starting in 2014 are basically the direct opposite.

Which wasnt counted. And would have been a negative movement in the numbers. Of course , these were uhmm cooked book numbers.

Yup and how many came back in a couple days?

They were also counting people turned away at the border crossings too. Which is really NOT deporting.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
it is strange that Americans are beaten by Mexican flag waving protesters within America, but it isn't strange that leftists can't bring themselves to denounce it, while at the same time , blaming others for it.

I can't help thinking that they are so much like islamic radicals.

Don't like something? Burn, justify and blame, rinse and repeat.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

You will never know. You will just continue to be manipulated, driven toward a meaningless end by your handlers. You will just continue to be offended, miserable, and filled with anger.

Meanwhile, the country will be stripped from everybody who ever worked on its behalf and handed over to a bunch of leaches that didn't earn a damn thing. People like you will be responsible.

But you will never know, you will be sacrificed somewhere along the way.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

"Tacosupreme"?

Yeah. You're in good company. You fit right in with the other racists.

Typical.

May I remind you that your the only one here whos called for violence against someone for their skin tonne and political beliefs

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: onequestion

Notice the lack of response from the left supporters these days? Even they see the momentum swing and are beginning to recognize that each of these incidents-when properly exposed as you have done-swings more and more undecided voters over to our views.

Keep up the good work.

Or maybe we're just tired of the flood pro-Trump mutual appreciation threads from the same 3-5 people that are constantly flooding ATS (and it's only April ffs)?

A guy got punched in the face, that's bad. Nobody agrees with that. Do you want non-Trump supporters to rush in here and make asinine justifications for it like Trump supporters have done for all the protesters sucker punched at Trump rallies?

It doesn't make Trump a better candidate for president in the eyes of anyone who wasn't already susceptible to his brand of identity politicking.

It was once and we still haven't heard the end of that.

Please, identity politicking? Seriously?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Please refrain from lying, I did not advocate violence against anyone for their skin tone.

I do advocate beating the hell out of racist pigs until they're unresponsive. That I admit. Do you fall under that category? If not....you're fine.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Sacrificed by who? You?

And no one handles or manipulates me. Funny how a trump fanatic claims someone else is being manipulated.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Aw, it must suck that you can't regurgitate a bunch of racist horse # at your leisure.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It is a shame that people of this country cannot exercise their right to free speech without fear of retribution. Whether you like trump or not, those that are following him are completely entitled to their first amendment right. Those who harmed them should be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law. If they are not citizens, they should be deported. End of discussion.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

What does a racist pig look like? The easiest ones to spot are mainly in prison, where I assure you they will not be allowed to attend any political rallies or even vote.

Your fearful perception of reality is indicative of your manipulated mindset.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander Ive never met a "white supremacist" and im white AND I live in friggin South Carolina. The only stuff like that I see is on tv and I went to a Trump rally, maybe its because im on the coast but I never would have noticed any "white supremacists", there were definitely lots of non whites there and lots of Indians, the Indians like me are interested in our own businesses and we pay taxes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join