It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh, that's a fact? Care to link to a translation that shows that? I think you are confused what "fact" means.
then millions of people's memories are faulty? Go troll someone else

Not faulty!

Our brains are the best brains that we know to have existed.
But there's little tricks we can play on ourselves when we understand how we process stuff.

3D movies work because it tricks our brain.
Magic Eye puzzles work because it tricks our brain.
You can convince your brain that you can feel a fake arm.
There's an endless list of tricks we can play on our brains.

The Mandela Effect is just brain tricks that have grown naturally over the years.

Common people make common mistakes.

Sorry, you don't have magical powers to see dimensions changing around us.
I admit it would be cool and it's fun to think about.

But so are elves and fairies.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: anotherside

Millions of people don't have this issue...and even if they did, yes, as they are all at risk of making the same mistake. I mean, you just did it on YouTube.
what's happening with Mandela effects is basically paradoxes. They can happen in thought, and reality. When one time travels they bring with them memories from there time. So if these effects are real, then what happened could be someone or many time traveled, and shared there memories, and something big happened displacing many into a dimension like this one...Or it's a combination of technologies, or were not supposed to know.

Now I just researched the link between strange sounds from the sky and Mandela effect, some good theories there. I've thought the booms were localized time changes of nature or objects.

Whatever is happening it's massive, and to want to be in a bubble of denial saying those who believe these things are cognitively dissonant, are waisting there life because reality isn't sitting still in our physical universe. And being comfortable in your thoughts is a permission by your own nature and dependant on that around you. Mandela makes people uncomfortable. Nature, time is telling us what's real.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I'm sure he had his Bible opened to the scripture as he lettered it word for word.

Why are you sure of this?

That's a pretty specific scenario that you have raised to support your position.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Nature, time is telling us what's real.

Yes it is!

It has always done so because it will always do so.

Nature, time cannot tell us what isn't real so there's a great place to start.

Physics is probably the best way to study Nature, time.
Nature, time has shown physics a lot of how it does reality.

If the Mandela Effect were real (which it so clearly isn't, but reality is hard to understand) then what would be the implications to all the sciences that study what's real.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Yes it is!

If the Mandela Effect were real (which it so clearly isn't, but reality is hard to understand) then what would be the implications to all the sciences that study what's real.
then how are all these people remembering AND finding clues in history pointing to the effect being real?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I can't argue with you, because...dammit!...I didn't realize, as a little kid, that I should video his artistic process. (Oh wait...In my childhood, video tape recorders weren't readily available to little kids anyway.)

If he had made a mistake, the congregation would have had him correct the art to correlate with the scripture.

The fact that lots and lots of people remember it as 'lion' should be a point of consideration if you're being even a little honest with yourself. But, I'm not going to argue about it. As I said, I don't even participate in these ME threads. It's an exercise in futility. Those that know just know.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

If you understand the ME then there are no clues here to support what you think...only other people who made the same mistake.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

That's not a fact. That's you relying on your faulty memory. If it were a fact you have a picture of the banner proving it. Stop using the word fact when all you have is a memory.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

If you understand the ME then there are no clues here to support what you think...only other people who made the same mistake.
nope, your wrong, my whole family remembers it being a lion not wolf, btw what are you getting paid to sit here and argue with me? It's OK, I'm joking. Believe how you want, that's what liberty is.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

That's not a fact. That's you relying on your faulty memory. If it were a fact you have a picture of the banner proving it. Stop using the word fact when all you have is a memory.

You're struggling. I get it.

If I had not gazed and daydreamed about that mural on the wall for years, I would say you have a point. But, this was not a one-time visitation to some strange church.

I can't explain it. I know it as a fact like you would know your school's mascot was painted on the wall in the gym of the high school you went to for four years.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I can't argue with you, because...dammit!...I didn't realize, as a little kid, that I should video his artistic process. (Oh wait...In my childhood, video tape recorders weren't readily available to little kids anyway.)

I didn't ask for evidence, I just asked why you were so sure.

If you saw him/her painting the mural with an open bible there then I will accept your word.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The fact that lots and lots of people remember it as 'lion' should be a point of consideration if you're being even a little honest with yourself.

I remember it as lion.
If I'm not honest I'm wasting my time look for other honest opinions.

The fact that heaps of people remember it the same is crucial to my understanding of the Mandela effect.
edit on 19-12-2016 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Why am I so sure? I am sure in the same way you would be sure that the school's mascot was painted on the wall in your high school gym that you attended for four years.....the one you stared at time and time again as you sat on the bench waiting for the game to be over and wondering what it would be like to reach up and pet that cougar (or bear, or lion).

I understand.

All I can tell you is that the mural was one of a male lion lying beside a white lamb and the scripture was Isaiah 11:6.

All I can tell you is that I am not the only one that remembers that scripture as 'lion' rather than 'wolf'.

All I can tell you is that you will not find a bible in this here and now, in this space and time, using lion rather than wolf.

All I can tell you is that it is a mystery.

All I can tell you is that it shouldn't stress you out so much that others have experienced something like this.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So is the answer that you didn't see him/her painting the mural with an open bible?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm not denying what you saw at all!
I have no doubt that the mural was a lion and a lamb for the same reason that both you and me remember the lion and the lamb.

Both you, me and the muralist both fell into the same silly brain trap for a variety of reasons. Maybe we watched Lambert the Sheepish Lion too much, maybe we consider Jesus the best so he's a lion and king of the jungle whilst we're always lambs. Maybe it's just because they both start with L.

We all made the same dumb mistake.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Yes it is!

then how are all these people remembering AND finding clues in history pointing to the effect being real?

That's your argument?
I asked what the implications for the Mandela Effect being real were.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I don't have a memory of his bible being opened as he painted the words of the entire verse on the wall.

I hope that answer relieves your anxiety about this subject and serves to prop up your it's-just-a-faulty-memory conviction, because not knowing the real answer to something can be stressful for some people.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I don't have a memory of his bible being opened as he painted the words of the entire verse on the wall.

I hope that answer relieves your anxiety about this subject and serves to prop up your it's-just-a-faulty-memory conviction, because not knowing the real answer to something can be stressful for some people.

That answer does relieve some anxiety.

Not knowing the real answer is very stressful, I've spent a lot of time looking into this and it's an amazing subject. But there is actually an answer to this.

I own a 1980 Empire Strikes Back comic and it says "No Luke, I am your father". I just opened it then to make sure I got it right.

It's an amazing topic and the reality is far more amazing than the vague horoscope talk.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You are he one struggling with acceptance.

I grew up with a play house that I thought was 10ft off the ground accessible only via a ladder built onto halved telephone poles. I played in that playhouse for almost a decade. I remeber looking onto the roof of the barn it was so tall. It was a beautiful red color.

Turns out that was all fake. I've discussed it many times. The play house was built in halves telephone poles, but it was only about 2 feet off the ground. It came nowhere close to the roof of the barn and it was yellow.

I confused my wild imagination as a child with actual memories. I refused to believe my older sisters were right about the house and I was wrong, but there the pictures were to prove it was my memory that was mistaken.

I had painted a part of the back side red, so that was partially true. Once I saw the pictures I started to be able to sift out false memories and now I can remember more accurately that playhouse.

So I don't really accept your day dreaming as proof of anything, nor should anyone else.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Okay. Your experience is supposed to be proof that everybody else's experiences are totally invalid? Maybe YOU have a faulty capacity to remember accurately, but it doesn't mean everyone does. Maybe the way your brain is wired is why you can't understand certain things and get all whacked out at others (see posts on this very thread) when they explain their experiences.

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join