It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lemonade = demon ale

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
ok it has been brought to my attention that anagrams are a big thing for TPTB and i have noticed that lemonade is an anagram for demon ale..... know we all know what a demon is.kinda. but an ale is also plural for ala which is a female demon, now this is all i have noticed this far, i was looking for more instances on this and your thoughts on this matter thanks.

So lemons exist because they wanted to make this anagram? what about other countries where 'lemon' doesn't mean anything?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mouthfullofkefirgrains
I believe there is a spiritual component to health and wellness… and acidic bodies might be better conduits for demonic energies/aka, candida.… as demons are plasma beings.

thus, lemonade/"demons ale" might help warding off demons and maintaining health.

So, lets get this straight, a demon appears in front of you. It bellows 'i am now going to consume your soul. Hahahaha'.

You say, 'Oh no you are not oh evil entity from the depths of hell.'

Then as it stands there, completely stunned beyond all comprehension at your shear arrogance, you take out the ultimate weapon of all time - a lemon; and squirt the demon in its eyes.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
All this Lemonade kerfuffle because of Beyonce.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

He claims he saw a vision of it "entering the airspace of the town of Arecibo in Puerto Rico, striking the sea between the island of Mona and Mayagüez and triggering a magnitude 12 earthquake.

www.express.co.uk...

the isle de mona is an anagram of de mona lisa, the mona lisa depicts apocolyptic background, although this meteor didnt hit the isle de mona, i came up with this theory on my own which i think you will find is a good one before it never happened, or maybe it still could, still slightl possible for me.

da vinci always had his cherished painting with him until the day he died, so it isnt to much a stretch in the imagination that his painting is a prophetic vision of armageddon, and mona lisa's telling smile is saying my name is an anagram of where its going to happen, when i look at conspiracy theories i give them a % of how much i believe in them, for example only 2 conspiracy theories sit above 50% in belief that they are possible, and they are that there is other intelligent life out there and that powerful groups of people are in control of much of world affairs. most conspiracy theories for me sit below the 10% mark of being true, this Lemonade one for example is below 10%, that being said i love to entertain them as being true as it just makes life much more interesting.
edit on 1-5-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

i.imgur.com...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: onyx64

wow! thanks for that link, someone clearly was thinking along my crazy lines too, i mean all we would need now would be terribly bad weather to start happening across the globe, and tptb have been warning us of the dangers of global warming, so maybee beyonce the demon of bad weather is giving us a heads up lol. it was snowing the other day and i have never known it to snow at this time of the year (SW Scotland), but there is also a conspiracy that the gulf stream is cooling, which isnt good for my area of the world, it could all be connected, just need to start finding these "patterns" before they happen

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Forgot to post this pic the other day-taken on my b-day recently,i had Real demon ale

www.beeradvocate.com...

They didn't have Heineken so i had a Stella Artois with the starter,and one of These with the main course. Wow it's strong,i developed a devil of a headache later in the night- And i only had those 2 beers,so i wonder if it was the Lucifer that bedevilled me

edit on 1-5-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: TerryDon79

Died Herding Ox Yo

Not a bad way to go really.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

How do you figure? What if a wild animal got you? Or a stampede? Or some ox thief?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Did you miss the conclusion ?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384. I just meant compared to some disease or biological warfare. Especially pleasant if you happen to be an ox herder by choice and love what you do.

Breathing fresh air, not consumed by the big city, a simple, peaceful herdsman's life from beginning to end.

edit on 1-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The life I agree may be lovely, but the demise? I don't think any death is particularly grand unless through old age, joy or a heroic one.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384. Lets say there's a large herd of angry rabid oxen on the loose heading towards a small peaceful town not knowing there is a 94 year old ox herder who's final wish is to live out his passion one more time before he passes of old age...

Upon hearing the familiar sound of a stampede. A sound he loves . He doesn't hesitate to spring into action, herding the oxen a safe distance away from the townspeople. As he herds the final ox he is knocked from his horse and leaves this world after nearly a century of life, heroically, and with a smile on his face.........the end.

edit on 1-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hehe good try, but all he did was get himself killed. The oxen stampede will continue! I mean, sure he moved them, but if he got knocked over you can be assured that they will find their way to that town or another one. So at best he delayed the chaos
Good one though

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
When life gives you lemons, sell your soul to Satan for all the riches and wealth. Is that how the saying goes?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642
When life gives you lemons, praise Satan and make Demon Ale

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
When life gives you Satan.... you get lemons and sell lemonade.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Hehe good try, but all he did was get himself killed. The oxen stampede will continue! I mean, sure he moved them, but if he got knocked over you can be assured that they will find their way to that town or another one. So at best he delayed the chaos
Good one though

Apparently this was the fifteenth time the rabid oxen stampeded violently through this particular village. Whispers of demon possession filled the community gossip.

The mayor was so disturbed by the continued attacks he deemed the entire village condemned and ordered all the townspeople to gather their belongings and vacate within a fortnight.

Just as everyone amassed at the front gates their was a thundering in the distance. The demon possessed rabid oxen were returning to squash the pesky humans once and for all.

If it weren't for our old herdsman's sacrifice none of the families would have made it out the front gates and into the relative safety beyond the tree line.

It is not known if the people made their way to the coast where they hoped to start a new life. Regardless, the man, old man Jenkins as we have since come to know him, was a hero.

edit on 2-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

A, all seeing eye

you still with us Rapha

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

when life gives you lemons you make lemonade

demon ale
well there is tactical nuclear penguin

top topics