It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters beaten and bloodied by Mexican flag waiving protesters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Too late there's already a deficit between supporter and protester as far as punching people goes.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I find it hilarious this happened in Costa Mesa. There and Santa Ana is filled with entitled wanna be gang bangers who hate America.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yes, there is. The protestors are winning and not in the way you think.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Maybe in right wing world where every white man is promised his roll in self righteous victim hood.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, there is. The protestors are winning and not in the way you think.

Yeah so far they've done nothing but help Trump get more support and help show us that's he not a big wuss bag willing to back down from violent oppression.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Maybe in right wing world where every white man is promised his roll in self righteous victim hood.

Ooo struck a cord with that one huh?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Don't you how your a prime example of how it's OK for everyone else to cry victim and blame white people but as soon as a white person stands up and says theyve had enough all of a sudden.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

And you've been brainwashed into thinking that there's a:

War white men
War on men
War on straight men

Someone is gaining from convincing white men they're under attack but it sure isn't your average white man. I hope you like the status quo because all you're doing lately is reinforcing it.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Please stay on topic it's very important that foreign nationals are violently protesting our political process while draining our social programs with no intent on honest participation in our system like the majority.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

The whole thing is that Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than any other president in history.

Now that put a chuckle in my day. Not just a slight one , a jelly belly shake chuckle....
You werent serious , were you ?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
white race haters beaten by mexicans would be a more apt title.
these trump fans talk a good game but bring nothing to the table.
i await the beatdown they receive from high heeled trannies.
they can complain on the internet but nobody cares, good laugh though.

the moral of the story is, don't declare war on racial groups without expecting a backlash.
when hitler said he would kick jews out and not allow them to enter, the nazis beat the protesters down.
trump decries muslims and mexicans, his disciples receive a beating.
they're a disgrace to the right wing hate groups.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What foreign nationals?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
From where I am sitting, it appears that the protesters are just plain bullies and cowards. All through the South we saw the occasional protester, but never the level of hooliganism that transpired at rallies in St. Louis, Chicago, New York, etc. Then it was on to Arizona, where about 1/3 of the population is Hispanic, yet the only thing the protesters could muster was a road blockage. Why no strong arm tactics? Because there are no restrictions on concealed carry in Arizona, and the self defense laws allow for using all and any force to ward of a person assaulting you, including deadly force. So these punks didn't have the stones enough to stand up for what they believe in when it is possible that they could be shot. Cowards. What if the Civil Rights protesters had been this way? What if the Vietnam war protesters had been this way? Oh, that's right...they were actually PROTESTING, and that was the only way they could accomplish their goal. All these people are are rioters and thugs.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I wonder when it'll become time to start classifying this as an invasion.

(post by supremecommander removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

No.

(post by supremecommander removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: mkultra11

The whole thing is that Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than any other president in history.

Now that put a chuckle in my day. Not just a slight one , a jelly belly shake chuckle....
You werent serious , were you ?

I thought it was a joke too, until I looked into it. That chuckle will turn to a straight face. It's a little publicized fact.

Obama has deported immigrants at a faster rate than any other president in US history, nearly a record 2 million people.

Why Has President Obama Deported More Immigrants Than Any President in US History?

U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013

Barack Obama has presided over one of the largest peacetime outflows of people in America’s history

NCLR head: Obama 'deporter-in-chief'

Then again, his current policies starting in 2014 are basically the direct opposite.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yes.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The post, as a whole, makes no sense.

But yes it does Reldra. It is one more example of threads that serve as dumping grounds for arm-chair hot-head conservatism. Did you miss the tongue in cheek caveats near the beginning tossed out to incite for the routine smarmy conservative catch phrase replies? Did you miss the "first, let me say I'm innocent of all else in this thread that might cause one to question my lack of bias"

This thread is a star gatherer thread where they all line up and garner stars and back slaps from one another. Who can toss out the funniest, the most cutting comments with out offending the supposed PC standards.

It is later suggested that there is a lack of liberal response in these threads lately because they are seeing things more clearly now in light of great exposes such as this thread. I suggest this is bolox. The reason there may be less liberal response in threads like these is that others, have come to realize that there is no purpose served in conversing with the customary denizens of threads like this one.

Threads like this one have turned ATS into a battle ground rather than a discussion forum. This thread offers a vision of a person walking alone into a dark alley with a bunch of thugs standing around the entrance with tooth picks in their mouths, cigarette packs rolled up in the sleeves of their dirty white tee shirts and calling out snide remarks before the person even enters the alley. Who wants to do that.

No reldra, this thread makes perfect sense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join