It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lemonade = demon ale

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
Hmm that is an interesting notion. I haven't read any fantasy for quite some time. All I've read recently(relatively) has been realistic so this could be a nice way of returning to books. With William Wharton like I said well, Scumbler and Birdy for ordinary sorts of tales. Shrapnel is an example of a war story. There are others. Midnight Clear is a war story. In fact there is a film. I of course suggest reading first.
Here is a trailer.

The whole film presumably.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Using the anagram page you provided, I was overjoyed to see that a Dread Mango means Armageddon- so BEWARE of FRUIT!
Armed Gonad is another - so BEWARE of SPHERES!
edit on 4292016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Thanks. I'll check it out later

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

Using the anagram page you provided, I was overjoyed to see that a Dread Mango means Armageddon- so BEWARE of FRUIT!
Armed Gonad is another - so BEWARE of SPHERES!

Does that mean men will have the "balls" (spheres) to end the world?

Hmmmm...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
No problem. Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Come on guys, this is skunkworks after all. Let's stop hassling the OP about his theory! Personally, this is one of the best thread titles I've seen in awhile.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I cannot remember which word string i used back then-but when the Germanwings crash happened,i put in Andreas Lubitz and one or two other words,i think Germanwings would have been one -and one of the results i got was "an airbus clanged" The work clang means to resonate like a bell,that type of sound.as in metal hitting a solid barrier. Gave me the creeps a bit.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

how about this one... Princess Diana: ascend in Paris & end is a car spin

i dont believe in coincidences, and synchronicity is just a cause we cannot find an effect for.
as we evolve as humans things that are unknown and strange will be normal, such is life.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

another thing i found that delves into beyonces new album,demonology and satanism is consistent, it looks like beyonce is satans little helper

i love a good conspiracy

doomsdayisnear.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

That's interesting because I was running through a few things the other day, where the structure of a word contains a deeper meaning although some of the vowels get a bit skewed. Like monkey=man key demon=dead man God=good Devil=of evil Magnet=magic and so it goes on as if some underlying subconscious structure has put a word together to give a few clues to what would seem random sounds.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Vimto is also an anagram of vomit. Which is also strange. Because the taste of the drink wants to make me do just that!....

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

That's interesting because I was running through a few things the other day, where the structure of a word contains a deeper meaning although some of the vowels get a bit skewed. Like monkey=man key demon=dead man God=good Devil=of evil Magnet=magic and so it goes on as if some underlying subconscious structure has put a word together to give a few clues to what would seem random sounds.

That's not even remotely how etymology works, and is utterly meaningless.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

in the realm of woo, I might add that lemons are acidic but metabolize and actually raise the PH of the body…

this is interesting because cancer cannot survive in a high PH environment… cancer is associated w candida, which is harmful to the body… in fact, many ills are associated w low PH and candida…

disease is dis-ease… and a consequence of free will…

I believe there is a spiritual component to health and wellness… and acidic bodies might be better conduits for demonic energies/aka, candida.… as demons are plasma beings.

thus, lemonade/"demons ale" might help warding off demons and maintaining health.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mouthfullofkefirgrains

I don't know who you've been getting advice from about cancer and the human body, but it's wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Why not have you got any better ideas?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
so if i drank lemonade that means im going to hell? well im hooped then.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Every time this thread pops back up I keep thinking of those "hard lemonade" alcoholic beverages.

Seriously.
Knock back enough of those and my demons will come out and barf on your shoes.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80 Yes I have thoughts of "El Mad One" "say no more"

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an

Very Good...

That Is the occult version... Everything has hidden meanings.
"Torchwood" = " Doctor Who"
O, Draconian devil, Oh, lame saint = Leonardo da Vinci, The Mona Lisa.

"I entered this world to render judgment--to give sight to the blind and to show those who think they see that they are blind."

Problem with the da Vinci one is that Americans (US Americans I think only, don't...HAVE maps...oops...I meaonly) are the only people who insist on callingvthe most famous painting in the world by a strange name, Mona Lisa, while everyone else calls it and knows it by its true name...or maybe all anglophones call it Mona Lisa.m.huh? Gussies? Brits? S. Africans? Belizeans? Canadians? Kenyans? You guys tell me. I never did know where Mona Lisa came from nor Moaning Lisa as many also goof up the title. It even changes slightly to fit language to language its such a widely known piece of art or people refer to it with the Italian spelling. But I don't know if Leonardo da Vinci La Gioccanda has the same evil anagramsvas LdVML yields.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I was going to say" Lemanodo Da Vinci" but I had better not. If Psychologically speaking you hear a word with obvious meaning, does the brain run a paradelia type run on it, and have back up options in the mix, subconsciously speaking. I know their have been subliminal things going on with advertising making us buy what we wouldn't normally consider. If it had to be banned then it most probably worked. But even a letter put together with every first word of a sentence composing a hidden message could very easily be taken on board.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join