It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters beaten and bloodied by Mexican flag waiving protesters

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Were too nice.

Meanwhile everyone calls us racist tired of it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: onequestion

I am not sure how this is linked to illegal immigrants. I see the same person over and over who was injured. That was wrong.

Just because they are latino doesn;t mean they came from anywhere. maybe their great grandparents did.

The post, as a whole, makes no sense.

It's California... a majority here are illegal now. Even more are anchor babies (which Trump would argue is not a real American). I would bet 1 out of 3 latinos here are illegal.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KaibaTheJedi

The fact that they burn the US flag while waving the Mexican flag should be key enough that there anti-American and most likely illegals

Actually burning a flag is an American right and even though I don't agree with burning it it doesn't mean your illegal.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It's a very complex issue. It is complex as modern American culture is indeed a mix of many others. That is what has made it what it is. I guess, at least in regard to this argument, when are the winds of change too fast? When is it about imposing ones views on others? What is the correct and acceptable balance to maintain a stable a productive society? It's not necessarily an easy bunch of questions to answer and certainly deserves in depth discussion.

As you have likely seen we do not agree on everything as we have sparred in other threads. I think we can most certainly agree that America is for Americans, no matter where said Americans are from. That's what this country was built on. That's also what bothers me about dual citizenship, especially dual citizenship that would be happy to utilize the American military, economic or diplomatic clout for their own purposes.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

But the fact that we can disagree is what makes this so great and it's what I want to preserve.

I can disagree with your views and not personally hate you.

I want to be able to support my choice of candidate openly without fear of attack and I can't do that in this country right now and it's a serious problem in my eyes.

And I appreciate your view point I'm not here to get along I'm here to learn and vette and share it's a two way street.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Every time Trump has a rally theres protests, fights, riots. Haven't you guys figure it out yet? These staged insurrections are started by his brown shirts to draw attention to himself and his causes and make whatever opposition look bad, so he can 'fix it'.

Hitler did the same thing.

After his rallies his thugs would pour into the street, breaking windows and beating people up then blame the Jews and communists, thus increasing the countries hatred towards all these groups.

Of course his henchman would stop the riots and clean up afterward too, showing how much they 'cared'.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I suppose you have proof of this?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It will only come out after the war, In the war crimes trials.

Before the allies defeated Germany, Germans didn't know about it and if they did, they didn't say anything.

Edit: The proof it went on during Hitlers rise to power is in a book entitled "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", by William Schirer.

edit on 1-5-2016 by intrptr because: eEdit:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Every time Trump has a rally theres protests, fights, riots. Haven't you guys figure it out yet? These staged insurrections are started by his brown shirts to draw attention to himself and his causes and make whatever opposition look bad, so he can 'fix it'.

Hitler did the same thing.

After his rallies his thugs would pour into the street, breaking windows and beating people up then blame the Jews and communists, thus increasing the countries hatred towards all these groups.

Of course his henchman would stop the riots and clean up afterward too, showing how much they 'cared'.

So Soros funding these is just a coincidence?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
La Raza and MEChA are both radical groups who are trying to regain the Southwest. It's called Reconquista. They also demand all sorts of right for illegals who are not citizens. They can be very militant. They are also used by George Soros and friends to achieve leftist goals of various sorts.

Oh yah and for all who hate lobbyists, La Raza has been a big lobbyist group in Washington. Just thought people would want to know.

edit on 1-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

He/she said its anti American sentiment, and these La Raza type groups have being doing it for awhile because they want to reconquer the SW for Mexico.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

He/she said its anti American sentiment, and these La Raza type groups have being doing it for awhile because they want to reconquer the SW for Mexico.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

One of these days some brave sheriff or border patrol unit is going to just start shooting on site of a crime since our current jackass commander in chief is a traitor will not allow our LAWS to be enacted.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'd like to see some proof as well.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
And I appreciate your view point I'm not here to get along I'm here to learn and vette and share it's a two way street.

My point exactly! Too bad that it more often than not devolves into a ridiculous screaming match on each side. A bunch of one liners and no intelligent conversation. I completely agree with ones right to respectfully disagree. It is however nice when one at least explains their POV. As I said; we've disagreed in other threads. Hell, we probably have largely different political philosophies. That being said, it doesn't mean that we can't engage in constructive conversation. I really wish more members would do the same rather than engage in rude ad hominem attacks. It's uniquely interesting that people who generally hold vastly different beliefs can in fact each share a common opinion. IMO that is the crux of the issue. That is to say; we all should be looking for uniting factors and a common cause rather than bickering amongst ourselves. It seems to me that we as a society and a people would get so much further if we started with a common ground instead of a common contention.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well I typically take a strong stance in hopes that someone has the intelligence to talk me out of it.

Usually people get to emotional befods I've been convinced but every once in a while someone comes along and says the right thing and I'm good.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Trump has managed to rise the ire of citizens and governments the world over.. during a campaign! Just imagine the amazing work he will be able to accomplish as POTUS. The mind boggles.

Of course.. not his fault, right. He has the right to "have balls" and make incredibly derisive comments against Mexicans, other races, women, other countries.. right? Heck.. his "having balls" is going to clearly make America Great Again! While pissing off citizens, groups, enemies and allies alike. I'm sure it will be worthwhile tradeoff.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
its because places like ATS have become stormfront

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

I don't know what this has to do with the discussion, but I don't see any neo-nazi supporters on ATS.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join