It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You're blaming your bad memory on something that has absolutely zero scientific backing and your telling other people they are whacked out?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Delusional it is.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
You're blaming your bad memory on something that has absolutely zero scientific backing and your telling other people they are whacked out?

You mean, kind of like this ?

Over 400 participants had fictitious autobiographical events suggested to them (such as taking a childhood hot air balloon ride, playing a prank on a teacher, or creating havoc at a family wedding) and it was found that around 50% of the participants believed, to some degree, that they had experienced those events.

That kind of zero scientific backing? I'm not sure where the ME delusionals get their ideas from, but it certainly isn't rational, logical thinking. Only absurdity and the general desire for something fantastical to explain their own memory issues.
edit on 20-12-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

gubmt knows
Refers to m.e as old world/new world people.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Ugh. Are you serious? That's your evidence of ME fact? Because some guy on youtube thinks so?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

You are confused. I absolutely agree with what you posted and have posted the exact same thing several times. I am saying they are blaming their bad memory an the ME, a totally made up construct based on a joke one guy made up to try and rationalize how he mis-remembered something.

The whole concept is literally based on a joke.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Ah. My apologies!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Oh Jesus...your link is to a moron who thinks he created the phrase "New Earth" vs "Old Earth"? News flash. Those terms are both used in politics and YE Creationism. It means "old school" and "new school" in politics.

You should quit putting so much stock in YouTube...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

This is why I don't normally participate in these ME threads. As I said when I made the first post on this, I am not supporting nor denying the ME. I simply do not discount the experiences of other people so casually as you, and call them delusional. I know extremely intelligent, successful, and grounded individuals that have had these types of memories and they are not delusional people.

I don't know what it is nor how it came to be nor why particular individuals are able to recognize the difference in a faulty memory and this so-called ME memory. There is a difference though and I think people that have had the experience recognize that it's different, even when they can't explain it in words.

My experience regarding the lion and the lamb is real. You call it a bad memory that evidently many others have. It makes me wonder why it regards this one particular verse rather than the hundreds of thousands of other verses we grew up hearing and quoting.

I was trying to explain why THIS memory is different than just a faulty memory. Many of us have an episodic event connected with it that solidifies the validity of that memory (i.e., the painted mural and banner verse quote). And, in addition, that episodic event was not a one-time thing but was continuous over a period of time.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It is delusional or narcissistic. Pick one if you can't accept human memory is 90% wrong.
Look at the reasons why we have faulty memories and you will find the answer to why we remember things wrong.
If you still can't accept you are falable it is narcissistic behaviour...I think narcissism is at an all time high to be honest...sign of the times.
I see talk like this in mental health wards.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I don't know what it is nor how it came to be nor why particular individuals are able to recognize the difference in a faulty memory and this so-called ME memory. There is a difference though and I think people that have had the experience recognize that it's different, even when they can't explain it in words.

There is a difference, I've had the experience and I've explained it as Mandolia.

I'm yet to see a better explanation and have yet to see it be debunked.

It's not magic.
It's not "faulty" memory.

It's a silly side effect of our non-faulty brains.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
more evidence

This is solid evidence there's glitches in dimensional information relating to quantum interpretation of static realities.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Wrong again...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
This is solid evidence there's glitches in dimensional information relating to quantum interpretation of static realities.

Some of those pics in the video (JFK ones) have already been shown on this forum to be just a matter of perspective and that they always show a 6 seat limo.

If you think those pics are real proof, please post them here and I will reply to each one individually.

Regarding the landmass in 'Dazed and confused': if that's 'residual evidence' of how Earth looked like, then that's evidence of South America always having been exactly where it is now, and not further west like many ME believers say it was (as shown on your video). Which means the movie is 'evidence' of the Mandela Effect being wrong.

Also, where is Italy in that map? Perhaps Italy also never existed and all my ancestors were just a figment of my imagination!

How can anybody rely on a silly movie to show 'proof' of anything?

I also find it amusing that you never replied to my post to you regarding the English Alive anthology.
edit on 22-12-2016 by Agartha because: SPAG...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

The land mass is actually the map makers brand image. The same globe has been used in several movies. It's been debunked several times but people keep using it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The land mass is actually the map makers brand image. The same globe has been used in several movies. It's been debunked several times but people keep using it.

Yes, I've seen that but I wanted to point out at the nonsense of using a movie as proof of the ME residual evidence, which, in this case, it contradicts itself regarding the position of South-America! lol

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Mandela Effect - one of the most stupid an saddest conspiracy theories of all time.

For narcissist uneducated snowflake people with bad memory, who live in their bubble, trying to find some meaning and purpose to their lives

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Am i the only one who remembers New Zealand being part of the Australian continent/island, the Northern part. I dont remember it being a separate island.

WTF! anyone else?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I'm guessing that whether NZ and Oz are connected is entirely irrelevant for you. As a half kiwi, half aussie it's relevant for me.

That's probably the most interesting pattern when it comes to these things.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TISTBOTE
Mandela Effect - one of the most stupid an saddest conspiracy theories of all time.

For narcissist uneducated snowflake people with bad memory, who live in their bubble, trying to find some meaning and purpose to their lives

While I agree the ME is bunk, why so much hostility? Just because some people believe things that you don't, even if they are clearly wrong, there's no need to viciously attack and denigrate them. I'm sure you have some beliefs that are flat out wrong, and I doubt you would want someone ripping you as an uneducated, living-in-a-bubble, snowflake. Why not just point out the improbability of the ME without demeaning people? Almost seems like you are trying to convince yourself that you are a superior being?

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join