It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
The Bible actually is solid proof that Mandela effects are real, the verse in Isaiah 11:6 the original references a lion, now it references a wolf. Also the Lord's prayer is different.

How many lambs are eaten by lions every year?

Do you also remember the phrase "A lion in sheep's clothing"?
Or that WB cartoon where the sheepdogs were constantly stopping a lion from getting the sheep?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Just stating this because it is factual. When I was a little girl, I was fascinated with a mural on the wall at our congregation. I stared at it every week imagining a time when this might really be true. It was a picture of a huge beautiful male lion (he had a big mane) lying beside a pretty little white lamb. The banner above the picture was a scripture from Isaiah 11: 6....(paraphrasing) ...and the lion shall lie down with the lamb...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I never said that it wasn't a common mistake people make.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I never said that it wasn't a common mistake people make.

I can assure you that this congregation knew word for word what that scripture said. They did not make a mistake and if the Bible had said 'wolf', there would have been a wolf in the mural....and Is. 11:6 always read "lion", not wolf. Fact.

ETA: BTW, I'm not making an argument for or against The Mandela Effect. I'm simply stating a fact as it pertains to this particular scripture.
edit on 19-12-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Pete Townshend has always been Pete Townshend. No Mandela effect here.
Page 199 ??!! Ow man, this was a reply for TEOTWAWKIAIFF, on page 2

edit on 19122016 by trisvonbis because: shock

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You can assure me as much as you like, but unless you knew the artist who made the mural it's irrelevant. There are common mistakes people make.

A Lion and a lamb makes as much sense as a penguin and a cheetah.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I can't help you there. Scripture is the "word of God" according to the congregation, and the folks there knew the scriptures by heart.

The artist was a congregation member and he hand-painted the mural, including the banner. I'm sure he had his Bible opened to the scripture as he lettered it word for word.

Fact: The scripture read "lion"...not "wolf".

Again. I'm not using this scripture to support The Mandela Effect or not. I'm just telling you facts.

edit on 19-12-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Who knows?

To me, the scripture is saying that the biggest baddest beast will exist peacefully with the meekest and mildest.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Or it is saying the wolfs in sheeps clothing with no longer try to eat the sheep...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Who knows?

To me, the scripture is saying that the biggest baddest beast will exist peacefully with the meekest and mildest.
and lions are part of the cat family, wolves are more dog family. The original verse I remember, "lion" has been told to me by my dad for years, I asked both my parents today, they both remember lion.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

You record music yet you hear lyrics change on the fly?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Then they never read the Bible...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You record music yet you hear lyrics change on the fly?
yeah mock me, make yourself feel smart.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Oh, that's a fact? Care to link to a translation that shows that? I think you are confused what "fact" means.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Oh, that's a fact? Care to link to a translation that shows that? I think you are confused what "fact" means.
then millions of people's memories are faulty? Go troll someone else

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Right there....your above sentence tells me you do not understand what the Mandela Effect means. Hint: Now...in this place and time...the particular here and now.... you will NEVER find that link to a translation that shows 'lion'. It doesn't exist on this particular timeline in this particular space in time.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Who knows?

Well you can ignore the predator/prey aspect, in fact you have to if you want to support your claim that words in books magically change.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Millions of people don't have this issue...and even if they did, yes, as they are all at risk of making the same mistake. I mean, you just did it on YouTube.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I absolutely understand it. I understand you have no facts to back you up. You shouldn't be saying any ME is a fact.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I absolutely understand it. I understand you have no facts to back you up. You shouldn't be saying any ME is a fact.

I can't help you.

This most certainly IS a fact: When I was a child, there was a mural on the wall in my congregation that quoted Isaiah 11: 6 word for word and it included the words "the lion shall lie down with the lamb" (paraphrasing). Below the banner that quoted the entire scripture word for word was a mural of a large male lion lying next to a small white lamb. THAT IS THE FACT.

I don't have a dog in this race. I'm just telling you that the above is a fact, but I can't prove that to you and don't really care if you believe me or not. I have no reason to lie to you and don't even participate in these Mandela Effect threads.

I also believe it is a fact that in this timeline at this particular space in time, you will NEVER find a bible that quotes that scripture with the word 'lion' in it. In this here and now at this space and time, the scriptures will read 'wolf'.

I don't know what it is about, who it has affected, why only certain people experience it, how it came to be, etc. I do think some faulty things have been attributed to ME and this has muddied the waters of the real honest to gosh ME experiences.

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join