It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Absolutely no problem, my friend. Get some rest and we'll catch up with you later.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

JustMike you have good Karma! I know you do!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I wish I could pass on any good Karma I have to my wife. I just cannot understand why this is happening to her when she's never harmed a soul in her whole life.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
In life I have learned to forgive. For me to not forgive another human would mean I was a shelf. A holder of books or a holder of others wrongs. In life we all make mistakes and hurt others. Holding on to hurt just hurts our inner self.

I know if I hurt someone I would want to be forgiven. So I on the spot forgive people! Holding a grudge kills the soul. IMOP.
My friend always says to people "Let Go and Let God".

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
sorry double post
edit on 5 1 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I know your wife does not deserve what has happened. Always sad things happen to good people. She is a great person with a bright soul. As are you! I know a person who is 91 years old. He beat his wife, drinks every day and night. Was a rotten person and is still in good health. Sad

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Hi JustMike,

I am very sad to hear about your wife.

I prayed for the two of you last night. And I will pray for you today and tomorrow.

Be good to yourself.

She need's your strength right now.

Peace be with you.
Crappiekat

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

But Im not discussing removal. Im asking what counts as off topic in the thread without a topic

Mm well I am not in the city for another two weeks but I assume well.

I never understand what is so amazing about the place. Too many people...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I will have to look into that then. Haha. I figured it must be discussing an actual serious topic. Ill check later though. Good morning. How are you this fine day?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
@Quantum and also @Crappiekat, my thanks to you both.

One thing with this disease, because she is not really aware of it, at least it's not affecting her mentally in the ways that eg cancer can do. And it's not actually painful. Not for her. So, maybe there is a blessing in there somewhere. I don't know.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi Gang! Was backreading, tryin to get caught up, and thought I'd say a quick hello first. Hello!!

And a Congrats to some with Nice shiny silver borders! Great Job on the Karma!!

(Going back several pages to get caught up now. Sneaking away)...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That is a blessing. She is not in pain and that is the most important for her!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Ok Bro! See Ya next time I hope!

a reply to: gimmefootball400
Thats one dam big file Bro!! LOL!! Yah I bet they love You down at the Cable office!! LOL!!
Will watch that video later on...

Ok caught up. Under 10 pages since last night.
This place is slowing down some. LOL!!
I did get one comp on My story pieces pages 83, 84.
(unless I missed some? Sorry that if that is so...)
That's enough that I will continue to add more soon!

Hey, I'm easy!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
Okay, I'll do my best to answer you.

With a wide-ranging chitchat thread like this one, in my opinion the "topic" is basically the subjects and themes that ATS members discuss here and which are acceptable within the T&Cs. If a member posts something that is not within the T&Cs, then it's not suitable material for discussion and is de facto off-topic. And such posts are liable for removal.

Okay, moving back to NYC...

Perhaps it doesn't seem so special to you because you live there? I can comprehend that, but for many of us who have never been there, it has a special attraction. There are few cities in the world that I really wish to visit, but NYC is one of them.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I'll grab any blessing for her that I can.

She's sleeping again now. It's only 7:30pm but she's been awake maybe 3 hours today, all told. Much like yesterday. However, she did wake up earlier today, which is perhaps a good sign.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
JustMike i know she has good days! Does she have more good days or more bad.
Does she eat food on bad days? Sorry I asked. I was wondering!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

JustMike...Hunny, pages are flying by and I am missing people that I want to talk to.

The picture of you and your wife was so lovely...truly beautiful.
I am so sorry for all that you both are going through.

Everybody here knows that I've been a caregiver to my mama-in-law for over 6 years now.
She is 89, Portuguese with aggressive dementia/Alzheimer's.
I am with her every day, and my heart breaks a little more each visit.

It's the hardest thing on earth, to care for someone that you love...knowing that you can't just "love them better".
*hugs* to you both...and much love to you both.
jacy xoxo

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hello everyone! Just got here. Got my motorized cart and will catch up soon I hope.

Jacy just saw your post and my heart goes out to you as well as Mike. It is heart wrenching. I feel it is vital to share your feelings, because who cares for the care givers? They need support and some love to help carry them through.

One of my best friend's Mother has Alzheimer's and she is so awesome with her. She will play nice music in the background for her and make her as happy and comfortable as can be. If her Mom is concerned or worried about something that isn't even happening, Diane will assure her that everything is fine. She often still remembers who Diane is, but If she doesn't remember who she is, she goes along with whatever her Mother thinks at the time. Diane has the kind of voice that could sooth a lion, just so sweet and soothing.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi JC

a reply to: onehuman

Morning

Hiya hunny!!

How's Cody-maister today?

Hey! Can you please tell me what colour my border is? What does it look like to you?
To me it looks light pink. Did I get a special "chit-chat princess" border or something? hehe...

jacy xoxo

Oh wow it sort of looks lavender. LOL

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Alright. You're probably right about that. I've lived in the city for 14 years now I believe, though now more of my time is spent an hour and a half away. I would never wish to live there, but to visit I can understand.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join